General - page 866

I am sorry if it has been discussed before.. I need couple of my robots switched to Meta Trader 5 environment to test for Futures (ES). 
At the end of Feb 2017 I collected data from a website about traders working on 3 pairs and you can see the real facts how many peoples are winners!!! The main reason peoples loosing using high leverage. See image below, also find attached image for larger preview
I need to make the download of a file in my EA in background mode. Then I searched how I could to do it, and found that could to use a library of curl application called libcurl.dll. Then I downloaded and put it in my program, but the problem I don't know how can I test it, or how can I use the...
Have you noticed? We are all roughly in the same swamp. Someone has an income of $500, someone has a little more, because he writes his own bullshit code and cheats by selling it to newbies. And when somebody has problems, we all start to kick him for nothing, because it's a shame not to have money
Hi friends I need the Vintage oscillator that appeared in the window. photo enclosed. can any one help, please
Hi! How can I convert settings in an EA foreign (Russian) language into English?
  Forex Market Profile  (27   1 2 3)
Today on EurUsd, in on hour, the famous ADP Non Farm (12:15 gmt) The peak of today (point of control aka peak time of price PTP) is in the vacuum of yesterday. We stay out of market, too dangerous. I prefer trade another day. I wait & see. The good trade was the counter trend near the yesterday PTP...
Hi. I am trying to learn all I can about forex. If a trader with an EA wants to trade the 4 sessions of forex how can this be accomplished?  In my reasoning, the trader would have to find a forex broker in each of the 4 geographical regions where a session starts and run a copy of the EA there. Are...
  VPS trouble  (3)
Hey, guys, I'm getting a problem when I try to rent a new VPS for MT4. When I try to pay it with paypal, I put my e-mail and my password, but it keeps loading anda loading. Anyone is getting this problem too
Hi I have mt4 (version 4 build 1090) terminal installed and use emacs to edit mt4 files. I need to locate the mql-compiler command on my windows in order to use it in my emacs. Any one knows where it is located? would that be the file metaeditor.exe? if so, windows 10 search could not locate it....
I am trying to include margin Level as one of the conditions used for entry a trade in MT4. i created an external parameter MinAllowedMarginlevel where users could input the desired value. i do not want the EA to open trade except if this condition is met. When I tested the EA on back tester, it...
[Deleted]
Hi, I just started coding for MT5. I am able to open a position, close it through take profit and stop loss, but I can't seem to get the code to close the open position if, say, it is after 5.00pm. Are there any suggestions I may be aware of? Or could you simply let me know how an open position can...
Salutations! I would like to ask the following: 1. Is there a way for the EA to exclude the result of the last trade on a backtest? Upon backtest, the EA usually force closes the last trade, rather than closing it on my defined criteria (stops, rules, crossovers, etc). As the cause of close is not...
Heya, I'm currently working towards my own ZigZag indicator. Right now it just looks for a bullish candle followed by a bearish one and vice versa. It then stores a high or low in the indicator buffer. Even though the logic is simple, the indicator sometimes stores a value even when there's no...
Hello everyone, First, sorry for my english. I m looking for a mean to configure an alert when the rate achieve (crossed) my trendline. Oblique and verticale trendline. Thanks in advance for your help :)
  VPS support  (2)
Hi trading folk, I am interested in the VPS that mql5 offers. I don't need it for EA Trading (not yet). My idea was to use it to receive push notifications or email for signals like MA crossover while I am away from the computer. Will that work? And is there any official support for VPS or will I...
  VPS : Disabled  (2)
Hi! When I disable a EA, remove it from a forex pair, it still trades the forex pair. How is it possible
I'm sure this is a ridiculous question, but if I set a take profit for a trade and want to take an additional entry with the trend, can I set an entry order to trigger at the same price as the take profit of the original trade?
there are people here who really make money with their hands the important thing is all the time and the people are real people I cannot believe that I go out in the street, and only beggars buy everything with stocks. but everyone earns on the Internet, 100% or more in a year. everyone sells
  Elliot wave indicators  (27   1 2 3)
Anyone know of any free elliot wave count software that ties into metatrader4 or other free live feeds?
Hi Now that emacs is installed on my Windows 10 and gone through the tutorial. How can I install a mql4 mode? Thanks
Hello, How to convert any price from this style xxx.xxx to numbers in the array? I want to convert this steps into a mql4 code ??? for EX: the price is 1.25245 1- price/Point;   ==> 125245 (done) 2- 125245   ==> array {1,2,5,2,4,5} (need from this step) 3- 1+2+5+2+4+5 = 19 4- 19  = 1+9 = 10 5- 10 =...
Can anyone know how to down load one? Gordon
how can I give volume of a candela and how can I give information of candelas ???
Most are of the opinion it is a zero sum game. TRADING IS GAMBLING , YOU BET RED OR BLACK ALL DAY , YOU DO NOT KNOW THE OUTCOME .YOU ARE GAMBLING. A trader has to find greater fools every day , during his trading activities, to pay him more than what he paid for the currencies or instrument.These...
I need to do a MQL4  program since where we want to use does not accept MQL5. I can compile with pain MQL4 from MetaEditor 5 but I don't have the MQL4 wizard setup, I end up creating a project in MQL5 and changing the property and file extension to be able to compile in MQL4 but even if it compile...
developing DLL that is called from MT5 EA. this Dll should emulate manual trading while actually tradings are made by EA. so dll should wokr with mt5 open/close/modify window. at now stage dll opened modify window for defined position in such way: here is the code...
  Disconnecting WebMoney.  (306   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
Did everyone get this message? Dear MQL5.community member, For technical reasons, the WebMoney payment system will soon be disabled and will no longer be available for withdrawal operations. Please choose another suitable payment system from your Profile. We apologize for any inconvenience and
Hello. I have downloaded MT4 from both BDSwiss and Alpari. They were working perfectly fine, but I reset my laptop and fully reinstalled Windows 10. Now they do not work. They do not give any error message, simply, they do not start. When I click on the program's icon the clock shows for about ten...
I have noticed that in the MQL5 code editor, you have the MQL4 functions iTime, iClose, iHigh etc. They are marked as system functions, their inputs pop up when you type them and they are accepted by the compiler. But they don't work. According to the documentation none of those things are supposed...