General - page 953

ECN  (3)
I use an ECN account on which I can place orders manually. If I try to run an ea which works very well on normal accounts I get only -1 tickets. Who can help?
  Market views for 2017  (58   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Goldman Sachs Top Ten Market Themes for 2017 Chief Credit Strategist Charles Himmelberg says 2017 will be "High growth, higher risk, slightly higher returns" Slightly higher returns relative to 2016. "Best improvement in the opportunity in global equities is in Asia ex-Japan.", Fiscal stimulus in
Hi, I need some help.  Due to the company I used for trading is now pulling out of the US (FXCM), I'm forced to find a something different.  So, I'm looking at MQL5 and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.  On FXCM, It showed me how many lots I potentially was buying....
Can Push notifications with Sendnotification() receive alerts with no data plan on mobile phone?
  Trading live  (1)
Hi . I'm new here. I deposited money but ever time I was to trade it give me the demo account.  How can I go live?
Hi, I've subscribed to a signal from the LMAX MT4 platform. The problem is when I receive a trade from this signal, I got the error on the journal: MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [503]. Apparently the symbols are not correctly mapped: trade from signal on 'USDJPY' is not mapped to...
Hello, Started to learn mql5 coding about 1 month ago, and my goal is to create my own simple ea for trading. For that I choose to use panels and dialogs :displaying chart's infos and buttons for adding indicators and trade assist. The idea is to have one main panel with buttons opening 3 sub panels...
Hi I am just about to launch a Vultr VPS to run several MT4's  and just wondered if anybody has had experience of them and what they are like ?  in addition, I'm in the UK but havn't a clue where to operate the server.  Do I opt for UK or Europe or America ?  Can anybody help please. Tom
Hi Guy, I've problem about Signal that I've subscribed At First, Signal Provider open USDJPY at Price 110.384 and T/P 110.524 And My Order open with Price 110.385 and T/P 110.524 After My Order hit T/P, Another Order has immediately open at Price 110.528 with T/P 110.524 , But Signal Provider's
Forex Analysis and News for Major Currency pairs April, Week 1 This Analysis is brought to you by PROFIFOREX Here is the market outlook for this week: EURUSD Price Trend: Bearish The EURUSD experienced an increase the previous week, climbing up to reach 1.0900 (which is a resistance level). After...
Can i change ea robot default settings when i transfer that ea robot to vps? Is Vps approve/understand changed settings of ea robot when i transfer
  Market theory  (2871   1 2 3 4 5 ... 287 288)
Hello, dear participants. Earlier I mentioned https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/43014 that, I am developing a market theory. Finally, I think it has been developed! It describes in a single formula all types of markets, both monopolistic with free pricing, i.e., an ordinary market for goods and
just open a new account demo with metatrader 5 i need help to set it up like broker server...
Hello! As far as I can see, there are not a lot of Scandinavians in MQL5.com. Comment if you are from scandinavia
Please can any one help me fix this problem? I'm to build an EA that Opens Buy and Sell Position according to the RS_Step,that means if the Step is 10pips the EA Opens a buy and a Sell trade every 10pips move, I tried writting it but the problem I'm having is : its opens only one buy and one sell...
  virtual server  (2)
Hi, I did registered virtual sever. Once I log in into my account but no appear. How to upload the server o is it auto?
Hello, i want to rename/edit my signals. It is not possible right now. Why? Is it because of weekend? Regards
Hello ! I try to rent VPS but an error HTTP Status 401 Security validation failed comes every time. Can anyone please help. Regards.
hello, please i am having problem with my mt4 working on my windows 10. can anyone help here. My broker only have mt4. Thanks 
  What's the Holy Grail for the people?  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
GREETINGS TO ALL PATHFINDERS, MATHEMATICIANS, PILGRIMS AND CODERS ! GREAT PROFITS TO ALL ! Tell me please, has anyone seen an EA that makes good profits year after year ? And not in test mode but on a real account ? Are there any at all ? How much does it cost
Can anyone share Currency strength Meter based EA ? i have Currency Strength Meter .mq4 file latest version.
I have tried to optimize my ea using the fast genetic based algorithm on the liteforex mt5 platform but every time i start the optimization using this option, it just stops. It works for the "disabled" and "all symbols selected in the market watch". kindly help me resolve this. Thank you. Hoping for
  Ea based on WATL (breakout strategy)  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hi, i' ve developed this expert advisor based on Wave AutoTrendLine. I like this indicator because it detect major movement of currency. The core of this strategy is indicator, expert manages information capture from indicator. This breakout system and it works well on trending market capturing...
Buenos días llevo3 dias tratando de conectar mi cuenta de Myfxbook a mi cuenta de Fxpro parapoder copiar traders  y no ha habido formahumana de hacerlo. Agradezco por favor me ayuden. Ya le pedí ayuda a los de Fxproy no demostraron casi interés. El problema lo tengo cuando entro en FTP ycoloco todos...
Hi, I used optimisation functionality of strategy tester in metatrader 5 and used 3 input variables of EA with start,step and stop values. After the test, it showed the same level of profit for all the combinations. Is it something wrong here? I was expecting different profit/loss at different...
Had to change brokers, how do I delete a seller/signal provider account?
yesterday i download and run mt4setup.exe, after the setup finished and installation success, the installed metatrader is metatrader5 not metatrader4. Where is the url for download metatrader4 for pc
Both Euro and Pound will go shortBoth Euro and Pound will go longOnly Pound will go longOnly Euro will go longOnly Pound will go shortOnly Euro will go shortother ( Specify your opinion )
Withdrawal 500 Dollars PayPal commission 2% Total amount sent is 510 But the account was credited with a different amount. It should have been 32,160 but it wasn't... 32,160 - 31410.91 = 749 PayPal squeezed past the 2% fee or 10 quid That's 749 + 643 = 1392 ..... Guys I think everyone understands