General - page 900

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  TIme?!? (1)
What timezone is MT5 using? More importantly can it be changed?
(RAS ID: 33296) Link to follow live results under discription! 6 months and counting MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free This is the link to the signal I'm selling on rent a signal. Live Account 01 | Rent a Signal Thanks
HELLO Could someone write a program (indicator) that would print a bunch of charts. For example a couple of pages of charts from 2008 till THE present, in the one hour time frame or any time frame. THANKS
Dear all, please check out the new signals on RAS: ForexGainsAllWin - Power Signals | Rent a Signal Signal ID Name: ForexGainsAllWin - Power Signals So far the January performance up to date is already at 16%. The signals resemble an improved version of ForexGainsAllWin | Rent a Signal with less...
Hi Guys, a while back i was in need for an EA that would manage my trades which i open manualy. I took some consept from here, but it was quite bad so i made my own EA. I would like to share it now with you guys since this is always a nice tool for trading. -It can also handle trades from other EA's...
if (Lots == 0.0 && LotsRiskReductor < 1.0) { Print("LotsRiskReductor is less than 1"); return (FALSE); Is it possible to use the lot risk reductor function with a value <1? I want an EA it to trade 1/10th of 1% . Per trade. I found this in the code: if (Lots == 0.0 &&...
Onix monitoring is showing all graphs (Equity, Margin, Free margin) only after date of adding your trading account to monitoring service. If I add trading account with old history, onix will show only Balance graph from account creation date till date of registration at onix. Is there any other...
Hello all, i develop a custom indicator, the buffer populates within a timer function "OnTimer" every 3 seconds, but the graphic doesnt refresh automatically, i have to drag the mouse manually in order to refresh the indicator, how can i tell the graph to refresh everytime the timer updates the...
Hello, Confirmation email in the new versions for registration is good, but... You should format for quick copy paste. Double-clicking on the code mid-sentence causes copy of (4782 ) the space behind it. I suggest format like... Confirmation code: 4782 I noticed when I copied-pasted into this...
looking for an ea that would open on break of 200 ema and close on break of 100 ema..... obviously ema's could be adjusted to suit different strategies? anyone know if such an ea exists... regards joe
I am a retail forex trader. For the last two years I have made consistent profits, predominantly from scalping but also from a swing trading approach. For 2011 my goal is to generate £10,000 in trading profits. This journal will chart my weekly progress. Trader32 My scalping results for 2009 and...
I have a live account since Jan 4 and am using a tweaked ea from the mt5 platform.  the strategy tester for the time period shows that I should have a profit of1.20 % at this point but my actual trading shows a . 34% profit.  when I look at the trades on the tester chart and look at the...
Greetings, Is it possible for someone to code the attached indicator so it does the following Have the 15 minute value plot on the 5 minute chart and have it plot only as a horizontal line and have an alram sound when it is touched
Since we have calendar events drawn on charts, there is some issues (seen since 375, not tested before): - these events dont have properties per chart: thats bad because we cant choose to display only the highest events for example. - there is no time scheduler to display these events - no expiry...
I’m wondering if in MQL5 there is any function returning theBar number given a DateTime value. For sure some similar function is used when creating anobject (“ObjectCreate”) on the time parameter, and if that time doesn’t existthe object is created on the first previous Bar.   Obviously I already...
Look, what I find today. Great news! Today the first mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad was released. Now you can have MetaTrader 5 in your pocket. Download MetaTrader 5 Mobile from AppStore – i's absolutely free!The powerful functionality of the...
Lower my rate to $88.88 how many people would be enticed into subscribing. I need at least ten replies to do it. Why am I doing this you may ask? 3 reasons... 1. Due to technical difficulties with the new EA upgrade I haven't traded in the past couple of days (currently getting it looked at by RAS...
Broko sind Schwindler... sie geben mein Geld nicht zurück ... Den ganzen Monat lang nur Versprechungen... Floskelhafte Geschichten über ihre Probleme... Ich versprach ihnen, wenn ich mein Geld am 10 Januar nicht erhalte, ich erzähle die Wahrheit über sie in allen Foren. Broko wurde vom...
Hello, we are using this system on our managed accounts and now releasing its signals too. It is a scalping strategy that runs in Asian session. Pairs: EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY Trading hours: 22h GMT - 23h GMT Lot size limits on all pairs: 0.1-1.0 Maximal Total open trades: 5 Current Broker:...
  Forex News by www.ForexSQ.com (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
This topic will update by best and Latest Forex News of ForexSQ.com and i hope help you to analysis forex market better and increase your profit . www.forexSQ.com
Dear all I've a metrader script that save rsi value to a csv file. I'm not able to excute it. Could you give any advice? Thanks
  alert (1)
hi i'm new to this forum and would highly appreciate you're help in coding a buy sell signal indicator... its the "price channel stop v1.2" i want a alert signal when ever this indicator posts but or sell signal.. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
I just started playing with MT5 and I have a ton of questions. Let's start with the first one. I am really happy that sharpe ratio appeared on the list of predefined optimisation criteria. I was really surprised that a rather poor MA strategy (one of the examples) got a SR=17. Normally a SR=2 would...
I looking for a kind of interface from to run MT5 on my MT4 Live accout. Is anybody doing or knowing about something like that ?
Please house i need this system to be coded to an EA it is daily high and low break. If previous day high or low is break by 10pips then EA will buy for high or sell for low the stoploss and take profit must be adjustable or put stoploss at the opposite side, but if neither takeprofit nor stoploss...
Today the first mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad was released. Now you can have MetaTrader 5 in your pocket. Download MetaTrader 5 Mobile from AppStore – it's absolutely free! The powerful functionality of the desktop version coupled with the special...
we are currently running via MT4 to an ECN and exploring possibilities for platforms to trade FX via FIX / API. Does anyone know what FIX platform would work well compatible to FIX 4.2? I do no thave a coder to code the platform for trading via FIX API FX only Also, can EAs currently in MQL for...
Could someone please tell me why this simple script fails to draw an arrow on a chart that it is run on? It has to be something simple, but I am unable to see it. When debugged, it seems to create the chart object and set its values, but the arrow never is displayed on the chart......
The help file for Strategy Trader is attached to this post. It contains coding documentation and sample coding which should make it easier for you to code your strategy or indicator into C# for the Strategy Trader platform.
I wanted to see what the wizard does but can't even find the wizard icon to even get it started. Do I have to download an addon? My version 5 is demo MQ5 build 375 .