General - page 926

Slippage  (6)
Hello  I had a problem with slippage between me and signal broker in extreme situation (open 2-3 position in 1-3s) slippage is between 2-4 min. I rent VPS from MT4 platform and I have exactly the same problem. I think when the platform check the open position between me and signal provider every...
if an ea have strategy like this: multi currency pair calculation, and can determine the strength of currency and choose the best CHART and Currency Pair to trade on it , and this EA need to run only on one chart (no matter which currency pair , the ea and its strategy choose the best) 1- can do...
Im failing to logon from the MT4 terminal but managing to do so from internet browser, what could be the problem. I am getting this message in MT4 after trying to logon: 2017.08.30 12:05:33.924 MQL5.community: authorization failed
I have a trouble in MT4. Please some one give me a good advice! Before writing here, Firstly I ask my broker but they give up and  ask me to write hear to get a good technical advice. My PC capability : Intel Core-i5 6500, Memory 8G with video card Nvidia Geforce 1050 Where Now I am testing with 2...
Hello, I have demo signal Denik. In statistics, the best trading is 850.66 euros (trade 11.08.2017). And in the case of "Risks", the best trading is 123.46 euros. Why not enter all the data in the "Risks" section?
Found a bunch of free indicators at a brokers website. Anybody used these before or tested them? Spring v4, Long Wick v4, Hammer and Hanging Man v4, Pin Bar v4 Got them here: <link to commercial site removed >
I've read a few articles that say "real traders never trade more than 1% of their equity" so if this is true and I have £500 equity in my account. The biggest lot size I should be taking is 5?
Comments not related to " Communicate with developers via Service Desk! "
I have a problem in metatrader 5 where I have a indicator that creates alerts and writes them to the jornual / log in the strategy tester, it has just stopped working (writing the alerts to the log files in a test) my indicator where working fine until about 1-2 weeks ago then all of a sudden they...
Hi, Every time that I'm navigating in the main graph, the graph adjust itself to the data displayed changing vertical bar size. When it happen, its difficult to visually compare old periods with atual data (not displayed, ignored in graph adjust calculation). Is there a way to create a control to
is it possible to change the Value side of the input field? See picture.
I hope from support to solve this issue It happen when signal provider withdrawal his money. Thanks
Dear fellow members, Today (29th of august) I have observed on several charts that the prices were making huge jumps on my charts, which did not reflect the reality. I have checked and compared the same assets on different broker's page and MetaTrader 4 was showing me false data. Is it because of my
  .NET to MT4  (2)
Hi, I'm a c# developer and I don't know anything about MQL. I'm just wondering is there any good .NET library that can be used that allows interaction with MT4 and accessing the technical indicators, etc? I've tried http://mtapi4.net/ but it doesn't even install. Thanks, Will
I want to share an unexpected, simple and useful finding with programmers. The rounding functions: floor (), ceil (), round () они же MathFloor (), MathCeil (), MathRound () Have proven to be very slow. To speed up the rounding process by 4-5 times (according to my tests in MQL5), you can replace
Look I have contacted you several times and been ignored. I told you to call me at 480-248-4807 to no avail. I am was using the MQL5 virtual hosting thru Webzilla. I called Webzilla but they will not help me. I was running an EA on the virtual hosting server. I removed th EA and did a migration of...
  VPS hosting  (1)
Please can anyone guide me on how to set-up a VPS that will enable me successfully host my EA, that operates on two MT4 platforms( Feed and Execution)?
Please avoid any foreign language posts in this forum. (I have deleted russian thread). Please understand this community is in English. If you need to communicate in other language, still you can do it in private messages or email (or other forex forum). Best regards.
do i need to log in with the server platform HalifaxPlus-Live before i could test the demo from the market before i buy......??    .....if so why there is no support from HalifaxPlus-Live to ask about log in issue..??...........because i cannot log in. this mt4 /mql5 are very poorly organized.    no...
  Selling signals  (9)
New to this. As I am selling a signal, if someone uses it, how do I receive the money from the follower?
Hello, I want MT4/MT5 Forex, Futures and Gold historic tick data, where can I find it for free? Lawrence
[Deleted]
Hello guys can somebody tell me please can I subscribe to more than one signal provider , and is it worth at all? Thank you
I want to download and test EA but I unable to find the Market UI inside the Toolbox.  Can anyone help me how to set-up the Market UI in the toolbox?
  What is a trend?  (8)
I wonder how many traders who know what a trend is, have the skills to profitably trade?
http://imgur.com/a/MPDwM The link above is a picture of my MT5 program. The top chunk of the window doesn't load, and when I click X to close the window, it closes the window behind it. I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 and the latest MT5 (I just downloaded it last night). I've uninstalled and...
  Status?  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hello everyone, This is mostly directed to scorpion, could you tell us where you are at? Is the backtest currently in progress or is it still in preperation? Im sure that if other people contribute then there will be a faster production, therefore smaller waiting time. I only know of scorpion...
Hello all members! First of all, I would like to thank to many people here who were willing to donate their effort and time to develop FXFisherman. Many people wanted to offer graphics design and so on. Unfortunately, I was not in need of those offers. Actually, the standalone...
I decided to write on the subject, because I myself have similar ideas, and then an old customer in a Skype chat began to fantasise, and the fantasy is very close to my thoughts. The conversation was not recorded, purely from memory. - Lesha, make me a trading panel, but according to my
Hi, I have two MT4 account into different broker and one VPS which is provided by MQL5. Can i use one VPS for two different MT4? Thanks in advance