General - page 862

Freelance Jobs  (2)
When an EA is ordered and paid for, do I own the copyright of the code?
  EA coder finder  (1)
 When I need an EA coder, how can I find who is the best in coding with Statistics and Mathematics. I need it to be done in private ?
Hi everyone Im very new to this. Im just wondering, i have two signals currently in my charts. I call or put only if i get an exact signal from both indicators. Is it possible to create a new indicator which will show a symbol if both previous said buffer values are on. Ex...
Forgive  me for being old fashioned , but hey the old stuff works. Doji's , patterns the works. Classic breakout if there ever was one. hee hee
Please, How can I can disable a copy trade signal on my Meta trader in my VPS without unsubscribing. Thanks
  MT5 Break Even  (5)
In MetaTrader5, when I open multiple positions, these add up to a single Trade. I can take the opening prices of the individual Trade: 1.21955 Buy first , 1.22581 Buy Second but how do I take the price of the Green Break Even line: 1.22244525 Break Even
  Icrease lot size  (8)
Hi, I've bought signals but the seller use a small size for my account. How can I increase my lot size for this signals? 
I'm thinking of posting an indicator to Metatrader Market and would like to know where the document that explains how to use the indicator is posted? When the user downloads the indicator, can a document file be included in the download? 
  Ticks  (1)
How many ticks are there in a second and a 1 minute?
i already used trade zone area indicator but its unavailable now.how can i have it? [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator]
Hey guys, first post here. I am building an EA that needs to work on both Forex and Stock Indexes. For some reason, my StopLoss (pips) and my Lot Size calculation messes up when it comes to the stock indexes. Does anyone have experience building an EA that can handle both Forex and Stock Index?
Hello, I am trying to find the equivalent of the Ninja Trader and Trade Station momentum indicator ttMExR for MT4 used in this system on Renko Bars. http://tacticaltradingstrategies.com/renko-trading-system/renko-day-trading-system-indicators-trade-setups/ Has anyone ever seen this before
New MetaTrader 5 Platform beta build 1845: MQL5 functions for operations with bars and Strategy Tester improvements The new beta version of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on June 8, 2018. We will update our public MetaQuotes-Demo server located at access.metatrader5.com:443. We...
Hi, I am not sure how the number of 'activations' used is calculated. I uderstand that it's per computer installed upon, but have two questions: a) Does that mean per terminal OR per computer (on which you can have for example 100s of terminals running the same activation)? b) Can using a third...
Como incluir boleta turbo de scalping?
I am sorry if it has been discussed before.. I need couple of my robots switched to Meta Trader 5 environment to test for Futures (ES). 
At the end of Feb 2017 I collected data from a website about traders working on 3 pairs and you can see the real facts how many peoples are winners!!! The main reason peoples loosing using high leverage. See image below, also find attached image for larger preview
I need to make the download of a file in my EA in background mode. Then I searched how I could to do it, and found that could to use a library of curl application called libcurl.dll. Then I downloaded and put it in my program, but the problem I don't know how can I test it, or how can I use the...
Have you noticed? We are all roughly in the same swamp. Someone has an income of $500, someone has a little more, because he writes his own bullshit code and cheats by selling it to newbies. And when somebody has problems, we all start to kick him for nothing, because it's a shame not to have money
Hi friends I need the Vintage oscillator that appeared in the window. photo enclosed. can any one help, please
Hi! How can I convert settings in an EA foreign (Russian) language into English?
  Forex Market Profile  (27   1 2 3)
Today on EurUsd, in on hour, the famous ADP Non Farm (12:15 gmt) The peak of today (point of control aka peak time of price PTP) is in the vacuum of yesterday. We stay out of market, too dangerous. I prefer trade another day. I wait & see. The good trade was the counter trend near the yesterday PTP...
Hi. I am trying to learn all I can about forex. If a trader with an EA wants to trade the 4 sessions of forex how can this be accomplished?  In my reasoning, the trader would have to find a forex broker in each of the 4 geographical regions where a session starts and run a copy of the EA there. Are...
  VPS trouble  (3)
Hey, guys, I'm getting a problem when I try to rent a new VPS for MT4. When I try to pay it with paypal, I put my e-mail and my password, but it keeps loading anda loading. Anyone is getting this problem too
Hi I have mt4 (version 4 build 1090) terminal installed and use emacs to edit mt4 files. I need to locate the mql-compiler command on my windows in order to use it in my emacs. Any one knows where it is located? would that be the file metaeditor.exe? if so, windows 10 search could not locate it....
I am trying to include margin Level as one of the conditions used for entry a trade in MT4. i created an external parameter MinAllowedMarginlevel where users could input the desired value. i do not want the EA to open trade except if this condition is met. When I tested the EA on back tester, it...
[Deleted]
Hi, I just started coding for MT5. I am able to open a position, close it through take profit and stop loss, but I can't seem to get the code to close the open position if, say, it is after 5.00pm. Are there any suggestions I may be aware of? Or could you simply let me know how an open position can...
Salutations! I would like to ask the following: 1. Is there a way for the EA to exclude the result of the last trade on a backtest? Upon backtest, the EA usually force closes the last trade, rather than closing it on my defined criteria (stops, rules, crossovers, etc). As the cause of close is not...