Bitcoin deposits and withdraws

Having talk to my broker they think it could take up to an hour to receive them..

And if you wanted to withdraw in some parts of the world it could take 2 days..

Anyone experience much gain or loss in using bitcoins with the brokers?

Discussions of and about brokers of any kind are forbidden!

Why would you not care to cite terms and conditions? I can find no reference.

I am talking generally about a situation on bitcoin transfers and not slandering.

Carl Schreiber:

Discussions of and about brokers of any kind are forbidden!

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

This should be the only rules that apply to forum ?? I want to talk about bitcoin.

I want to talk about what gain or losses occurred from bitcoin transfers.

Brian Lillard:

People can post their experiences with Bitcoin as long as they don't mention specific brokers.

One of the problems is that is they post that transfers from a particular broker is slow, that can be considered negative. If they post that a broker is fast, that can be considered promotion, therefore breaking the advertising rule.

When you loose bitcoin you dont have taxes to file which is what I'm thinking of doing might be easiest since the network confirmation window is like 10 minutes to 2 days and all the irs knows is who made a profit in bitcoin and who must pay taxes.
But if I made some kind of a profit in a ten minute window I have to file that little profit or the IRS goes after the whole value of the order with vicious fees.
Dont get me wrong I have tried to find an accountant specifically in the field of trading but honestly for the forex they just recommend filing everything in a personal return considering all profit as income. I'm not even kidding if the IRS knows you have a profit in bitcoin and you have not filed it in your taxes they will audit you and slap you with fees. Just probably going to get audited anyway because they dont like bitcoins.
Reason: