Trade Symbols - page 2

Fernando Carreiro:

Thanks for the update on that. However, that seems like a step back as the Admin and Developers don't seem to be taking any action on the forums with that regard, especially since there is no dedicated "bugs" section.

So how do they keep track of requests?

Here's what one of the moderators said:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/271534/page2#comment_8328229

I get the feeling that the best way to report a bug is to post on the Russian forum.

Anthony Garot:

Here's what one of the moderators said:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/271534/page2#comment_8328229

I get the feeling that the best way to report a bug is to post on the Russian forum.

I get the feeling that MetaQuotes is slowly cutting all contact with users and only worried about the broker's support. The user support is currently almost non-existent and it is the users that are helping each other out almost exclusively when possible and leaving users totally to their own devices when errors or bugs are found.

Fernando Carreiro:

Either attach them as files, or better still just click on the picture icon (mountain and sun) in the post's tool bar and add the image.

If you are talking about the little arrows indicating the enter/exit of a trade, they are so small I don't see what the problem is.

However, if you really don't want to see them, just open up another chart on the same instrument and time-frame and they will not appear on the secondary chart.

Alternatively, in the F8 Properties, just set the chart to foreground and the arrows will remain behind the chart.

Putting the chart on foreground doesn't help, and opening up another chart doesn't work.  My MT5 Pro Hedged platform will place arrows within colored spots on my chart no matter how many charts I open.  Any other ideas that might help to remove those blasted arrows, and spots from my chart permanently?

Fernando Carreiro:
Already answer in previous post!

Wasn't sure if you received it... sorry

Jeff: Putting the chart on foreground doesn't help, and opening up another chart doesn't work.  My MT5 Pro Hedged platform will place arrows within colored spots on my chart no matter how many charts I open.  Any other ideas that might help to remove those blasted arrows, and spots from my chart permanently?

When you open the secondary chart it does not do anything to the primary chart. The objective of having the secondary chart is to look at it without any of the extra graphics!

EDIT: But if you really want to remove them, you can also code an Indicator or EA that will constantly monitor for the existence of those graphic objects and delete them!

Fernando Carreiro:
I get the feeling that MetaQuotes is slowly cutting all contact with users and only worried about the broker's support. The user support is currently almost non-existent and it is the users that are helping each other out almost exclusively when possible and leaving users totally to their own devices when errors or bugs are found.
Times change. It's good to not be too reliant on any single platform provider.

Anthony Garot: Times change. It's good to not be too reliant on any single platform provider.

I agree and that is what I have been doing for some time now!

Fernando Carreiro:

When you open the secondary chart it does not do anything to the primary chart. The objective of having the secondary chart is to look at it without any of the extra graphics!

It might be so with you, but when I open up a duplicate chart or several duplicate charts, what happens on the original, transfers to all duplicate charts I have operating at that time..... and then there was.....

Jeff: It might be so with you, but when I open up a duplicate chart or several duplicate charts, what happens on the original, transfers to all duplicate charts I have operating at that time..... and then there was.....
That is strange! I am not having that! Are you perhaps saving the chart as a default template, that causes it to reopen it as the default on the new charts?

Fernando Carreiro:
That is strange! I am not having that! Are you perhaps saving the chart as a default template, that causes it to reopen it as the default on the new charts?
When I set up a template, I make sure before I save it for future use, I go to "Object List" and "Delete All".  Then I move my "Chart Shift" to the right as far as it goes, then I save my template.  This way, when I use the template again, perhaps on another pair, it is pure, and undefiled until trades are made.  &*^(&$^#&%$^%(%(^%&$&(*  So Frustrating!
Reason: