General - page 905

Monitoring of macroeconomic events is available for free in 7 languages with no ads. However, this is not the only reason our calendar will attract your audience — you have another 10 extra reasons to add it in your website: 1.Constant development We have expanded the economic calendar...
hie anyone help me add an alert and alarm when the arrows pop up to a custom indicator that i am trying out, i have attached it.thanks
Hi, I'm trying to fill a struct that has a double array. I'm trying to copy this array from a function returning it. It is just a start, so code is very clean (no error handling, etc. yet). I keep getting an error of 'copyLowArray Variable Expected': Here is the whole code. wrote the errors I got...
Hello, newbie here so my question may sound stupid to many of you :) I created a gmx account so that i can receive email notifications to my hotmail account. https://imgur.com/a/8AJT7 Test messages are received in my email account fine.  However, whenever i set an alert to be received via email, i...
Hi I need help if somebody can create me an indicator. the rules is like this: 1. Use for H1 above but highly recommended to H4 2. Indicator will notify with alert when there are Candle Bullish break high Low candle bearish before or candle bearish break High Low candle Bullish before at least 1 pip...
Hi, Anyone know how is possible to disable by code the fixed minimum flag  after setting it to a choosen value with the function IndicatorSetDouble(INDICATOR_MINIMUM,0,ScalaMin)  ? I can't find a function that disable fixed minimum flag for the indicator window. By hand with mouse click is possible...
hi! i know that a WHEN function doesn't exists on MQ4, so I tried to do something like this: if(SelectLastOrder() && OrderProfit() < 0 && ((Ask - Bid * myPoint) <= MaxSpread) && _current_martingale_level < MM_Martingale_MaxLevel) {  if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) if (iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M1,"F",0,0)>F_buy)...
Hi all, I am really new to this EA things and programming. Is it possible to put adjustable Stop Loss to EA. Maybe something like this. Put 'True' if we want to use the adjustable Stop Loss. Put 'False' an it will follow the origin rules and logic. Tq on your response....
If we want to copy trade using signal in MQL5, what is parameter mostly important
[Deleted]
You can write tasks here. Screenshots with examples of what do you want are obligated
MetaTrader 4 web platform beta is released, and you are welcome to become one of its first users. To do this, you should have an MQL5.community account and a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server. The MetaTrader 4 web platform allows you to trade via any browser and operating system (Windows,...
I am aware of the function SymbolName(i, true); used to return a symbol name given an integer. I am looking for a function to return the integer value of an instrument given a symbol name. Something that looks like: IntegerValue (SymbolName, true): Any help. Thanks in advance.
My question is : How many opened position can run(managed) in same time on my (FXCM )MT4 platform. I have EA but when is running the Ea tester after 500 opened possition the system is cant creat any more position,  why?  Can i do any options?  this is the maximum what my account can manage? is there...
Is there a way to expand the number of available signals in the "Signals" tab in MT4? I have opened a demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server and have successfully logged in from MT4 terminal with my mql community password... At this point I was expecting to see (or be able to search) from MT4...
Could anyone help me pull up BTC in meta trader it is not coming up and I am not sure how. Thank you Daniel
How Volume Information Important For Scalping Strategy? If you having good and successful strategy using volume information please comment here. Thank you
Hi Can anyone please tell me if signal subscriptions auto renew? ‌ N‌onzy
why programmers want to do easy or hard job(Freelance) for same price $ 30 ?please fix the system job on this site, unfair competition https://www.mql5.com/en/job Regards.
  ObjectDelete  (4)
Hello everyone, my name is Sergio, I follow this forum for a few months, with your examples I managed to make a small indicator. I'm not a programmer but I hope to understand more and more with your help .. I entered this function in my indicator. if (WindowExpertName()...
[Deleted]
1.20, 1.15, your own answer
Hi Guys, I am looking for an excel template to analyse backtest reports easily. There has to be something out there in the internet. I want to figure out what are the most profitable trading times for example from an EA. Anybody has such a thing or can recommend something? Thanks!
Hi, If you place a DRAW_FILLING indicator over a backgorund bitmap the colors get messed. Change the backgorund color to get it screwed in a different fashion. Anyone knows any kind of workarround? PS: I should open a ticket? Of course. It would help? Of course not.
[Deleted]
20000, 10000
[Deleted]
Who waited for what?
Hi,  Sorry for an unexpected message, I am looking for help to code an EA based on my a system I just finished putting together. If you have a second check if you it is possible to help. The system is a trend following system. It is based on the Nik_PSAR_2B indicator.  Buy or Sell when a the yellow...
  Leverage of 1:3000  (13   1 2)
Hello guys, yes, you have read that right. There is a broker with maximum leverage of 1:3000, I can not tell you the name because advertising is not allowed, but you will find it on google. Would this much leverage not be very interesting for martingale trading for instance? One could take on much...
Hi everyone,  I have been recently trading on Amazon . All good with a bit of profit as well, until my broker  sent me an email to inform me that the swap charges have been calculated at a wrong rate.  I didn't pay to much attention to this email as i was not expecting a huge difference . Well how...
  Help me please  (1)
been trying to sign in to the MQL5 community on my MT4 platform to subscribe to signals but it wont sign in. It doesnt seem to respond, how do I solve that please?
[Deleted]
Where such swing today?