General - page 860

Hi, Please i have a problem with my MT4 platform. After i upgraded my Windows 10 OS to the latest version my MT4 not connecting to the internet . I use Microsoft Surface Book. Anyone having the same problem? I need help urgently Thanks
Hi! I'm looking for an atr or adr indicator in pips, but for MT5. Any idea where can I find it?  Like this I only find it for mt4 :( Thanks!!! 
Good Day! Is it possible to program a horizontal alert level on stochastic indicator that is adjustable? What happens is that I've attached the CCI into the Stochastic. Setting the K and D periods color to none. Since stoch and cci's levels are different, I wanted cci to adopt stoch's level What I...
  trad rill  (2)
bantu saya untuk trding rill, saya coba depositnya kosong
  About this EA, Mr.Sergey  (12   1 2)
This summer, the last question 1. browsing to the last few pages, I downloaded the latest version, but I don't know which EA should I use? My platform is GMT+2. How should I set it up? Is the cycle I use is 5 minutes in the thread? 2. I downloaded,  indicators, forgive me ~ I am a novice, can you...
I am trying to figure out how to program an EA for MT4 that simply draws lines across each screen pair. These lines have to match specific numbers on the right hand of the each pairs screen. Does anyone know the code for this?
Here is the code the I am trying to write during Optimization. int file; void OnTesterInit () { file = FileOpen ("testingFile.csv", FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV | FILE_READ ); if (file == INVALID_HANDLE ) { Print ("File Not Opened: ", GetLastError ()); } else { FileWrite (file,"rsi
Hello, I am running an MT4 instance on a VPS with an Expert advisor. However I usually trade by opening my MT4 on my desktop. I can set limit orders on my MT4 on my desktop account and it will show on the MT4 account on my VPS. I can also successfully make price alerts on my Desktop MT4 but when I...
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad provides the possibility to view market statistics of financial instruments traded in the exchange execution mode. In order to view the statistics, open the menu of any symbol in Market Watch, and select 'Statistics'. Also, operations with...
hello how do I connect my Meta4 to my VPS
It came to my concern, I have just noticed that I can't view a single charts which are being shared, is there any one who is also experiencing the same thing at this moment?
  MT5 folder  (7)
Hi I am on ubuntu 18.04 and I have hard time to install mt5 (the proxy error and yes I have tried everything).Can some one send me theirs folder of mt5 (the one with the exe)
Please can someone show me how to enable signal provider to trade automatically on my MT4 platform and also how to set up what %tage of my balance to trade with. Thanks Ernest
although my account has 100 dollars credit, I can see the credit in my terminal .. when I try to subscribe a paid signal, it offers me payment options. I can only subscribe to free signals.
  Elliot Wave  (3)
Hi does any one know of a good free Elliot wave indicator I've found a few but would really like a recommendation cheers.
Update of MetaTrader 5 terminals for compatibility with Windows 10 April 2018 Update Today, we are releasing an update for desktop terminals, which fixes compatibility issues on the latest Windows version. We strongly recommend that you install this update. If you have already installed Windows 10...
Hello, I have been seaching tzmt4api.dll/zip for days, could anyone provide me with this file or an not expired link? thanks so much!
Hi guys, I just started recently to test VPS solution (names removed) and I dont see any gain in final speed execution of the orders, even with a 1ms latency with the server. Compare to my computer at home with a 85ms latency, I should have a final execution time overall 80ms faster if latency is...
  MMMode  (1)
What does MMMode=4 means? How many modes are there?
Hallo everyone,  I will addition times in my EA - 23 (clock) + 4 (hour) = 3 (clock)  i habe a variable we name it VARIABLE_1 = „23“ (only this number 23 - NOT in Time Format 23:00) and I will addition it with an other variable we name it VARIABLE_2 = „4“ (only this number 4 - NOT in Time Format 4...
Hello, I am looking for an alert that uses ema: Moving average exponential indicator in one hour to see the trend line . And rsi in 5minutes to see the entry. Can anyone guide me?
Dear, I am using signal but only one signal. Can i subscribe multiple signal into my one account on MT4
Hi, when I am trying to download EA or indicator for the market to MT4, and I click "free demo", then I click "yes I have mt4 open it" nothing happen?  how to install the demo?!
Hi, Where can I get reference notes on how to set the time associated with this Order_Time_Specified or Order_Time_Specified_Day? For example, if I want the order to be valid only for the next bar if trading H4 timeframe, what do I type in the "order expiration time" field. Here is my standartd...
For some reason I am not able to use the FileReadArray function: 1. How should fields be separated? TAB? space? semicolon? I used TABs 2. How should datetime be entered? I used D'01.01.2004' format I copied and run the following code from MQL tutorials:...
  AUTO TP EA  (1)
Good day, Any information on an EA on auto tp and sl with automatic profit taking by specifying price (bid/ ask). Most auto tp EA work with points. I'm looking for one with price. More Info : I'd  like to revamp my trading plan with an auto tp EA which modifies pending and open orders by Price...
I have subscribed a signal but it is not reflecting in my mt5.. i mean it is not getting updated properly. When i started there were no trades. but in mql5 i c the author has done two trades 5 hours back but it is not reflecting in my mt5 account. Pls help me 
  MQL4 or MQL5?  (15   1 2)
Hi Everybody, I am new in algo trading, I read alot about the differences between MQL4 and MQL5? tell now I didn't take the deciton to choose. Which one you advice, you choose and why?  (in terms of professionality, stable, wide use, market, etc) KK
  Link my account  (8)
is there anyone who wants me to link my account with his or her account?. i will pay you 10%  of the profit you make
Hello everyone Anyone know how to access and save end of day and all historical data for external back testing?Prefered in .txt or CSV that can be or pre-formatted. Thanks.