Ichimoku Alert - page 7

zigflip:
thannks guss, can you say on the momentum cross, does the cross occur at zero level of momentum? cannot see axis labels to right, thanks

Yes, "Chikou span/price cross" is nothing but "momentum/zero level cross" displaced to the left by the period of Chikou span.

SVGuss:
Yes, "Chikou span/price cross" is nothing but "momentum/zero level cross" displaced to the left by the period of Chikou span.

great thanks, will have a look for a momentum alert then,

btw i think all 3 version to work correctly, just snowski changed label of the Chiko to say Kijun cross... on alert, although alert is for chiko cross price

even going back to version1, although it does give a sound alert every tick, the message box only comes after bar close i believe. You could also change the default alrt sound in mt4 with another softer sound, just rename another wav to 'alert.wav' and replace in the sound folder.

cheers,

ps seems to be another guy ichi36o made an ichi indi but i can't see much advantage over this.

zigflip:
great thanks, will have a look for a momentum alert then,

A small correction - in MT4 standard momentum indicator the level of momentum would be 100, not 0

Hello Masters,

I love the ichimoku system, I would like ask only one doubt with ichimoku traders or coders,

ist cross means tenken sen cross kijunn sen up its called tenken cross ,

the same way goes to kijun sen cross, as per my point of read chart it should be kijun sen cross aslo happaning

please please any one can add alert on kijun sen cross tenken sen , on the alert page

this will help me and help so many ichimoku traders

thanks in advance coders

abma129:
Hello Masters,

I love the ichimoku system, I would like ask only one doubt with ichimoku traders or coders,

ist cross means tenken sen cross kijunn sen up its called tenken cross ,

the same way goes to kijun sen cross, as per my point of read chart it should be kijun sen cross aslo happaning

please please any one can add alert on kijun sen cross tenken sen , on the alert page

this will help me and help so many ichimoku traders

thanks in advance coders

Hi Abma,

On the indicator you posted alert type = 1, is for Tenken Sen and Kijun Sen cross.

mrtools:
Hi Abma, On the indicator you posted alert type = 1, is for Tenken Sen and Kijun Sen cross.

Hi,

I understand that tenken send and kijun sen cross is type no 1,

but what i wish to add one more alert by code masters that

kijun sen cross tenken sen

( type 1 is im not sure that will alert kijun sen cross tenken sen )

I'm asking this add alert help,

because its very hard to see in chart which MA is crossing, if not identify by coders alert we would receive alert only but we could not indentify which MA cross which one

please some add one more alert on this file kijun sen cross tenken sen

( i mean when kijun cross up on the tenekn sen )

please add Chinkou crosses Price thank you i wiss you can make it

Snowski:
Took the liberty of adapting your indicator, Igorad.

Building onto great work.

New functions:

Show/hide Tenkan

Show/hide Kijun

Show/hide Senkou

Show/hide Kumo

Moreover, changed alerts to only sound on bar close confirmation:

Alertmode = 0 - no alert

Alertmode = 1 - Tenkan crosses Kijun

Alertmode = 2 - Kijun crosses Price

Alertmode = 3 - Both

Example below: only Kjiun Sen is shown.

please add Chinkou crosses Price thank you i wiss you can make it

add on chinkou crosses KUMO

thanks i have put it in experts/indicator folder put on m1 charts but no alert anything wrong pl help

Here are two indicators that combined will give an alert for all 5 Ichimoku trading strategies. Good luck trading.

Reason: