Copying issue - page 3

mariqnski:
I agree , it is because of my luck of understanding and that is way I am asking so many questions :) That double copying cost me lost of certain amount of money and I didn't want to make more mistakes . Now I did what you adviced me and the copyng is only one time and I don't keep my PC open , so there is a results , however there is another issue with the copying of one of the accounts with the  lot size . The signal provider has account about $3000 , my account is with $15000. I set up '' Use no more then '' option to 95%  but instead of having 5 times bigger lot size, I have the minimum of 0.01 per every trade . Would you tell me how to fix this issue ?

If you want to use the maximum of your account, then put the: Use no more than... option to 95%.

Then you will have a  copy ratio of about 450% and your trades will be bigger than the signal provider's.

This is what I did but still I get trades with 0.01 size lot and this is the issue I want to sort out . Is there anything else I can try ?

...the trader use 0.04 ...

mariqnski:
...the trader use 0.04 ...

You must have something wrong.

Get a log of your VPS journal (right click on the VPS, in your Navigator window) after synchronization with the signal.

I don't know how to log of my VPS joirnal. When I right click on the VPS I see option '' journal '' but when I get in, I don't see log of option. What I did is to register new VPS and now seems to work properly :) Thank you very much for your help and will come back if another issue appear .
Reason: