Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 5

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Where's a $2,500 flat like this?

In the middle of nowhere...

Alexey Viktorov:

We get it, but you don't get the joke. I guess it's definitely not a day for jokes.

Great, I'm overreacting.) I think I'll scare people away. Not everyone's wallet can afford 4 or 5 cartons a day, though.)

In general, smoking's gotten expensive. Sometimes I look in the shop at the cash register and think, holy shit, the price tags have gone up.

Alexey Viktorov:

In a shantytown...

In the slums of a shithole town)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Where are these $2,500 flats?

ALL OVER THE COUNTRY EXCEPT MOSCOW AND ST. PETERSBURG

ivan12347777:

ALL OVER THE COUNTRY EXCEPT MOSCOW AND ST. PETERSBURG.

By the way, i recommend alain carr's 90 pages... but the important thing here is that you don't have a parallel brainwashing...

ivan12347777:

By the way, I recommend Allen Carr's 90 pages... but it's important to make sure you don't have someone else on the brain...

the book has one huge disadvantage - no support

that's me compared to T.Mamedov's course

ivan12347777:

ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, EXCEPT FOR MOSCOW AND ST. PETERSBURG.

I have a house in the countryside, I would actually live there occasionally, but there is no Internet, even my mobile phone barely gets a signal.

ivan12347777:

ALL OVER THE COUNTRY EXCEPT MOSCOW AND ST. PETERSBURG

On the Black Sea coast, two-bedroom flats are around 4,000.

Evgeny Belyaev:

On the Black Sea coast, two-bedroom flats are around 4k.

A colleague of ours from the Yalta forum wrote today, here is part of the correspondence

With prices as in the best houses of Paris, and in the literal sense of the word)
So if you decide to go to Crete, or Barcelona, chances are it's cheaper there.
That's what I've heard too.
Absolutely right, money goes down the drain in the truest sense of the word

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Where are those $2,500 flats?

Alexei, recently in a neighbouring thread you asked me "where is bread this cheap? You should hold a referendum in St. Petersburg and Moscow on joining the Russian Federation and you will live better. In the regional centre, even a new one-bedroom apartment without finishing can be bought from 1000000 roubles (= $16666).

Reason: