Ideas/Suggestions for the Market

Hello Community .

I'll take some time of my coffee break and share some ideas for the marketplace .

Tools=EA's / Utilities / Indicators 

• Free ,for some time duration ,one time . Example : we set a buyout price  , maybe even our rental paid options and allow 1 month free of charge for testing.
  • 1 Activation offer , full buyout or rental ,to allow for Cheaper solutions . 
  • Deal (with seller) for x amount of activations . Example : a buyer has 30 terminals and makes an offer through the market for a tool for 30 (or more) activations.
  • CoPublishing , 2 or more members can receive %'s of a product's sales revenue .It would be helpful if such an arrangement could be made on already published products.
  • Offcourse , it would be nice to see the Affiliate program reinstated .
  • Money back guarantee period , available to the seller for activation and adjustment .
  • Review incentives , available to sellers for activation and adjustment ,that provide a % discount on future products when a review is posted .(good or bad)

That's all so far , i realize there are serious issues with some ideas and they can be abused ,but hey , the coffee was good... 

Reason: