General - page 906

all my agents are showing as disconnected. I have started, restatrted, refreshed uninstalled reinstalled. what can i do?
Hi, how to retrieve Hardware identifier (motherboard or other unique identifier) with MT4?
Looking to trade <> signal that requires >< account for symbol S&P.  <> does not accept US clients and i am having difficulty finding a broker that will trade the same symbol so that i may use <>. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!! Please help!!!
Does anybody know how to add a sound alert for trade entry and stop ?
Hello, I need to know what functions of MQL4, I could use to perform the same task as BarsCalculated and CopyBuffer of MQL5 Thank you
I would like to know is it possible to increase the fast genetic iterations when backtesting to a greater number? I would like to increase it to 100,000 or even better 300,000Thank you
Hi  i've a request , could some on help me ? i want a script , that when i Draw a Rectangle box , it show automatically like this photo :  and alert me when price reach it with a custom pop up message like : price reach supply zone at 1.xxxx on M5  like this : Thanks
I have been reading this book and I'm almost finished. It's an interesting read and many details that appear very strategic in terms of forex trading . I believe this title was published in roughly 2008, are the strategies discussed in this book still relevant currently? ( year 2017 almost 2018 )
I am wanting to purchase a trading indicator, but it looks to only be available to rent. It shows a maximum of 5 "activations", so I can only rent it 4 more times. I am I correct in thinking that after renting it 4 more times, I will not be able to use it again? This does not make sense to me, why...
Hi I just received an email from AVATRADE stating that they are closing ripple trading at 2400 hrs tonight what does this mean? thanks and what should I do! just ride it out until they close it? or close it myself now?
Can some One help me how to avoid situation like this    \ where after NormalizeDouble()  we are have a digit  ended like in the title (screen shot attached) simple example source code : #property strict void OnInit()   {    double asd;    string qwe;    asd=iATR(NULL,0,12,0);    for(int i=1;...
Hi, I need help finding an ALERT indicator for the following conditions Buy alert (both conditions must meet) 1. CCI -100 2. Price above 200 simple moving average Sell alert (both conditions must meet) 1. CCI +100 2. Price below 200 simple moving average Can anyone please guide me to an indicator
Hi there  I really hope someone can help.  The code below...I run it (it looks correct to me),  but I get an incorrect value  (see the value on the bottom window for the Bears Indicator - and top left is the Comment that I display, of the current value that I have)  For some reason they are not the...
I can not understand yet the rating system of MQL5, I offer a service that has no historical precedents on MQL5 with very high performance and despite this I have a rating #3176. I also have 14 reviews on 14 All positive I wonder if this system that adopts MQL5 to assign a rating works properly....
This is my second strategy, I'm testing it, but so far the results are 50/50, but the video on the net is so nice may be, who trades on it, I would like to know the opinions
Hello guys I would like some if your opinions about an EA for a system that I have developed. This are the results: Total Trades: 2391 (2013-2017) Profit factor: 2.29 Drawdown: 15% Risk per trade: 0.1% What do you think of those numbers? Does it has a chance to make it on a real account? Thanks!
im trying to set up a flex ea on my computer i do everthing they say it looks to be running but it doesnt trade . it says virtual trades but there is no real trades going through. can any one help me
Hi extremely new here, if I made a profit and I want to collect how do I do that? do I sell the stock or close the stock? can i sell some of the stock and keep some? ugh i'm frustrated, when i open the stock window do I click sell or do I just close it to collect the profit? thanks all sorry im new....
Hello, last year it was recommended to turn off all EAs over December until 2nd week of January. Is it best to do so again? Kind regards Christian
I have noticed my broker's symbol tick data have several wrong rows that needs to removed from the data set. I believe the related files are located in ...Broker\\history\... and .... Broker\\history\ticks\... folders. Which files needed to open and edited? How can I do that? thanks
Hi, I try to delete, for instance, the file Folder as follows: working_folder=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Files"; FolderDelete(working_folder); Print out returns the following string: C:\Users\wolfg\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\Agent-127.0.0...
In calculating the profit of a order, is the absolute value of the pair currency important? Or It only depends on the changes of pair currency.
Hello folks. As the title says im looking for something that can place and adjust limit orders around an MA. An example might be:- 100sma with 5 levels set at 20 points intervals underneath the sma value. 100 sma = 10000 lvl1 = 9980 lvl2 = 9960 lvl3 = 9940 lvl4 = 9920 lvl5 = 9900 Id like to place...
[Deleted]
Hello i have a good İdea that the Straddle Ea can work very good with a Trailingstop can someone add A Trailingstop Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Straddle_EA_v0.1.mq4 Thanks
Hi I am trying to look for a way to add alerts onto a chart by a key event. This will be the same as right clicking on the Alerts Tab at the bottom and creating a new alert. I cannot seem to find a function which can add these in. 
Hey all, my first question is about the debug mode. When i stop the debugging mode, the EA in the Terminal simply terminates and i am not able to handle some cleanup tasks like disconnecting from data base. My second question is similar to the first one. I wrote a daemon ea ( while loop ) which run...
Hello, To learn MQL5 a good (the best) reference seems to be the MQL5 Language REFERENCE pdf. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs https://www.mql5.com/files/pdf/mql5.pdf Is there somewhere all the source code of the book in a zip file ready to be downloaded?
  debarred signals  (32   1 2 3 4)
I checked your comment, EA is exactly like the flowchart, so it&#39;s correct. <br /> Are you available for teamviewer ?
  Placing orders  (1)
Well Ive made my first trade here today! How confusing it is, instead of just saying how much money i want to place on a trade its done by volumne. How do I work this out please. Say I want to put $500 on something to buy how do i work out want volume i want? I am on a XM Zero account
Hi, Is it possible to develop a new type of chart in MT5? Specially, the Android app doesn't seem to have a way to download and install new resources /extensions/addons. I was looking for an specific chart that MT doesn't seem to have which is kind of brick chart which every brick is an amount of...