Ichimoku Alert - page 3

The alert v2 and v3 doesn't work for me. It doesn't alert after kijun-tenkan cross...

navigator09:
The alert v2 and v3 doesn't work for me. It doesn't alert after kijun-tenkan cross...

Will have a look.

The Kijun-Price cross only alerts on bar close, as confirmation.

Snowski:
Will have a look. The Kijun-Price cross only alerts on bar close, as confirmation.

Works well,Thank you!

Snowski:
Will have a look. The Kijun-Price cross only alerts on bar close, as confirmation.

Yes but unfortunetelly it doesn't alert. I used it on several 1M charts to try, but no alert for me. What could be the problem?

OK, my problem solved! It was my mistake. Thank you for the great alarm indi!

Perhaps sound turned off...??

Tested and reviewed code. All was OK on my side.

Anyway, glad to hear it is working for you now.

Enjoy.

Snowski:
Update: indicator now also has email alert capabilities (all alerts are customizable and can be turned on or off).

Hi Snowski,

I like your indie a lot - good job.

Since I use it with 1h as the lowest TF I asked on MTF thread if someone could prepare a custom MTF version of your indicator, but perhaps you can do the modification.

I`d like it to work this way:

If chosen period is for example 60, then on TFs <=60 show 60m ichimoku, and on higher TFs show ichimoku according to current TF, etc.

Thanks in advance

Patryk

Snowski:
Perhaps sound turned off...??

Tested and reviewed code. All was OK on my side.

Anyway, glad to hear it is working for you now.

Enjoy.

HI Snowski,

I've tried ichimoku it's working but i've recognised not in any TF.

i've another indicator like EMA and MACD but in meantime the macd and ema confirm the possibility trend go in that right way in different TF the ichimoku is missing and doesn't confirm .

i don't expect any minute the confirm from ichimoku but in an volatily market EG. eur - usd , i expect an possibility confirm before to entry in right way .

maybe doesn't work for all TF ?

or maybe there is some conflict with other indicators that i've specified ?

thanks for any help or any opinion about it ,

David.

Hi Snowski,

Do you think you can add arrow alerts red for down and lime for up. Thanks again

Cheers.

Snowski:
Update: indicator now also has email alert capabilities (all alerts are customizable and can be turned on or off).

Hi everyone,

Sorry for digging this thread up from the dead!!

I too would love an alert PURELY for Chikou Span crossing price, but the latest version seems to have lost that facility.

Would it be easy to add it back in?

Many thanks in advance,

GT3RS