Purchase an EA on the marketplace yesterday

Hi I purchased an EA on your marketplace yesterday for $488 USD but I have yet to see it on my purchased folder. I saw that the payment already went out and I'd like some help resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Neoj2y

neoj2y:

Hi I purchased an EA on your marketplace yesterday for $488 USD but I have yet to see it on my purchased folder. I saw that the payment already went out and I'd like some help resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Neoj2y

Have you logged into your MQL5 community account in your MT4/5 platform?

Go to MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community and put your MQL5 credentials.

Then go to the Market tab, below in the Terminal window, click the: Purchased option and then the refresh arrow, in order to see your purchases underneath.

Click on the product in question and install it (far right).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Have you logged into your MQL5 community account in your MT4/5 platform?

Go to MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community and put your MQL5 credentials.

Then go to the Market tab, below in the Terminal window, click the: Purchased option and then the refresh arrow, in order to see your purchases underneath.

Click on the product in question and install it (far right).

Thanks!

It works on my windows MT4 Terminal however, when I try to install it on to my macbook via Wine the market tab doesn't come up after signing into the mql5 community.

Neoj2y

neoj2y:

Thanks!

It works on my windows MT4 Terminal however, when I try to install it on to my macbook via Wine the market tab doesn't come up after signing into the mql5 community.

Neoj2y

The Market does not work for MacOS.

Sometimes you can restart the terminal, then it will show.
Reason: