General - page 912

is there any problem if i use Ichimoku on H1 chart.
iClose() Is this correct way to get price for specific bars? What is the equivalent of this iClose() function in MQL5? How about if I use this iClose() in multi-timeframe/currency then I need to use looping statement? Please give me sample code for better understanding. Is there any better idea to
I'm getting this in weekdays and have put my codes inside if(IsTradeAllowed()) but my EA is still trying to open/close a trade I've seen some post mentioning that the broker will close their service to do something for 5 mins or so.
  Problem  (1)
Please review the screenshot below and give an opinion
[Deleted]
I am unable to determine why the below code fails for 8/10 orders for the '.USTECHCash' (Nasdaq100 Index) in Strategy Tester. It seems to work fine for currency symbols (not 100% verified). I have reached out to support but eventually that didn't go anywhere. I am hoping someone reading this can...
because 99% doesn't know how to trade properly, because it's impossible for more than 1% to win
Dear traders, I am starting to understand MT 4 & 5 and still there are some stuff that I do not understand well. I started to trade few weeks ago, and as common I did many reds and few green operations. Today I am making more green. When I check the HISTORY tab on the TOOLBOX, I just noticed that I
  Suggestion  (21   1 2 3)
We need an app like this for mql5 on iOS Continuous .NET C# and F# IDE by Krueger Systems, Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/continuous-net-c-and-f-ide/id1095213378?mt=8 The link above is to an app that allows programming c# and f# on iOS. We need something similar for mql.
Before reporting to Service Desk (which usually ends in no response, so why do I bother), can anyone else confirm the following behavior on the search function? Currently, any search I do (for Forum entries) will only return the most recent of results. No matter what filters I may use based on what...
For a few weeks I have had incorrect data feeding in to my charts that is making it impossible to analyse them as one data point is so wrong. Attached file as example - with USDCAD at 0.25874in 2062! While I am looking forward to that amazing trade when the date comes (!), for the next few decades...
  Problem with EA  (4)
Can anyone help me? On the old computer I had windows XP and I downloaded some EA from MQL5 market. Now I bought a new computer (with windows 10) and I copied EA from the old one to the new computer But when I try to loading EA on the graph, I get an error.  Does anyone know how to fix this error?
  AUDNZD  (4)
Hello everyone, I don't know if I am posting this In the correct are but I am trying to trade this pair on my app and it is not showing up; is there a way I can add it?
Hi This has happened 2-3 times and is killing my available active licenses. Every now and then I get prompted for my password and unable to load my purchased EA. This time it was a result of a windows update.  But this is very frustrating as it is causing me to burn through my available licensing....
Hey all, Using the normal mysql_connect function works not as expected and is hanging when the remote service is for some reason not available ( host down, db down, no network ). This is critical using this in a productive environment. Sofar i didn't found any useful function to test this. When you...
Hello Community, Is it possible to write in different styles to a .txt file? I don´t have a clue where i could add the style input. string FileName="Stats.txt";int handle=FileOpen(StringConcatenate(FileName),FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE,',');FileSeek(handle,0,SEEK_END);FileWrite(handle...
Hey guys Im having trouble with my ea. It keeps on making excessive trades... my ea works by putting in a pending buy and stop when x amount of ticks pass by. The ea will open another buy stop and sell stop one x amount of ticks have passed by even if there is other orders pending already.. that...
Hi All, I need just a bit of advice. I am requiring a remote signal service product. Can anyone suggest a decent low cost product (commercial or otherwise) Or is someone able to code something for me in freelance area of course. I have been testing fxblue and i find it very unreliable. Either that...
i am trying to display 4 time frames in one screen, hence i  created 4 OBJ_CHARTs in one ChartWindow. I would like to draw a OBJ_HLINE, just like what we can do on the ChartWindow but seems like its not working. the OBJ_HLINE appears in ChartWindow. Can anyone help?    int totalcharts = 4...
  AMAZING! Very profitable EA - 5MATF  (57   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello everybody, I open this topic to share an very profitable EA. I found in a japanese forum and did not understand very wellr, im "newbie" in expert advisor yet. I put this EA in my account but it simply did not send order you know why? let's talk, let's try some fixes in this expert advisor......
Hi everyone, it's been a couple of months since the last update for both MT5 and MT4. I'm wondering if the developers could shed some light on what we can expect next from Metaquotes. Are they currently working on a major update with new features? Are all resources dedicated to development of the...
I am looking for a programmer to do a custom EA based on the Breakout Ninja Price Action Breakout indicator that is available in mql5. Contact me if you are interested with rates.
Any traders from my country that is also using the services of MQL5, lets support each other in our quest of becoming profitable traders.
Hello traders! I'm quiet new here and I need to know How to import more instruments, stocks, CFDs, Indexes into Metatrader 4 and 5 running from a Demo account? Do you have any clue? I´ll appreciate any help.  Thanks and best regards. Antonio.
Good day, I've quite a novice to trading robots and at the moment I'm playing around with the language. I would like to know if it is possible to set the minimum distance between the previous high and the new low (vise versa) regards
#include<Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;void OnTick()  {//---   double wma54MovingAverageArray[],sma5MovingAverageArray[];   double wma54=iMA(NULL,5,54,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE);   double sma5=iMA(NULL,5,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE);   ArraySetAsSeries(wma144MovingAverageArray,true);...
  signal providers  (1)
there are some signal providers who provide signals to be copied in metatrader... some provide signals with a fixed lot size of 0.01 how can i edit the lot size to be 0.1 from the signals received thanks
How do you get price for specific bars? I want to know the fastest and best way to get value of every bars? For example: I want to get Each Value of 100 bars(I mean to limit it to 100 bars then show it subwindow as indicator lines), "Previous to Current Bars". Can you please list all function/method...
  Error 4204  (5)
Error 4204 I am looking to create an indicator that will create labels to display current pricing details on a chart. However, error 4204 (ERR_OBJECT_GETDATE_FAILED) occurs when adding this indicator to the chart. Can someone help debug this? --- int OnCalculate(... {   string label[5][2];...
Hello everyone, it must be something easy but I don´t know, I would like knowing, how I can get the maximum volume per order before the common message "not enough money" being shown. I tried with the function  SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX  but for instance  my demo account is (Type: STANDARD, Leaverage: 1:100...
Attention Admins & Moderators! The website is deleting the text from recent posts in various threads on the forum and in the Freelance and probably other areas too. Here are some examples: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/215664https://www.mql5.com/en/job/68554https://www.mql5...