General - page 919

Hi I was interested in buying a popular indicator called Currency Strength28 and had questions of it for the seller but he did not respond for days and now I see his name is crossed out for some reason. What is this and is it good to purchase his indicators? lmk
What do you think is more important in trading? Do you base your trading only on guessing the price direction, or you rather have a system that suggests continuing the trading actions even when the price goes against your order(s)? I am not talking only for Martingale, of course
I have a custom symbol that I created and I want to add MqlTick data to it using the function CustomTicksUpdate (In the documentation it's called CustomTicksAdd, but this function doesn't exists inside mql5, I think the documentation is outdated). To do that, I have a timer in my EA and every time...
I understand that template <typename T> can be used to define a container class of type T at compile time.  For example: template <typename T>class C1dArray{T m_array[];public:// and methods that deal with 1darray operations}; I can define C1dArray<int> and it will be an array of integers,...
I am trying to use template to define an array:template <typename T>class C1dArray{T m_array[];public:// some non computational methodsint size() { return ArraySize(m_array); }// some computational methodsT average() { T s=0; for (int i=0;i<ArraySize(m_array);i++) s+=m_array[i]; return...
Good Evening! I recently postet the following question: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/21665 As outlined in the post, I managed to get rid of the arrow objects as well as the green dotted order volume lines. However, I still struggle to get rid of the text added to the arrow/line at the left hand...
It's been a while since I try to figure out how the rating works on MQL5, I would like to see if the rating of my signal also depends on the participation in this forum because the rating of my signal is currently #3572 while that of my profile is #458. Can someone explain to me if there is a...
hello, i have 2 ea's and i want to create 1 ea with import or include functions. enyone has some solution?
I'm attempting to convert the indicator below from MT4/MT5.  Most of the MT5 I'm sure is correct, but something is wrong. The MT4 file below is how the MT5 should work; why does the MT5 file plot incorrectly and generate a zero divide error?  Thanks.
Good evening Folks! in the left upper corner of the chart I print a lot of trading information. As soon as the price climbs far enough, the information I print is completely screwed up by the bars crossing the text. That is why I was wondering whether there is the possibility to adjust the price...
hello to everyone, I wanted to know if I could pass an EA or an indicator that automatically put me the breakeven price once the price I chose was chosen, thanks a lot to everyone.
  Big projects.  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Everyone has a big project in life. A major goal that he or she strives for. At least, that is how it should be. I suggest that in this thread you talk about your main projects related to trading, developing serious products (without advertising), and business. By revealing your global plans, we
Hello everyone, Ok, before I start asking more questions concerning fractal indictor . I am going to try and answer my own questions. How does fractal work? Its looking at previous data and taking into consideration its next movement. Is it based on price calculations? Calculating its MA period
Hi, I'm new to forex trading and MT5. I noticed MT5 MACD is quite different from the MACD I learnt which has 2 MAs and a histogram. I would be very grateful if i can get help here in customising my MACD to 2 MAs. I don't have any programming skills too. KInd regards, Sika
Hi! I would like to write a script which will send to me the details about my trading account. The main goal is to see the balance/margin etc but I would like to see the the list of the oponed orders. The question is how can I put all the information of the opened orders(opened price, open time...
Hello All Forex Masters Here, Im Looking For Help from you all guys. Im Looking for EA which we can set our Take Profit & Stop Loss. After That When We Put Trade, When Trade Getting Profit in Some Pips Lets Say 500 Pips, The Stop Loss Will Move To 500 Pips Position. & Now what happen we previously...
Dear sirs,   anybody knows why take part do not appear anymore in freelance to take part for jobs ? Thank you
Hi, I am new to MT5. I have been trying to import data in txt file for custom symbols to MT5. For unknown reasons, sometimes data could not be imported for some custom symbols, or data could only be partially imported. Did anyone else encountered similar problems? Thanks, Vincent
Why every time I compiled my source code (no change) the ex4 file size is always different?
I am psychologically uncomfortable with losing streaks - I get anxious and disappointed in myself. Now I trade with my hands, and every trade at a loss gets me down - I'm looking for new ideas for trend trading. Stops especially annoy me - I look at the history and I understand that without them I
Anyone can help me to protect my ex4 to dll for better protection?
Hello all! Latelly I see a lot of improvements in the signal filter page: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4 but I didnt find any documentation on what exactly are those filters: Maximum profitReliabilityProfitable within a monthLong tradesShort tradesFor under 50 USDHaving reviewsLeverage 1...
Hi all community, i developed an EA and need to speedup backtests. I coded using classes and functions, i call them from main EA but i don't have speedup results (speed ramain the same by using only functions with no inclusion of classes). Backtest (with no optimizations) still run on a single core....
When I modify my TP/SL it takes several seconds to update.  The comment in the order ticket says, "Waiting for Server Response".  I pinged the brokers servers and it was 90ms. Does anyone know what is causing this issue?
how to get the value of a trendline that I created at each time point of a timeframe?like the pic I attached, the value of the trendline at the timepoint is 1.25116but I havenot found any foo concerned this.could somebody help me out?
Hi, I got a send notification fail error 503 what is this error code? Thanks
Hey all, could please someone help me ? Guess i didn't got the concept completly. I have a class which should handle my buffer data. I want to pass a array to this class and set the pointer to a internal variable. Like this: // add a object to list class1 object = new class1; // create a array...
Hello, I've a big problem. My broker is GKFX and I bought signals from SAPIENT https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/22769 But the lot-calculation is wrong. I'm using MetaTrader 4 and MQL5. Signal provider Equity: 25,000 $ Leverage: 1:500 Lot size: 2.42 Symbol: EURUSD Price: 1.13197 Subscriber (Me) Equity
Hello I use my laptop and phone to trade. I sometimes use the phone only but still i get notifications on change of IP address. Why is this the case?  Regards