How do we set up auto-renewal for payment of signals?

How do we set up auto-renewal for payment of signals so we don't

have to go in the back office and do it manually every month?

Thanks.

Mike Torres:

Thanks.

I believe just make sure you have the money in your MQL5 Account.

Transfer over enough to pay for multiple months

Mike Torres:

Thanks.

Go to Signals page, then My Subscriptions on the left and under the signal you are subscribed to, click on the settings wheel and choose auto renewal.

How do you turn off auto renewal please?

This is in preparation to move to a different signal.

Amendment: I know how to cancel the signal, but was wondering if you can cancel auto renewal, so that there is zero chance that I will end up paying for a signal that i dont want next month.

Warhorse101:

How do you turn off auto renewal please?

This is in preparation to move to a different signal.

Amendment: I know how to cancel the signal, but was wondering if you can cancel auto renewal, so that there is zero chance that I will end up paying for a signal that i dont want next month.

Go to the settings wheel in Signals >> My Subscriptions in this website and click on Auto Renewal, then it will turn-off (if it was on).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Go to Signals page, then My Subscriptions on the left and under the signal you are subscribed to, click on the settings wheel and choose auto renewal.

There is no option auto renew. There IS an option called 'renew' but if you click it it will take you to a page where you can enter 1, 3 or 6 months renewal. But there no auto renew, unless it just gets renewed automatically (?).
Reason: