Unable to post my signals

I am using HouseofBorse MT4 broker for testing my strategy.. It is being listed in mql already

Unfortunately it is being removed from Signals.. Now i tried to add.. but unable to do

Can anybody help on it ?

Vaithianathan Sreeram:

I am using HouseofBorse MT4 broker for testing my strategy.. It is being listed in mql already

Unfortunately it is being removed from Signals.. Now i tried to add.. but unable to do

Can anybody help on it ?

What do you mean: "It is being listed in mql already" ?

If your brokers is not among the available with MQL5 signal copying, there is nothing you can do, change broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean: "It is being listed in mql already" ?

If your brokers is not among the available with MQL5 signal copying, there is nothing you can do, change broker.

signals came continuously 2 months, suddenly few days back signals are stopped 

when i tried again, it says the broker name not found, in mql site... but the broker is a very famous UK based named as HouseofBorse 

is it possible to add my signals again, because it is being LIVE in mql site past 2 months.

Vaithianathan Sreeram:

signals came continuously 2 months, suddenly few days back signals are stopped 

when i tried again, it says the broker name not found, in mql site... but the broker is a very famous UK based named as HouseofBorse 

is it possible to add my signals again, because it is being LIVE in mql site past 2 months.

If MQL5 removed this broker, they have a reason for doing so.

Try to contact the Service Desk if you need any further explanation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Eleni Anna Branou:

If MQL5 removed this broker, they have a reason for doing so.

Try to contact the Service Desk if you need any further explanation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

i sent mail, but they replied to post the queries in forum

hence i am requesting the technical solution 

Vaithianathan Sreeram:

i sent mail, but they replied to post the queries in forum

hence i am requesting the technical solution 

There isn't any other technical solution to that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There isn't any other technical solution to that.

Thank you very much

Reason: