General - page 871

Hi Traders, l just logged in my Demo Account, says invalid account and l cant place new market orders, please help.
If a person does not have english as native language, even if he knows what operators and functions do, the brain have to create a bypass every time to translate it in your head, this can affect coding performance, i think it would be great if we have the option to change the operators to our own...
Hi everyone: The problem wrote in subject makes my EA read wrong tick volume information, with function "CopyTickVolume". Is there any way to solve this? (keeping screensavers working) Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help.
I'm trying to make an indicator which alert when the bollinger band squeeze at the define distance and alert when the bands start open . I'm new to mql4 , Could someone help ?
Hi I have a VPS with a mt4 running. Also mt4 installed on Android. every 10 minutes or so, I get a notification on my smartphone about a "New MQL5.com authorization from an mt4 installation" I get 2 notifications with different details alternately. One from one installation of mt4 and the other from
When I click the yellow box for messaging on my normal account all I see is white, nothing. On this account of mine everything is normal.. what happened on the other?
Hello Seniors, I want to know that, Does NonLagMA v7 repaints the past? Lets say, If the previous color is green, so if price would decide to go other side, so nonlagma will turn red on open candle but what about closed candle? Would previous candle which was green be repainted to red? Please also...
I recently bought a new computer and installed Windows 10 Pro (Latest Ver) and tried to run the agent manager, it get installed with no problem but it doesn't run. I checked in the task manager and it isn't running in the background, does anybody having this issue? Any help? Thanks
Trying to find out if MT5 will add a reverse button next to the profit inside the toolbox.  Similar to what Ninjatrader has for trading Futures.  By clicking the (R) reverse button it will close the position and open one going the opposite direction.  Thank you.
dear people of MQListan recently I have been researching on how one pair is related to all the other pairs, since EURUSD = EURGBP*GBPUSD = EURJPY/USDJPY and so on  unfortunately I haven't found any satisfying data  my idea is to analyse all pairs in order to get a signal for one pair  any useful...
Cant seem to consistently bring up the sub window box of the positions,P/L on MT5
  GUI EA crash  (2)
It creates GUI well when EA is loaded  If I change the timeframe to H4 ,and change it back to H1, EA will crash. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     Controls.mq4 |//|                   Copyright 2009-2017,...
Hello All, I was able to see Optimization Results Tab in Strategy Tester while and otpimization is started and ongoing. It was very valauble while a long hours optimizations are peformed. However after latest update, 2 days, I am not able to see Optimization Results anymore while optimization is...
  duvidas  (2)
boa tarde , tenho duvidas , como faço para ver se estou recebendo sinais ?
  demo app  (3)
how do i know if i am in the live or demo account?
Hello, my teacher, I'm sorry to disturb you I feel lost now... I've seen a lot of your EA threads and a lot of lucrative EA, but I found out that a lot of EA can't stay in the past, even if I want to find someone to update me, I'm not sure which is right. I am thinking, I decided to stop, I would...
  forex robot  (4)
hello , i want a forex robot , I say the specification ,  Who can do it 
For some reason my EA download is being installed into my VPS server platform and no more into my MT5 platform with my broker every time I download.. I want is to download to my MT5 as previously need help
Hello friends, i wanted to ask how much is the difference between a backtest and real live trading ? I have a ea that seems to work with 1 min time period, its a fast scalper. He works good in backtest with spread 2.  Now i have a spread filter on the ea, which will hopefully protect me from bigger...
I have always believed that the drawdown reported in MT4 was calculated based on the Balance of the account. I just read an article that says it is actually calculated on the Equity. Now I am confused because when I generate a report in MT4 the graph shows clearly "Balance" written in the top left...
  Is it possible to cheat forex.  (356   1 2 3 4 5 ... 35 36)
Hello. I am interested in this question, where do the quotes come from in MetaTrader. I have searched the whole Internet and have not found an answer to this question. I searched all over the Internet, I have not found an answer to these questions. Is it possible to cheat forex
Hi all, please does anyone know any EA one can get that places trades on different account simultaneously on the same Broker as my broker does not have a multi terminal platform.
In this pair, if we see in  , easily we can see that, a nice uptrend is going to upside. And at present, market price is in touching mode to go more upside.  With that, market is standing on a strong  . That's why, it may retrace and can go upside more.  So, You also  take this chance to be happy......
I really can't understand why this custom indicator doesn't draw anything on my chart? #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_type1   DRAW_ARROW#property indicator_color1  clrOrangeRed#property indicator_width1  1#property indicator_type2...
Hi, It happens that when I open my terminal to make changes in the EA's that I have running in the VPS MQL5, sometimes an EA loaded for example in this case in the USDJPY is simply not loaded anymore. It disappears. I clarify that the terminal that I use for the VPS is in a Virtual Machine and I...
Hi, I have the following situation: Given Symbol, the desired profit (let's say 20 USD) and : double spread  = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD);double stopLoss = Bid - 30; //30 pipsdouble takeProfit =Bid +spread +30; //30 pips How can I calculate the lot size for a potentially buy or sell order so...
Hello, How do I modify the Moving Average if (rt[ 0 ].open<ma[ 0 ] && rt[ 0 ].close>ma[ 0 ]) signal= ORDER_TYPE_BUY ; // buy conditions to signal IntraBar instead of on close? Thank you
I wonder why MT5 offers less information about the details of a trade in history than its predecessor? I was experimenting with a signal in MT5 and I was surprised to see that the TP and SL levels of a trade are not visible to a subscriber or anyone to see.
  the drawing way  (1)
Is it possible with MQL4 to draw lines at certain price points and such?? If so would it be possible to get the code for something like that
Hey there,  I'm just switching from Myfxbook so I'm kind of at loss here. I used to be able to easily pick the multiplying factor when copying a trader (say 3x or 5x). How is this done if I'm trying to follow someone's signal here? I can only pick how much to allocate to the signal in the window...