Ichimoku Alert - page 8

Thank you so much!

gprince66:
Here are two indicators that combined will give an alert for all 5 Ichimoku trading strategies. Good luck trading.

gprince66:
Here are two indicators that combined will give an alert for all 5 Ichimoku trading strategies. Good luck trading.

Hello my traders/coders,

I need a smmal favour, i'm one of the ichimoku lover, i have been tested ichimoku long time, just few months before i have a found a system thats work for me,here i come ask a small help, which is i need a clear alert for ichimoku indicator, the details are give below, who is helping me will be very much appriciated and and i will share my system once done,

alert type 1. tenkan - kijun cross

up cross Green arrow with pop up window

down cross red arrow with pop window

alrert type 2 senku span A - senkou span B cross

senkou A cross UP Gold arrow with pop up winddow

senkou A cross DOWN Magenta arrow with pop up window

thanks in advance

very eagerly looking forward my traders/ coders reply with modification

hello traders/ coders

any one help me with this indicator, i need a small help that i need to a alert with pop up window for this indicator

alert 1 tenkan - kijun cross

alert 2 senkou A- senkou B cross

with pop up window

thanks in advance

abmmalay

Files:
ichimoku.ex4  13 kb
ichimoku.mq4  7 kb

newdigital:
I know that Igorad developed this indicator PriceChannel_Stop_v1.2 with sound and sms alert.

And we have IchimokuAlert_v1 indicator:

AlertMode = 0 - no alert;

AlertMode = 1 - Tenkan crosses Kijun;

AlertMode = 2 - Chinkou crosses Price;

AlertMode = 3 - both together.

But I do not think that we have Ichimoku with e-mail or sms.

Hello Newdigital,

I need a small help from you.

please can you modify the ichimocku alert indicator, just add one more value is that senkou A- senkou B cross alert,

i feel this is very important for my trading style

looking forward your kind help

abmmalay

abmmalay:
Hello my traders/coders,

I need a smmal favour, i'm one of the ichimoku lover, i have been tested ichimoku long time, just few months before i have a found a system thats work for me,here i come ask a small help, which is i need a clear alert for ichimoku indicator, the details are give below, who is helping me will be very much appriciated and and i will share my system once done,

alert type 1. tenkan - kijun cross

up cross Green arrow with pop up window

down cross red arrow with pop window

alrert type 2 senku span A - senkou span B cross

senkou A cross UP Gold arrow with pop up winddow

senkou A cross DOWN Magenta arrow with pop up window

thanks in advance

very eagerly looking forward my traders/ coders reply with modification

Hello Abmally, think this one has the type of alerts your looking for.

mrtools:

Hello Abmally, think this one has the type of alerts your looking for.

A more user friendly version of the above Ichimoku.
Files:

Snowski:

Update: indicator now also has email alert capabilities (all alerts are customizable and can be turned on or off).

Hi Snowski,

Could you add a couple of lines of code to make the indicator/alert for when tekan/kijun cross above (Buy Signal) Senkou Span A or Below (Sell Signal ) Senkou Span B?

Also, is it possible to include a Blue up arrow for Buy signal  (along with email) and a Red down arrow for Sell signal (along with email)

It would be a tremendous help if you could.

Thanks, 

please i need alert email with price touch kijun in time frame 1 hours

Hello Everybody,

Ive read this subject, and i doesnt seem to be easy to get ichimoku with alert. I dont have any knowledge in programming.. So maybe someone could help. I ve found ichimoku with alert but for MT5 and would like to get for MT4.

Here is the indicators. Could be possible to "transform" this indicator into MT4 version ? With email, and cellphone alerts ?

hi all, please i need ichi360v8 source file.
Reason: