General - page 921

Hi, is it possible to add a new line, line break etc. into the text of a OBJ_LABEL? I cannot find anything within the documentation and adding a "\n" shows no effect? Moreover, is it possible to use tab-space "\t" in an OBJ_LABEL? Best!
[Deleted]
  How old are you?  (3)
<20, 20 - 30, 30 - 40, 40 - 50, >50
Hello, Greetings for all. Hope this will collect Arabs each other as we became a big number of users in this great Russian website. Welcome all developers, traders, customers .... and who were migrated and has Arabian roots. All are welcome to share ideas, skills problems, ask, answer, learn and/or...
I want to know how many people from Afghanistan are joining this forum. If you're from AF, please comment. Thank you
You fully understand the trading system and logic behind it, The EA generates huge profits in the strategy tester
Hallo guys, please help me for rent vps in mql5 step by step details. Thanks
Anyone has default simple EA to buy and sell specific currency pair at specific time? Quantity - Fixed and programmed Price - Market price Exit target - Fixed pips from entry price Buy/Sell - Buy and Sell No. Positions to open - fixed and programmed Time to buy/sell - fixed and programmed
[Deleted]
void arr()  {   string up_arrow=TimeCurrent();   datetime time=TimeCurrent();   double lastOpen[1];   int close=CopyClose(Symbol(),Period(),0,1,lastOpen);   if(close>0&&iBarShift(NULL,0,time_l)>0)     {      ObjectCreate(0,up_arrow,OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0,0,1);      ObjectSetInteger(0,up_arrow...
Do you believe in correlation? Do you take trades on similar currency pairs? This topic has been debated on several times. Some traders believe that every currency pair is unique in its own way. Others too believe that currency pairs with a common pair, for instance, EURNZD and NZDJPY would have a...
  Black screen  (3)
I'm not sure how to fix this issue. I have 31 charts open with expert advisors running. I had 47 but I deleted them to under 32. I thought this would stop the error from occuring. my screen will turn black when I maximize it, if I right click on the trade blotter to view my statement, when I click
What is the best server configuration require for trading platform. Need to know how the VPS or Server working for trading platform. Also the backup tools and procedure for both virtual and physical servers. How many  virtual/physical server will require.
  EA Modifications  (3)
I have a EA that currently on has Trailing Stop. I would it to have Both Trailing Stop and Trailing Start. Any coder here who can assist on this please.
Hi! as my title says, I would like to know whether it is possible to change the default code formatting scheme of the MetaEditor Styler?  Cheers
Hello, I would like to know if I could run an order on my account, and it automatically be executed on a list of accounts configured in my metatrader4, too.  
  Subscribe to topic  (10)
The MT4 Community Forum had a feature where you could "Subscribe to topic" if you wanted an email notification of any additions to a forum thread that you wanted to follow. Here in the MQL5 Community Forum I cannot seem to find the same functionality. Could this functionality be implemented here...
Hi all, I´m new to Metatrader and I´m wondering if someone can help me with a question. I opened a buy position on Metatrader CLient Terminal and I closed it in other trading software by accident. Now Metatrader keeps showing me that the position is open and I´m afraid that if I close the position...
Hi, Is there any reason I can't use signals with a demo account. Every time I go to subscribe to a signal, Firefox opens a tab which reads... "The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (mql4buy) isn’t associated with any...
Hello every one, I'm making a EA that uses a ComboBox and I can't get the value, for instance: this instruction  "Comment(m_field.Value());" should print  the value of the current CombBbox field like a string  and so on, but instead, it shows me the index of the array(in this case the ComboBox list)...
My friend created an  ea which is highly profitable but i want to add a new function in it  ie if previous order close in loss on the next trade signal ea open order but lot size should be double of that loss trade  if any body can add code for me plz contact me at fb/ifx786  i need it badly thanks...
On September 30, the Smart-lab.ru portal hosted the 24th conference of investors held with the support of Moscow Exchange (MOEX). The developer of the MetaTrader 5 multiasset platform MetaQuotes Software Corp. sponsored the event. The main mission of the conference was to educate and inform...
i was wondering if any one can recommend a swap free brokers for a non muslims.....if sending a link will violate MQL5 rules then you can send it as a private message (am sure thats not against any rue) my present broker is milking me dry with there swap (crying)  since am a swing trader, please i...
hi, I deposited more money than I whanted in the mql5 comunity, and now i can't withdraw because i have not won money! wtf! what kind of scam is this!
  Laguerre EA  (6)
Hello all pro, I wrote a simple ea from the site sufx.core.t3-ism.net with simple rules: Sell when laguerre 0.8 cross down from 1 and buy when laguerre 0.8 cross up from 0; SL 50 pips ans TP 5 pips. However the EA couldn't open any order althought I'd sucessfully complied it. Please view the ea and...
  VPS  (2)
Hello, I purchased a VPS via MQL ($10/One Month). I need to know the server information (IP, Username & Password). Can someone help me out, please? Thanks & Regards
  AUD/JPY  (2)
It seems to me (I think) that the asset will go for breaking the upper bound after reflecting from the bottom line  
I mean the EA-in-class approach. There is a problem with passing input parameters to an EA whose class is in a separate .mqh file. I use two methods The input parameters are copied into the fields of the EA class by one or more initialization functions. This is the most universal approach, but in
hi,if i rent a Virtual Hosting in mt4---- can my expart advisors work in Virtual Hosting when i close mt4 and shut down my computer.
if everyone finds a way to calculate the best market price, every time, what do you guys think would happen to the chart and price?
I can receive an array as reference, but can I store it? double *a[]; // '*' - pointer cannot be useddouble &b[]; // '&' - reference cannot useddouble c[];void X(double &d[])  {   a=d;   b=d;   c=d; // 'c' - invalid array access  }