Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 916

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, I can set the indicator_level/horizontal line for an indicator window with e.g. #property indicator_level1 300 This line goes completely to the right axis. Is there a chance to shift this line to the left so that I have a little free space right at the right axis? Thanks
I want to open several lots at the same time in an EA, but each with a different takeprofit value. I had problems doing so and read in the forum that others have experienced that only one OrderSend will be processed at the time. I don't see how i can split orders later and modify the takeprofits...
When it comes to strategy testing, Build 203 is so pitifully slow it is not funny. Please do not come back and tell me it is something with my computer because - 1) I am not the only person complaining about this. 2) I run a New Precision WorkStation with 2XDual core CPU's with monolithic...
Hi I am currently watching several currency pairs but only have one monitor. Instead of manually switiching between the charts, Is possible for Metatrader to switch between the charts display automatically (e.g.every 10 seconds or so), is there an indicator that can do this? or does metatrader...
i would like someone to help me build an expert advisor based on this accurate indicator...this indicator is old but i found it from a while i dont know if someone know it and give me an advice about it...its a signal indicator drawing arrows for buy and sell...so i would like the expert begin to...
Can someone explain what Point means in MT4/MQL? For example - in FX what would be the point value for EUR/USD? What about USD/JPY? Would it be .0001 for EUR and .01 for JPY? How about index futures? What would be a point for ES, ER2, YM? .25, .10, 1? Sorry I am trying to figure out exactly what it...
Which MT4 versions is the best, I dont believe that every update to the latest version will bring fix to the old version, sometimes it will drop certain function so what do you know about special advantage of older version. Also anybody know how much MT4 software cost for brokers, I wonder why so...
any one knowes abroker with dax in mt4 thanks
My script is giving me errors when I change accounts/reconnect. Then I tried IsConnect + a time delay everytime a Disconnect is encountered. It worked fine until I encountered another problem. Sometimes, switching between accounts would not change IsConnected()... Is there othere ways? Is...
Hi, I am pretty new to FX, still virtual trading. Can anyone enlightened me what is DiNapoli and how it is used? There is this Joe DiNapoli seminar, dunno whether it is worth going?
Hello all, I search a way to make an indicator, that indicate an horizontal line of where the price was, at the level of open in london, and at the close of london. And if possible i want these lines could show the past days of the graph, in order to make visual backtest Thanks all,
Currently every Comment("text") goes to the upper left corner of the chart. I want it to print on the Indicator window instead so It wont eat up the precious location used by other indicator, script or ea.. Is it possible for Comment to print directly on the Indicator window instead of the chart...
May I delete all (huge) files in this folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\tester and its sub-folder ? Thanks.
  IS MT4 Metalang a Trojan (14   1 2)
Why did Mcafee virus scan pointed that Metalang.exe (meta trader editor) is a Trojan? See image?
I am wondering how you, other traders, are deciding about the lot size with regard to your account balance? How do you know, how much risk is enough? For example, having a $5.000 USD on 1:200 leverage. How do you decide how much margin will you use maximum on your balance?
Hi all, I've only used MT4 for several months, and I have a question that does MT4 allow user to launch it multiple times like MT3? if yes, does anyone know how is it done? I have several monitors and I'm trying to launch multiple MT4 windows on different monitors(using extended desktop). Thanks in...
  CPU Usage (34   1 2 3 4)
hello any one knows abroker with dax in meta trader 4 thanks
hello,anyone have a leuiture for this indicator how to use it!!!!
Hi All, I came up with a some new ideas which just need some testing more than i can handle on my own. For right now im just going to share the EX4 file since the code is pretty crazy inside. It would be considered a Mid-term to long-term trading EA. Use Only On: *GBPUSD M15 *GBPJPY M15 (Shouldn't...
Ok heres the deal I have been running several different EA's for months now no problem. My main EA is a gridder / Carpet bomber. I run it on gbp/usd and gbp/jpy. Being a gridder, the bot looks for a net win (in the pair its trading only) and then closes all trades for a profit. Things had been...
Hello, I'm Looking For An Ea, If It Exist, Unlike The Typical Martingale Of Opening Multiple Buys Or Sells Against A Trend. My Idea Is It Either Opens A Buy Or Sell First And Then If Price Moves Against, Say, A Buy, The Next Open Trade Would Be A Sell. For Example: Gbpusd Open (1 Lot) Buy Trade @ 1...
  3 line break (2)
Could anyone tell me exactly what is a 3 line break and how it is used in charting? I have the indicator on my charts now. Thank you
  Straddle OCO (18   1 2)
I have been using the StraddleOCO EA for some time now and it works really well. 1. Can someone that knows how to, add a trailing stop to this EA? 2. Also, can it be programmed to move in blocks instead of moving pip for pip after it is activated? I have been trying to add the trailing stop and...
Really is. Is there a list anywhere of all the brokers where I can use MT4. I'm looking for all brokers to include stocks, futures and of course forex. Thank you!
ZigZag presents it with less clutter and has seperate color for highs and lows EDIT: Fixed, only 1 timeframe Phatccica 2 averages of the cci plotted on the cci
When I am trying to compile any MQ4 files to EX4 by using MetaEditor nothing is happening. In description it says "Compiling XXXXX.mq4" but I can't see any progress or results. Anybody can help me please. Thank you very much.
Slawa, the optimization tab seems not to be working 1. I try to change, for example the Value of Balance Minimum, from 200 to 300, and when I accept it changes back to 200 ???
Hello. All trader. Did anyone have experience with this indicator? I got from Alp.from different post. 3linebreak_1.mq4 Thank Alp. Cha.
Hello I'm using MT 203 and just discovered that object description is not visible on chart. I've tried few color schemes thinking that the color is the same. I have on tools->options->Objects all checkboxes checked. (I've tried also options unchecked) Anybody else having this problem? any idea...