Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 863

To post a new topic, please log in or register
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article The Automated Trading Championship 2007 Is Over! has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/337/). 12 weeks of the most interesting, most exciting event in the world of automated trading - the Automated Trading...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Organizer’s Note has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/335/). The Automated Trading Championship 2007 has come to its end. This contest brought many discoveries for everybody and hugely contributed to the development...
Hi, I'm programming a very complex visual indicator that combines many indicators. Because of the (very, very stupid) limitation that indicators can only have 8 lines, I'm now thinking if I could use EA to plot indicators to the main window (Line objects are too slow, tried them too). Is there any...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article The Automated Trading Championship 2007 Is Over! has been published. 12 weeks of the most interesting, most exciting event in the world of automated trading - the Automated Trading Championship 2007 have passed. All Expert...
Does anyone know of a system to test mt4 indicators offline as a simulated live session tick by tick? I want to simulate a trading session with an indicator as if it were live, see the ticks move and the indicator operating, I don't want to test ea's backtest or forward test like this one attached...
Hello there I have a problem setting the stoploss and takeprofit of some equities when I am opening orders. For some equities, when I try to open a new order, the dialog shows: Symbol:... Volume:... Stop Loss:... Comment:... Type: "Market Execution" and for other equities in the field Type...
Hello, Sorry for my english I'd like to build a trading system who buy's when stochastic (14,3,5) is at 10 and sell when stochastic is at 90. It should also take profit by 10 pips and stop at 30pips Could someone help me please. My english needs to be better to understand the user guides and...
Do anyone has this indicator? Trader helps trader.
DOes any one have this indicator?
kind of interesting that (for example) ODL MT4 stores the current bar on my LOCAL TIME but shows them on graphic England time. Is that standard behaviour?
Hi all, I am new here. Pretty good forum with generous help! I am writing/testing an EA where I would like to close partial lots. Assume the trade (long) opened with .2 lots (mini) and after 50 pips I want to close the .1 lot and let the other .1 lot running till a reversal signal occurs in EA...
Does anyone have a DeltaStop EA similar to the EMA Trailingstop if not could someone have a go a making one please. Cheers Beno
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Jury Session Record of the 19th of December 2007 has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/332/). Organizing the Automated Trading Championship 2007, we cared about the purity of the competition and equality of...
Hello there, I want to print text on chart, I framed the EA to display it. The values are high of previous 1 bar- Ask price (only 1 variables needs to be displayed) but it is printing 0.0000000 over the screen. I do not know what is gone wrong. It is printing but no value, anybody please help. I...
hi i havejust a quick question ibulit an indicator that generater buysell signals with arrows .. howcan i execute these arrows into real trade ?? //mt4
  SAR Bars (18   1 2)
This is a simple standard version of SAR Bars I could not find an easy solution to the number issue so i had a good think about the indicator and came up with this solution, sometimes the simple solution can be the best, i completely did away with the numbers and built the color Alert into the main...
  Idea for EA (6)
Hi, I will share my idea for an EA and I wish someone could do this to be simple EA has done. This works in any currency. Example Watch chart GBP/JPY ( Time= D1) When it is 00:00 on the platform InterbankFX example. It opens a position on the sell and buy on the new bar created Set in the EA #1-...
i downloaded a metaquotes platform thru interbankfx in nov. after creating some indicators, i created some EAs and tried to backtest. for some reason the backtester only goes back to to the first day i downloaded the metaquotes platform (note: i have used the history center to download all the data...
Can someone please explain to me or direct me to somewhere where I can visually see (to understand) How The Smaller Time Frames Build The Larger Time Frames. I hear alot of people talking about catching the larger moves by looking at smaller timeframes and what they are doing because they build the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Statistical Report #3 has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/330/). We go on collecting and analyzing statistical data obtained in the course of the Automated Trading Championship 2007. In this Statistical...
  SAR_Bar_TradeTime (18   1 2)
Hi BigBaloo Try this and let me know how it goes meanwhile as time permits i will see if i can solve the 1 bar delay on the signal direction change & the time issues if the START & END are on different days. sar_bar__tradetime_v1.ex4 NOTE: I have removed the 1st version as the latest version can do...
HI All, I used ea for trading which has sl and tp everytime the ea open the trade also it has step trailing stp(for example, if already profit 70 pips then modify the stop to bep+1 then if already profit 100 modify the stop again to bep+30 and so on) and i'm really confused how to solve it to send...
Hi there, how can i print last 20 years data from gbp/usd datat?
I have a problem with a brocker company use the meta trader, a wrong price apears on the screan for over 300 times, and I take a position at these prices and the server accept all my orders, the wrong price was on Crude oil, and it was give a wrong price for 15 pip, I take the profit, and all the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Jury Session Record of the 17th of December 2007 has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/327/). At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Some more Expert Advisors were set...
HI THERE,i want to tanks everybody that is going to help me with an ema crossover indicator that can give me alerts on my email.thank you
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the 11th Week of the Championship has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/news/323/). The the last week but one of the Automated Trading Championship 2007. Only five trading days are left till the...
Hello Vlad, Is it possible to develop the Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA) for MT4? Need this indicator for overlaying on MACD for trade entry signal. Many thanks for your assistance. Kind regards. Siraj
i'm not sell that code, it just example. but thanks its work now. thanks
Trailing stop should work at server level.