General - page 864

Hi, there, I wanted to discuss a less talked about a pattern called Wolfe wave discovered by Bill Wolfe. it consists of 5 waves which shows a fight between supply and demand in order to reach some sort of equilibrium. Here is an example of a bearish Wolfe wave on a recent EURUSD Weekly Chart which...
Hi Folks I am writing a program to keep a record of the Order Ticket numbers in an array. There is an issue that I cant seem to resolve.  The code is attached. When I print out the orderticket directly from the the OrderTicket() function or from the order_ticket variable, it is correct. However,...
Just had new EA built and noticed when my terminal wasn't current that I couldn't get EA to open or run. No matter how many times I try to download mt5 I still get the 1816 build not the new June 2, 2018 1835 build which is what I need to upgrade to and run my new EA. I'm on windows 10. Never had...
hi everyone, firstly, I m sorry to my english. I never trade in real account , just demo. I was downloading mt4 platform of <name removed> to compare them. I don t understand why, I see a huge difference of spread. What difference between real and demo (I don t talk about psychology) in execution
i came upon this divergence indicator by HAZEM...https://www.mql5.com/en/code/download/7076/FX5_Divergence_V2_1.mq4...fascinating piece work....assuming i am right, Divergence can be calculated on current candle close. But the indicator generates signal one candle behind...if 0 is the current candle...
Good evening! is it possible to create an array of OBJ_* (such as OBJ_RECTANGLE, OBJ_TREND) or OBJPROP_* (such as OBJPROP_BACK, OBJPROP_COLOR)? I could not yet figure out what type the array has to be of, if it is possible at all. Best!
  about butterfly scalp ,Mr. Sergey  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello, Disturb the teacher,Mr. Sergey I recently read your butterfly butterfly shape thread, encountered some problems: 1. how to download your scalp index I tried to find, found that some of the links failed to find less than 2. I know you have 9 scalp templates, I need them 3., I see you in 2...
Please make the mq4 file for me... budget is usd20-40... there are more project to come if you are interested... Thank you :)
I have seen this a few times backtesting a few EAs. It works fine then at the end it will just fall off a cliff. Have been trying to work this out. Most of the times its because there was not enough equity in the account or the EA closes off at the last date. But this one I cant figure out. It is...
Hi there, I'm studying a mql4 code and I'm trying to understand that when modifying an open order it's ok to set for price parameter of OrderModify function the value zero. I've seen a note here, that only for pending orders could be modified the price or expiration parameters, but what happen if...
I have asked a Developer to write a script for me that looks good.  Im wondering what can be done in terms of confidentiality. I dont want everyone to know about it. Understand I cant stop the Developer using it but do I have any copyright over anything like that ? Or is there no such thing, once...
Good day guys Can anyone bought <name removed > using skrill?If you used it to make payment please guide me I want it. Thanks
I am trying to identify the way using MQL5 , to know whether the coming candle will go up or down from the particular level. Can anyone help me know it, please? I am fed up with using the indicators still if there is any solution, kindly respond
For the Trading Signals results for the automatic copying, do they include spreads & or commissions? Were or with whom can US citizen trade these signals with greater than 1: 50 leverage? Are there any US citizens trading these signals now? Are there a  special requirements for US citizen if we do...
Hi The title explains it all: It is possible to scan many pairs from a central chart with functions like iMA() etc: double  iMA (   string   symbol,     // symbol:  GOOD, this is needed because I am working with other Pair than that of the current chart   int      timeframe,     ...   ); but what...
  Refund Signals  (1)
Hello, I looked in the regulations for signals, and I can not find the answer to my question. When a supplier closes his signal even before the end of our subscription, we find the total money paid out? thank you
Have very bad experience being just joined the MQL community.  I have purchased two indicators only to find that i cannot use and download as my MT4 is MacBook based terminal. I have extremely help from one of the developers of the indicator trying to help me a lot in order to install indicator on...
Hi everyone, Is there an EA losing 9 orders out of 10, but stills profitable on a monthly basis ? I'm sure Vladimir Karputov has an accurate idea about this.  Any answers are welcome, so let's discuss ! Cheers
please send me a code or EA that closes all pending orders after closing the active orders, this would help me a lot
Hi everyone, We look some EA in MQL5 markets for MT4/MT5 this product <product link removed> when I backtest its very good. Seller dont want rent first. So I'm afraid will buy this EA. Please give me suggestion your all experience about use / buy EA. Thanks
Can anyone please tell me what the "lots" function on Expert Advisers-Properties-Inputs means. Is it... 1. The minimum lots that the EA will open (but may open more depending on the size of the account)? 2. The fixed lots size that will always open until it the lots size is changed? thanks Neil
I'm moving to an offshore broker, Nothing changes, I don't need high leverage
  Developer Name  (1)
I have posted a project. Developer's have applied. I cant see their real names or their profile. This was not so before. Pls guide.
  Forex activities  (2)
Hi! I noticed that there are time period in which Forex pairs most active than others. Why is that so? For eg. When (GMT) is EUR/USD very active?
I would like to know whether any website can help us compare spread between different brokers during Asian session . I would like to compare Tickmill and ICmarkets spread for EURUSD during Asian Sessions. Thank you in advance
  Newbie  (6)
Hi everyone. I just joined and I don't know where to start for trading. I have created an account and deposited money into it. How then do I start trading? Please assist. Regards
How to insert a timeframes icon in MT4 or MT5? i can't find the solution, anybody know this? Please HELP me, Thank you.
  Tech support  (4)
Just join MQL5 and would appreciate if I would get pointed toward tech support as I have a problem with installation of purchased indicators
Hi, could you please help me understand the problem? I'm trying to get the values of MACD main and signal lines, and RSI line of a last closed candle and a candle before it. I managed to get the right values for MACD lines, but not for RSI... rsiHandle = iRSI(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, inpRsiPeriod,...
[Deleted]
I'm using customized sound waves (PlaySound()) in my Algo &  don't want to provide a separate .wav/mp3 audio file for  voice/sound-alerts. How can I make the script generate the audio file , on its own? Is it possible to encode the .wav file & keep the bytes in the mql , somehow?   silly question .....