General - page 908

I'm looking for an EA or script that creates pending orders like the Runwise order creator but uses the high low and length of the last completed candle.  like enter so many pips above/below the high or low and make the stoploss the other end of the candle.  are there such utilities on the market or...
Hi guys, i think i've understand the working process of these VPS by synchronizing time after time what i need. I also understand (if i'm not wrong) in my pc mt4 the trading is automatically disabled (enabling to the VPS) to prevent doubled trades. But what if i need the EA to stop trading for a...
Comment() - displays information in proportional font on the chart, but has difficulties with formatting tables, for example. How can I display the information on the chart in monospaced font using Comment()
hi, is it possible to create a script what after i hit the place order button manually (no EA...), checks if the spread is at my wanted level, and not much higher, then only filling the order if so. in general, is it possible with mgl5 to create a "system" where the buying is manually done, just
Hi everyone, Can someone please tell me where I can find instructions on how to install MT4 or MT5 on my private VPS (cloud)? Are there specs I need to know? How can I access it on the web like a web page (secured of course)? Any help would be appreciated as I have a Linux based cloud server (VPS).
I remember 2 months ago it was at 3000, today its more than 10000, China  printed 3 trillion this year, that is the real bubble, the Chine crisis is gonna happen, there's a lot of indicators about that, and if it happens bitcoin will go strongly up, like it did with Greece. Also we'll have futures...
Hi. i was wondering if anyone had a bollinger bands indicator that could send email alerts once the price candle has hit the upper/lower band. i manage to find this indicator, however it doesn't have an email option but it does have an on screen alert. regards tiger
If I have multiple entries of the same pair and modify just one of them, MT4 automatically changes the Take Profit/Stop Loss for every other similar pair (without me administering it). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
How do you convert data so that it can be imported into Metatrader? I have historical data but it needs to be converted so that Metatrader can read it. I'm having problems with the date. Metatrader wants it as 2004.05.31 but I have my format as 4/7/2005. How do I do an easy conversion in Excel for
Dear experts! Could you please clarify if something is wrong with indicatorcoding or it is a bug of new release 1687?  Description: Shift back of the painted bars on the chart.  Max bars on chart = 100 000. Number of bars in thehistory  is bigger than 100 000 This behavior does not presented if Bars...
Hello, I can't find the signals of MQL5.com on the market of IG Metatrader 4. Moreover, when i clic on COPY an EA (on MQL5.com) nothing happen on my IG Metatrader 4 platform. Is it not compatible?
Opinions on NEO/USD?
I have subscribed to a signal on MQL5, however I want to set it to only open 1 trade at a time. Once the trade hits TP or SL, then it can open another. Is there a way I can do this? 
What is your thought or experience on this?
I am new yes and ive tried to learn as I go.  I only invested 200.00 im using avatrade.  I am confused as to how to sell if my stock rises and i want to withdraw funds to i just click the red sell bar? once I see a profit I would like to take? thanks so much any info would be greatly appreciated...
Has anyone had this same issue where an EA works best on one particular currency pair than others?, I have developed an EA based on Stochastic indicator and works very well on EURUSD but on any other pair is not as successful. Is there any specific reason why this is?
I can´t get te number of active positions. It counts +1 for every tick while position is open. How can i do it? Please. Thanks a lot. for(int i=0;i<PositionsTotal();i++) // Go through all positions        if(m_position.SelectByIndex(i)) // selects the position by index for further access to its...
  Another Demark Trendline Trader  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
A little different from other version. If some gentle programmer can translate to english from russian, would be excelent. And then if someone request i will do to spanish
Hello, How to find currency pairs that have biggest volatility and movements? Best Regards.
Hi Friends,   Can you please sendme “ STOCK Color Bars” indicator for MT4?   Special Tnx forquick response
I am totally confused - this morning I woke up and it looks like there was a huge drop on GBP-USD in the night which for some reason ended up making me a profit even though i was losing a crapload on this specific trade - looks like the GBP-USD dropped suddenly about 5 points and hit my profit...
hi On installed MT5, there is no XAUUSD symbol. What should I do?
hello, yesterday, I tried to open a demo account in mt4 from hotforex. I followed the instructions. but could not open the demo account. I find it strange because for several years I have been opening demo and live accounts of different brokers and I never encountered a problem. so I thought it...
Welcome to the championship on treading and auto-trading The rules are very simple! There are two nominations better equitythe best ratio, trade with minimal drawdownContest on the cent accounts №4 with the real prizes! Start: 04.09.2017 - Finish: 29.09.2017 Registration until: 17.09.2017 Terms of...
Volume is very underrated as an indicator, but it adds an extra dimension to this game, before we only have price and volume, i'm sure volume is important to create trading strategies, on forex you can't use this, but what about CFD's, can you trust volume indicators from brokers who work with this
hello I need to migrate more than 10 charts to my VPS but it seems 10 is the maximum allowed. Is it possible? thanks and regards
Hello, Who owns the copyright of the source code in the following case: A customer pays a developer to develop an application according to his specifications. Who owns the copyright of the source code, developer or customer ? Thank you for your response, Pierre8r
Hello everybody, I just want to ask a technical question... if I place a pending sell stop order and the price hit while me PC is off.. will be the order executed? Thanks in advance :) 
Hi Forum, I would like to trade a Ratio. For example the GOLD/SILVER. Is it possible somehow create an own custom symbol for GOLD/SILVER Ratio or i must implement it as an indicator and after then can i trade the indicator value. Thx in advance, Zoltan