Signal issue copying by itself !!!

Hello dears

I just subscribed with a signal provider today, he opened 3 positions and copied successfully to my account, he closed them on his account and also closed automatically on my account, ok that's great, but after few minutes of closing the 3 positions, a new position opened my account, which was against the market trend, I checked the subscriber profile and didn't found any new open position except an old position opened since around 10 days and still opened, so I closed the new position on my account after losing couple of dollars, after few minutes another position opened and I closed it immediately, then reopened again, closed it, reopened and so on,,,,,, I had to suspend signal provider subscription to stop this tragedy, 

I contacted the signal provider and he advised to disable the SL and TP option but that didn't help..

Please help me what should I do

thanks

If you manually close open positions so those positions can be opened once again on the market price (if signal provider is having those positions opened).
So, it is better do not close the positions manually.

----------------

It is not advisable to begin copying a signal with open positions - wait for the signal to close all positions and then synchronize with it
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212246#comment_5526080

MT4 open more position of MQL5 Signals
MT4 open more position of MQL5 Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I have a problem with MT4 and MQL5 signals I have an account with Avatrade with MT4 platform and have subscribed to signals for Mt4 and to VPS...

omar168:

Hello dears

I just subscribed with a signal provider today, he opened 3 positions and copied successfully to my account, he closed them on his account and also closed automatically on my account, ok that's great, but after few minutes of closing the 3 positions, a new position opened my account, which was against the market trend, I checked the subscriber profile and didn't found any new open position except an old position opened since around 10 days and still opened, so I closed the new position on my account after losing couple of dollars, after few minutes another position opened and I closed it immediately, then reopened again, closed it, reopened and so on,,,,,, I had to suspend signal provider subscription to stop this tragedy, 

I contacted the signal provider and he advised to disable the SL and TP option but that didn't help..

Please help me what should I do

thanks

When you copy a signal and tick the: Copy the TP and SL levels, in MT4/5 Signals settings, you may close your copied positions before the signal provider does, due to different price between your brokers and then the MQL5 signal copying system will re-open them upon synchrinization. If you untick this option, you have to synchronize with your MQL5 VPS again, in order for this change to take effect.

Reason: