Ea Help trend indicator

Hi guys need an advise with making my system automated. 
I am using semi EA. For manual trading, but want to make it auto. 
Looking for a good trend or reversal indicator that i can implant to it. Now it does not have any conditions. 
Want place nice panel to it as well. 
Anyone here to help?
Thx 

Vanesska2011:
Hi guys need an advise with making my system automated. 
I am using semi EA. For manual trading, but want to make it auto. 
Looking for a good trend or reversal indicator that i can implant to it. Now it does not have any conditions. 
Want place nice panel to it as well. 
Anyone here to help?
Thx 
I'm afraid nobody can help you. If you have a manual system which you want to make automated then you have to describe it. If you are looking for such a system at first you have to learn (read about some ideas from this or other webs) about different systems and choose some which you like. The same is valid for trend or reversal indicators (E.G. for filtering). And what about your nice panel? Should it be violet one or pink one? I'm sorry I was joking but I want to show you that your post lacks important information.

Petr Nosek:
I'm afraid nobody can help you. If you have a manual system which you want to make automated then you have to describe it. If you are looking for such a system at first you have to learn (read about some ideas from this or other webs) about different systems and choose some which you like. The same is valid for trend or reversal indicators (E.G. for filtering). And what about your nice panel? Should it be violet one or pink one? I'm sorry I was joking but I want to show you that your post lacks important information.
Petr i know there are some points missing. It is a grid hegde semi EA based on auto setup levels. I mostly using this tool only during London and NY session. Great tool for news as well. I just want to reduce grids. So i am looking for a good S/R auto indicator plus some additional filter to it, but i think S/R should be enough. It never loose , but you never know😂 Never use it on flat market!!! Most of the time using 15M Tf if there is a break on either trend line or S/R level and wathing higher TF as well 1H,4H.