General - page 868

Hello, I have the following code: double total =0;void OnTick(){        if(Volume[0] ==1)        {           Print(CalculateAv());        }}  int calculateAv()  {           for(i==1;i<=10;i++)      {         total = total + MathAbs(iClose(NULL,PERIOD_M15,i) - iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_M15...
  Drawdown?  (6)
Hello, guys! I'm new to Forex and I would like to ask you a question, if possible. What is DrawDown? I mean, I know it's the difference between the maximum value reached by the portfolio and the minimum value reached by the portfolio. My question is,...
Hi everybody, I need some help with my EA,here is the problem I coded a simple EA which send order (Buylimit or Selllimit) when the price reach a certain level that I define, and I run different copies of my EA simultaneously on 17 forex pairs on M1 or M5 charts, But the problem is that my EA...
  My strategy - SCALPING  (29   1 2 3)
Hello to everyone! My trading strategy is scalping. Since beginning of the year it is very profitable and I am happy with it. I am entering with small positions and looking for small profit for every position. Every day I am searching to have 0.5-1 percent plus. Does anyone have same strategy? What
Hello: I am trying unsuccessfully to create a code for a MT5 WebTerminal widget, which will login automatically into an existing demo account. Article 3024 doesn't specify the exact customization parameters to be used for that. Can anybody help me with the exact code for the automatic login (for...
Hi, I am using MT4 MacOS and have an EA and several indicators successfully installed in MT4. I am new to the "Market" and when I try to download a Free Demo I am asked if I have MT 4 installed. I do but it's not MT4 on a Windows machine. When I click the "yes, I have MT4 installed" nothing happens....
  5 Activations  (5)
Hey guys, I would like to know when I activate an EA on my computer. Let's say I reinstall my windows on it, can I then activate the new windows again and delete the old activation so I have still 4 activations left? Best Regards, baschi
Hello every Body May i ask you? When i subcribe to copy from a provider, how many mt4 am i allow subcribe to copy from him? Thank you!
As you can see in the below picture, I've been trying to utilise MQL5 Cloud Network for an hour but in vain! None of the agents are working. I also paused my antivirus on my laptop but nothing happened. Very occasionally a few agents (5 to 7 at most) work for a short period, but then nothing again....
Hello MT community,  i decided to study and try to understand the forex markets and hopefully not lose all the money I plan to invest.  I started to see a lot of tools and indicators that aren't in the market. Some of them promise you become rich over the night some of them have less high promises ....
Hi all! Thank you for looking at this thread. I'm writing some basic indicators in MQL5, and I am currently writing one for a simple average true range with no smoothing. Compiling the code leads to no errors or warnings. For some reason when I apply the EA to a chart it loads on fine but then on...
  Custom symbols  (3)
Hello, someone can tell me because when I connect the Mt5 to the internet (broker), the symbols of the custom folder are deleted. Thank you
I would like to export the Mt4 manager api data to website like client's data, register account from website, news feeds etc,. how to export the data from api to website
I have purchased a gold bot, expecting to get some documents on how to install and how to operate the robot. Anyone can help pls. Tq n rgds
I'm subscriber in some copy trade provider ,I have a problem about lots size , I invest in forex at 1500$ (initial deposits is just 500$ and increasing 100$,200$ every month until 1500$)  -if balance 500$ my lots size is 0.13 ( the Ratio is 500/0.13 = 3846) -if balance 1500$ my lots size is 0.31...
  Greetings from Singapore  (37   1 2 3 4)
Halo everyones! I am new to forex trading . Happy to find this forum where I can exchange knowledge and apply it to my newly Forex interest
Does anyone use this pattern called pascal's triangle to trading? Pascal triangle is used in probability calculations, also it has fibonacci on it. I know fibonacci is not very well accepted by some traders, but it's uses in  probability seem very interesting, so anyone found a way to use this on...
since updating my windows i have been unable to attach my indicators onto charts??
Hey All , This subject may have been addressed the closing all orders function seems to have gone.  Oh! and when you do go to the close window , the price starts going backwards, maybe another form of slippage occurs.
  selling robots  (3)
Hi, I have goods results on robots I have developping, but I don´t have much money for trade; is possible I sell this robots? I know that there is a section for it (Market), so If somebody has experience on it or have another idea how can I negociate this, I would be glad. I think that is necessay...
A button that, for example, instead of EURUSD, will display USDEUR. I presented this suggestion as a feature request to service desk. And, as usual, they rejected or dismissed with the typical copy/paste answer i see each time i make a suggestion: "thank you, but we don't have this in our plans" It...
i have subcribed already, the provider placed order but, No order is placed on my mt4, i do not know what is wrong. Any body help me please!
I created a custom symbol that can get the latest data quotes on the internet in a timely manner. How to display these quotes on time on the mt5 chart? How the custom symbol dynamically displays the quote in the mt5 chart (well, there is also a data source). who can help me? Thank you
Hi, Can we determine or is there any indicator that sees market is slow or fast moving or great volatility
Hello, does anyone know how to avoid that the log of the Strategy Tester agent writes info about "Ask", "Bid", "Volume", "Last", "Time", "Flags" into the log file? This let's the log file becoming huge in a few seconds! It's full of lines like this "JI 0 22:40:27.198 OCO_TS_CCO_MT5_v2.18 (EURUSD...
  ERROR 4107  (2)
Hello, I have an EA and this error (4107). Please if any one can help I would be glad. The error 4107 for OrderSend() function is disturbing me .. Note that it passed the Market Auto-Validation successfully with no error(s) in addition, It is trading on back test & real time with no error(s). It is...
Hi all, News Trading can be very lucrative if you know how to apply the right techniques. It's still very risky since it involves great exposure to high volatility during the Economic Event release. I will be sharing tips for only high impact events but I must warn that they are my personal ideas...
  Beginners  (6)
Hey guys, I've just started trading forex and I'm looking for any tips you might have for beginners? Cheers
Hello there, I have the following formula: int tp=50;double lot = (8 /tp)/(SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE)); // fyi SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE) =1 When I print the value of lot is always 0. I don't understand why... Thanks,
Strategy Tester on my mt4 is too slow it takes . it wasn't like this before .. anyone know why ? and solution ????