Question! Do the developers of robots (Expert Advisors) trade themselves? - page 2

Aleksandr Borodavkin:
I think it's like asking "Why don't the mechanics of Formula 1 race?" In the best case scenario the developer fulfills a trader's order by creating a robot with some parameters, they are not able to trade themselves, and they don't need it.

What do you mean, no need? the last time i ordered the development of an automated service for collective investment. we wrote the terms of reference for several weeks together with programmers, managers and the technical director. we wrote and created a prototype, which i wanted to see 10 times. everything seemed right, but when the service itself was made, they revised it 100 times, then the numbers were wrong, then the formula did not count that way. And the programmers say - we did it according to TOR, but what's the use? if they don't understand it???? and then I found 1 rabbi who deals with approximate activities, he did it right the first time, corrected formulas, references and a database with 1c and an account, he added in about 2 weeks. without any additional costs as it was not prescribed in TOR.

I mean it's time to clean up the market)))).

Let's go backwards, if the developer can create a profitable robot, what prevents him from running the signal on a real and having $24K from 1000 subscribers per month?

Andrey Turbabin:

I am sitting and thinking, not so long ago I had a conversation with one of the developers of robots (Expert Advisors), he tells me that he has the best and most advanced robot, and says it brings a lot of money, so I asked him, why do not you trade? My answer was deadly: I only develop them...., HOW can he develop a decent robot if he doesn't trade himself????????

i can't even say that it's not that. i've tested the robot on a demo for 3-4 months and it shows everything ok. but as soon as you switch toa real account, it starts hiccups, then the spread does not take into account the commission, then the swap, then opens not understand how. so i have a question in the market 100500 robots, are there any tests on a real account? i'm not even so sure. in the market that would add a robot it should be run in parallel on a real account. i think there would not even 10 pieces left))))

How do you make a robot and update it if you don't put it on a real account?

Of course robots trade on the real account. In order to detect errors and make updates in time.

There are a lot of robots in the Market. They have their own real signals. You didn't look hard enough.

And everyone does their job. And you can do both. You can write robots and utilities, and give real signals and put robots on real money.

We have been discussing the fact that there is a lot of "software" in the Market for a long time now.

They all want to make money. Or at least sell once and disappear. (10-20 new items in the market every day, and you do not know what's inside).

The user chooses his own program. And it is only his problem that he is fooled by pretty pictures without checking the seller for "lousiness", or checking his "bot" on at least one pair for real.

And the seller's "name" is dearer to the seller. And he will not do all kinds of "nonsense".

The buyer carries his own money and must make his own choices. They do not spend money "at random" and "look at this picture".

Of course, no bot will trade for 10 years with the same settings and logic all the time in the black. If you have your own unfavourable moments.

But the customer needs: 20 years of profit! without drawbacks and stop-losses. To make money right away on the yacht.

And all these pictures with an endless line upwards. Do you believe it?

"The test for XX years is not a test for XX years. It is an optimization for XX years!

For example I buy programs on the Internet (not of course in forex) so before you buy any program for 200-1000 dollars, I check it thoroughly - do I need it or not. What it can do and whether it will be profitable.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

How can you make a robot and update it if you don't put it on the real?

Naturally, robots trade on the real as well. To detect errors and make updates in time.

There are a lot of robots in the Market. They have their own real signals. You didn't look hard enough.

And everyone does their job. And you can do both. You can write robots and utilities, and give real signals and put robots on real money.

We have been discussing the fact that there is a lot of "software" in the Market for a long time now.

They all want to make money. Or at least sell once and disappear. (10-20 new items in the market every day, and you do not know what's inside).

The user chooses his own program. And it is only his problem that he is guided by pretty pictures without checking the seller for "lousiness", or checking his "bot" at least on one pair for real.

For example I buy programs on the Internet (not dealing with Forex theme, of course). So, before you buy some program for $200-1000, I check it thoroughly - do I need it or not? What it can do and whether it will benefit.

Exactly sell and disappear. it's kind of freelance))), so now the fashionable name),

Andrey Turbabin:

Exactly sell and disappear. it's a kind of freelancing))) that's the fashionable name now),

it's been two years since I've done any custom programming. Total relaxation has set in. 99% of customers don't know what they want. Or they know, but cannot explain. Or they explain but do not want to accept the price of the work.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

"A test in XX years is not a test in XX years. It is an optimisation for XX years!

Exactly! You have to understand at least a little bit about what you are buying and how it all works and how it can be "sold" by the seller.

Buying a bot without its signal and knowledge of those additional aspects of trading, which provide the signal provider with its good characteristics, is stupid. And, if this is already done, then you have only yourself to blame.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I haven't done any bespoke programming for two years now. A complete relaxation has set in. 99% of customers don't know what they want themselves. Or they know, but cannot explain. Or they explain but don't want to accept the price of the work.

Or they just write: Give me the best and the most secret that you have. For $20, of course. And he will share the millions later.

Alexander Fedosov:
Or they just write: give me the best and most secret things you have. Of course for $20. And he will share the millions later.

what's another $20?

It's free, everything has to be free.

and if he does, you'll be forced to give the money back.

Alexander Fedosov:
Or they just write: Give me the best and most secret that you have. For $20, of course. And he will share the millions later.

- I have an ingenious strategy, I offer to codify it for free, as a result we will be rich !

- And if it turns out that the strategy doesn't work, then I'll be working for free?

- At least we will understand the market better ! Just do it quickly, and if it doesn't work, I will come up with a more brilliant strategy by then!

Vladimir Gribachev:

what's another $20?

It's free, everything has to be free.

and in case he leaks, you'll have to pay me back.
Oh this is my self-interest) I have to do, then he'll leak and that's where I have to compensate. The system works, I just didn't understand it and woe betide the coder.
Reason: