Ichimoku Alert

Hi,

I have been looking everywhere to find an alert for Ichimoku. Could anyone help me to make an alert for Tenkan crosses Kijun, and/or Chinkou-Span crosses Price please?

I know nothing about programing. I hope someone is willing to help. Thanks.

Ben

ibadah:
Hi,

I have been looking everywhere to find an alert for Ichimoku. Could anyone help me to make an alert for Tenkan crosses Kijun, and/or Chinkou-Span crosses Price please?

I know nothing about programing. I hope someone is willing to help. Thanks.

Ben

i hv this one but as an expert alert on chinkou cross

Files:

Ichimoku Alert

Thank you Hua.... Thank you very much. It's not excatly what I am looking for but I appreciate it. Let me try to test it.

I just started studying this method. At present, I just want to have an alert for the two crosses I mentioned, so that I do not have to be infront of my screen all the time.

Ben

Hi,

I have developed Ichimoku with Alert:

AlertMode = 0 - no alert;

AlertMode = 1 - Tenkan crosses Kijun;

AlertMode = 2 - Chinkou crosses Price;

AlertMode = 3 - both together.

Igor

Files:

Ichimoku Alert

Igorad,

Thanks thanks thanks................. You are great. I appreciate it.

God bless you.

Ben

hua:

Hua, has you been having the expert running for buy/sell and what was the result in that case?

If you haven't is it possible for you to build the expert and place it here?

hua:

Hm, i think this chinkou cross is coming several times a minute, see chart.

Files:
tsd_2.jpg  91 kb

igorad:
Hi,

I have developed Ichimoku with Alert:

AlertMode = 0 - no alert;

AlertMode = 1 - Tenkan crosses Kijun;

AlertMode = 2 - Chinkou crosses Price;

AlertMode = 3 - both together.

Igor

Igorad, is it possible for you to build an ea according to alertmode 3 and post it here?

jorgeng:
Hua, has you been having the expert running for buy/sell and what was the result in that case?

If you haven't is it possible for you to build the expert and place it here?

Sorry, i am not a programmer and using only for alerts (as a part of various systems), but think Igorad's is much better no doubt.tks

Ichimoku Alert

Hey I am looking for an alert that will notify me when the Kijun-sen crosses with the Chinkou Span, i have it programmed in for VT trader, but i like metatrader more and i can have it alert my cell phone aswell.

ANY HELP???

Also i have my email settings to go to my cell phone. How do i get the alert to go to my cell phone?

Reason: