creating an EA

I'm an experienced trader with a clear cut simple system that's based primarily on breaks of highs and lows of bars. I have zero programing experience and no clue where to start or how to hire someone. Could someone please tell me what to do?

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I need someone to send me $900 to my ePayments account. I would pay a commission for that. I will then give more details to the one I selected. I've seen the Bots that can send to telegram the signals. Im looking for one that can actually read the signals, cause Im in a premiun Telegram Channel and most of the times I'm sleeping...

racpos:
I'm an experienced trader with a clear cut simple system that's based primarily on breaks of highs and lows of bars. I have zero programing experience and no clue where to start or how to hire someone. Could someone please tell me what to do?

Maybe this can help also... you can adapt to  EAs...

;)

How to create Requirements Specification for ordering an indicator
How to create Requirements Specification for ordering an indicator
  • www.mql5.com
All traders want to find market behavior patterns, which could help identify favorable moments for performing trading operations. They also want to eliminate randomness and influence of external factors, such as rumors, news releases, fatigue, and so on. Traders monitor charts and may formulate some formal rules, which enable objective...
Reason: