General - page 865

I have found MQL5 to be very user unfriendly in trying to deposit funds.  Wanted to subscribe to a signal with credit card or PayPal either one but when i get to the deposit amount and confirm the site insists on me giving a cell phone number to send messages even though I don't want the...
Guys, I'm new to the language and I'm having a little difficulty. I have an Indicator that generates tendencies, HIGH or LOW, on high it creates a Windget // - High indicator #property indicator_type5 DRAW_ARROW #property indicator_color5 clrBlue #property indicator_label5 "HIGH" // - Low indicator
I am trying to write an indicator that draws 3 Stochastics curves on the same subwindow: 1. First one to show moment of the current time frame 2. Second one is to show cycle in the current time frame (reduced period...) 3. Third one is to show moment on a bigger time frame However I am having ugly...
Hi, I hope someone can help. I have been trying to use the MQLMySQL library to read and write to a MySQL database. The problem than I am encountering is related to my brokers use of (£) as symbol, suffixes  which for some reason causes issues when using this library.  I have isolated this issue to a...
Hii'm new with EA, I installed open close orders one hotkey, make sure that autotrading and all other settings are good but do I need to change the variable and value to make it work?
Hi Guys , I am new to multi-account manager (MAM). Is there any possibility to do automated trading using Expert Advisor (EA) in MAM. Thanks in advance!! Kind Regards, Amar
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  MACD Sample.mq5 |//|                   Copyright 2009-2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              http://www.mql5.com...
  Help me find a laptop  (170   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I want to change my slow laptop. My desktop computer has a 3.3GHz i3 processor. Even though it's not new, I'm happy with its performance. Here I would like to pick up a laptop, so that the performance was not worse. Only here have looked at laptops even with i7 maximum clock speed 2.6 GHz. What do
Hello, everyone I need a professional trader! I'm starting up an Investment firm where I need a professional trader who can run an EA or manually trade Forex with money that I provide them. If no one can do this, any pointers to what EA's and broker I can use (based in USA)
I need to calculate the time that is left for the Rollover starting at 22:00 GMT... I can certainly find the current (local) time: datetime TimeNow = TimeLocal (); But I have no clue how to proceed from here on... The time difference between local time and GMT time is +3 hour (adding to GMT 3hours)
Marco suggested I switch broker yesterday, looks like I will have to as their system cannot add, see attached picture. Mind you it is in keeping with their values, what with 13 points /pips spread on BO, Oh my broker now tells me after much deliberation,and a Massive overnight reversal( which he...
Looking a renko inductors to make a renko chart and saw a free one.  D/L it and it appear in the market section of my nav in mt5 clicked on it and it worked.  Wanted to try something better then the basic free one and d/l the next one that was $25.  I clicked the demo and not the buy tab it landed...
Good evening you all, I have this Expert Advisor in which I can set take profit and stop loss in points. I want to change this parameter with the percentage of the investiment. For example, when the profit is at 25% of the amount invested or when the loss is at -70% of the amount invested the...
  Horizontal lines  (100   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
simpel grid builder/ sorry first gridbuilder wasnt working corect this one should work
Can everybody stop hedging against me, whenever I make a trade the whole world seems  to know about it and turns the market against me. Literally within 5 minutes of me placing trades. People monitoring my key strokes or hidden cameras will be found, this has been happening now for years and must...
Hi, What is wrong with my code ? I have strange values for lot size  cadjpy, cadchf,audchf pairs for some unknown reasons void OnTick()  {      double spread  = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD);      double adx1 = iADX(NULL,PERIOD_M15,10,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);...
  Hedge EA  (14   1 2)
Hello Guys... I am looking for an EA which perform ALL the below functions 1) Enter buy @ the open of the Candle when the previous bar of the Candle is Bull or Vice Versa 2) Set a stop loss & take profit of 20 3) Trades only with the specified time period. Regards, Sanjay    
Hello, I wanted to trade Correlation Trade between XAUUSD - EURUSD . Lets say i want to buy 0.01 lot XAUUSD (Contract size 100 ) . How much lot should i buy with EURUSD(Contract size 100.000 ) to keep them correlated ?
  pattern dectector  (10)
Hello everyone, Someone know a good free indicator to recognize some patterns (like triangle, double bottom ,...) on mq4. It will be very usefull Thanks in advance for your help :)
Here is the code of the indicator that I trying. Kindly help me to make it visible with proper result:   #property copyright "Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://M2P_Design@hotmail.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strict#property...
  pending order  (4)
I have tried to find it on the site but, I need a script\ea which when a pending order or market order hits stoploss all pending orders are removed from my account
  Installing MT5  (5)
Hello All, I am excited to be using MT5. It has so much potential, however I am facing this issue. When I run mt5setup.exe it asks for a proxy server. There is no proxy for me. I am not able to move past this point in the install. Also I am using wine and Ubuntu Linux. The installer seems to be...
Hi, I have a RSI indicator and a Moving Average in a same window indicator(RSI Window). Moving Average is applied to close price. How can I check for crossover of these indicators? I know RSI scale is different from Moving Average. But how can I scale both to 1 type ? Or how can I check for their...
[Deleted]
Suppose I'm trying to create a script that will  have all the resources,external  dependencies saved in it. So far i know about base64'ing  simple strings. But what if i want to encode a whole jpg/dll file, for example? If possible, the next question is : "how to reproduce those files for use in...
Good day I am looking for a way on how I can restrict access to my ex4 file, by having a mysql database create an access code on a monthly basis? Thanking you in regards
need help ... that's my account what i have to do to get tasks .. i just appear in first day in agents then nothing happen .. what i have to do?? i just restart Meta Tester 1 , 2 today...any one can help?
Hi. Can you propose any tool which can work with another EA and close all open orders if an equity drops to defined percent of a balance and if possible turn-off an autotrading?
i want to ask about signal subscriber, if the signal provider close trade with divide opened lot, is the effect will be same with subscriber account ? for example : me as signal provider open sell GBPJPY 0,02 lot and when it's going profit 110pips (profit in usd $1.10), i'd like to close part of lot...
Hello members, I no longer find the Message option from user left sidebar, plus I can not find the option to send a message to any of my friends. Not sure what happened. Plus not receiving notification from moderator comments on the desktop version of this site. Anybody facing the same problem?...
i am looking for a coder to do some quick work on something i have planned if you are interested send me a message i will pay for service :)