General - page 915

Read from class  (3)
How to read value of the function CheckPatternAllBullish() in class  CCandlePattern ? I want to read it inside in void OnTick() // Print(fican.CheckPatternAllBullish()); Error is  invalid pointer access in 'candlepatterns.mqh' (162,20) Thanks!
How to read value of the function CheckPatternAllBullish() in class CCandlePattern ?I want to read it inside in void OnTick()// Print(fican.CheckPatternAllBullish());Error is invalid pointer access in 'candlepatterns.mqh' (162,20)Thanks...
The amount of spam that I get through the MT4 terminal is becoming a distraction for me. I would like to see MetaQuotes corp. taking some steps to cut down on spam registrations. For example most of the spam comes from users who have only recently signed up. How can I help flag and identify these
Is it possible to query the current moving price action, and not just the OHLC? I tried: MathAbs (Price[ 0 ] - Price[ 1 ].close > 0.0002 ) It doesnt work because I have no OHLC on the Price[0]. I also tried: MathAbs (( PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_PRICE_CURRENT ) - PriceDataTable[ 1 ].open) >
  pending order  (1)
I have an expert with buy and sell orders ,  can I have an expert with pendingorders
  Freelance Jobs  (1)
I recently had a job done with specific parameters . However, during the job, the programmer told me that one parameter was not possible. I took the programmer at his word and accepted the job with the parameter not completed But is a subsequent job I posted and still in progress that included the
if you test a setup, and it is right more than 80% for the last 100 times, what are the odds that it was just pure luck, almost more easy to be bite by a shark, there are famous traders that say that, why do they say it, what i'm missing? 
How define a array that has constant default value in class? double testArr[] = {55,128,244,311}; //Okclass MyClass1{protected:        double m_constant[] = {55,128,244,311}; //Error!!public:        MyClass1(void);        ~MyClass1(void);}; Thanks!
  Easy MQL4 Compiler!  (25   1 2 3)
Hi folks, Anyone facing problems how to compile the MQ4 programs please go to: http://www.metatrader.info/node/79 There you can download my Easy MQL4 Compiler and find how to use it . Please tell me your comment!
  Mt4 End of support.  (466   1 2 3 4 5 ... 46 47)
One of the users asked me to remake the program for Mt5, arguing that next year Mt4 support will be discontinued. Is this true and who knows what
Is it me or it still seems buggy? I try to call CDealInfo::Ticket (const ulong ticket) from another class which has an instance variable of CDealInfo; #include "..\DealInfo.mqh" class a { private : CDealInfo deal; public : void Delegate(); }; void a::Delegate() { ulong ticket=
My News based EA working well on mt4 platform. But the Automatic Validation is fail. test on EURUSD,H1there are no trading operationstest on NZDUSD,H1there are no trading operationstest on GBPUSDcheck,M30there are no trading operationstest on XAUUSDcheck,Dailythere are no trading operationsthat is...
Hallo, I have developed a multicross EA( It deals with 28crosses) . I need backtesting on historical data series, but no way to performit on MT4 platform. If I launch it I just get displayed the data related to onecross. Does anybody know whether there are any solution on the web’?I read that MT5...
  Probability.  (124   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Gennadiy Stanilevych : Completely changed the description. You have not completely changed the description, but made some adjustments. Please illuminate them, no need to make the work heavier
I am able to do backtests on forex on my regular metatrader account. In order to get access to stocks I started a demo-account on ActivTrades. The only problem though is that I cannot do backtests on the stocks. Can anyone help me with that?
Can you assist in fixing these initialization functions, I want to know how to fix this error and this is an EA I tried to add some restrictions on it and I'm little bit confused on how to fix this error... any assistance please guys <stolen code removed>
Hello, Do you use special software to view your logs? If yes which ? Regards, Pierre
  Download  (2)
Hello! Could someone help? I can not download any indicator.  A window apperars mentioning tht I have to installed MT4 on my computer, although it is done already. Could some one help? Thanks!
  copy signals  (24   1 2 3)
Hello, I got the next error, when i want to copy signals from another trader (mt5): "subscription failed the signal subscription cannot be renewed, because new subscriptions are not allowed for the signal" I got this after i choose the payment mql5. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks for...
  GBP crash!  (8)
Today BoE raises interest rate to 0.5 but GBP crash....what a f**k? Why market is so strange? I'm thinking to give up....
I already have a bot that does this. But.. I'm looking for recommendations for tri-arbing cypto/fiat coins on exchanges. Post 'em guys.
Hi everyone, Is there Copy Trade software that allows me to use multiple accounts on one terminal, copying from one separate master terminal? I just don't want 10 terminals individually? Is this possible? If you know some software or a method please message me directly as to avoid promoting anywhere...
The following gives CBuffer struct undefined compilation error, please help: class C1dArray;class C1dBuffer;class CBuffer;class C1dIntArray;class C1dArray{   C1dBuffer   *m_1dBuffer;};class C1dIntArray:public C1dArray{};class C1dBuffer{   CBuffer     m_buffer;   C1dIntArray m_index;};class...
  Anyone Trading This Grid Code?  (26   1 2 3)
Hi Friends Is there anyone got this Grid Code? Or Trading this Grid System? Inputs extern int Magic = Magic Number extern int TakeProfit = Take Profit extern int Spacing = Grid Size or Spacing between your orders extern  double  Lot = Starting lot size NO STOP LOSS AT ALL Thanks
Hi programmers, Would this work?  An indicator uses the OnTick function to calculate the logic. If I go back in the history center and delete all chart history from a symbol after the first candle M1 open. Will the chart readjust the indicator to use the first minute tick data? I also blocked...
I want to know exactly, are the best programmer on this forum allowed to publish trading signal ?
currency will strenghtencurrency will weaken
Hello everyone, Simple problem I believe. Objects on chart are active again with out manual re activation. very annoying. How do I remove auto act object from chart window
Hi guys, i'm using an third part DLL and it usse stdout to print some information, should be possible redirect stdout to some variable and 'send it' to mql5, any idea how to do this? I'm using VS 2015 C++ thanks!
Hello, MQL5 Is it possible to enlarge the font in the toolbar of the strategy tester?