How do I download on a Mac?

I have MT4 installed on my Mac and wanted to try one of the free EA's that are listed here on the website.

But, when I click to download it is asking if I have MT4, which I have. Then I can't download at all.

I guess there is a problem for us Mac Users, since the MT4 is installed like in a folder which is treating it as a pc program, but not visible as a regular program. I guess.

Is there any way I can download the EA's that are listed here without going through this yes or no popup, which isn't working for me.

Or if there any other solutions for Mac users.

coverman62:

I have MT4 installed on my Mac and wanted to try one of the free EA's that are listed here on the website.

But, when I click to download it is asking if I have MT4, which I have. Then I can't download at all.

I guess there is a problem for us Mac Users, since the MT4 is installed like in a folder which is treating it as a pc program, but not visible as a regular program. I guess.

Is there any way I can download the EA's that are listed here without going through this yes or no popup, which isn't working for me.

Or if there any other solutions for Mac users.

I am also facing the same problem with my tab. Installed the MT4 platform but can't install any EA. Hope some one will advice us. Thanks.

hi, did you find a solution for the mac download problem ?

The same for me. Any idea to solve this problem?

I know that Mac OS does not support the signals so it may be same with Market for example:

Besides, there is some other requirement:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Internet Browser Requirements

Alexey, 2013.01.17 10:51

Internet Explorer 8 or higher is required for the Market to work in MetaTrader terminal

And there is some thread which is may be related to the subject: MQL5 Market not shown

Just found it (reply from the developers): it does not support the Market

Hola everyone,

So I'm guessing there is no solution to this problem? I have to buy a fu**ing windows laptop to get an EA?

Dual booting Windows and Mac-OS is one of the solutions for this problem.

alina.marabar:
Dual booting Windows and Mac-OS is one of the solutions for this problem.

Or Windows in a virtual machine.

Andre Emanuel:

Hola everyone,

So I'm guessing there is no solution to this problem? I have to buy a fu**ing windows laptop to get an EA?

i just email the developer and ask for the file. then install it manually

Reason: