Question! Do the developers of robots (Expert Advisors) trade themselves? - page 3

Georgiy Merts:

- I have an ingenious strategy, I offer to codify it for free, as a result we will be rich !

- And if it turns out that the strategy doesn't work, then I'll be working for free?

- At least we will understand the market better ! Just do it quickly, and if it doesn't work, I'll come up with a more brilliant strategy by then!

No, I sometimes feel sorry for these people. They write such inspired success stories, all on enthusiasm! And it's so disgusting when, even in a mild way, they insult me and insult me, hinting that everything is not so rosy. So... They go to those who will sell them the dream.

Andrey Turbabin:

I am sitting and thinking, not so long ago I had a conversation with one of the developers of robots (Expert Advisors), he tells me that he has the best and most advanced robot, and says it brings a lot of money, so I asked him, why do not you trade? I killed him: I only develop them...., HOW can he develop a decent robot if he doesn't trade himself????????

i think that'snot even the point. i've tested the robot on a demo for 3-4 months and it shows everything ok. but as soon as you switch toa real account, it starts hiccuping, then the spread does not take into account the commission, then the swap, then opens not understand how. so i have a question in the market 100500 robots, but are there tests on real accounts? or rather not so. in the market that would add a robot it should be concurrently run on a real account. i think there would not even be 10 pieces left))))

I had a similar situation a year ago)). I was also wondering - if you developed a robot that generates income, why aren't you making money with it? .... we are developers....)) This is not the first time the question has been raised. But it's purely up to you. There are a lot of monitoring robots in the market. It's up to you to choose) Just here some comrades argue that monitoring of robots is necessary only for those who have this monitoring..... Logic is powerless here)))

Andrey Turbabin:

I am sitting and thinking, not so long ago I had a conversation with one of the developers of robots (Expert Advisors), he tells me that he has the best and most advanced robot, and says it brings a lot of money, so I asked him, why do not you trade? I killed him: I only develop them...., HOW can he develop a decent robot if he doesn't trade himself????????

i can'teven say it's not that. i've tested the robot on a demo for 3-4 months and it shows everything ok. but as soon as you switch toa real account, it starts hiccups, then the spread does not take into account the commission, then the swap, then opens randomly. so i have a question in the market 100500 robots, are there any tests on a real account? i'm not so sure. in the marketplace, what would you add a robot, it should be run on a real account. i think there would not even be 10 pcs left))))

You may start to trade with them but they are terribly risky. As i know you may lose $100 but you may get 200-300% profit after you risked $100, but i don't. And knowing your desires I just match them. That's all. I, for example, 100-150% per year is quite satisfied. And you may not be satisfied with it. Very often investors who have a lot of money are very impatient and I don't know what has this to do with it, rather the excitement with which they, most of them cannot cope betting on everything and go to the bank and often are very sorry about it and blame everyone around except themselves.

I have been disciplined by Forex, I follow the rules even when playing poker, because these rules are very simple. And many people are just unable to follow the rules. Not to mention the fact that few people even know about them.

Money likes silence)

The quieter you ride, the farther you'll travel).

Martin Cheguevara:

Of course they do. it all depends on the risks. many EAs bring in hundreds or thousands of percent profit per month but they are, of course, terribly risky. As a developer, I know you may not lose $100 but you may gain 200-300% a month by taking a risk of $100, and I don't. And knowing your desires I just match them. That's all. I, for example, 100-150% per year is quite satisfied. And you may not be satisfied with it. Very often investors who have a lot of money are very impatient and I don't know what has this to do with it, rather the excitement with which they, most of them cannot cope betting on everything and go to your bank and often are very sorry about it and blame everyone around except themselves.

I have been disciplined by Forex, I follow the rules even when playing poker, because these rules are very simple. And many people are just unable to follow the rules. Not to mention the fact that few people even know about them.

Money likes silence)

The quieter the ride, the farther you go).

I agree, the crowd wants 100500 a month. I personally, after passing through all the possible phases of interest in forex, I realized that one has to get rich STABILIZE. This is the main thing! If you want to get rich you need to be very rich. 5-7% STABILIZED interest per month is much more interesting than 50-100, but with the possibility to plummet 50/50.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

I agree, the crowd wants 100500 a month. I personally, having gone through all possible phases of interest in forex, realised that one needs to get rich STABILIZINGLY. This is the main thing! 5-7% STABILIZED percentage per month, much more interesting than 50-100, but with the possibility to plummet 50/50.

The very formulation of the problem "STABILIZED" - is optimal and correct ... But, having the mechanism of STABILIZED trading, to stop at 5-7% - it is already wrong...

You just need to refine this mechanism to the maximum possible result, e.g. 15-25% or even more, if this mechanism can allow...

Many people talk about some kind of stability and 5% a month, although they forget that most people just don't have a lot of capital. And one of the main rules of forex: risk with money you don't feel sorry for.

Do you have a lot of money to spare?

This is not an exchange with millions. People come in with a hundred to five hundred dollars and try to squeeze the maximum out of it by taking risks. The point of doing 5%, which will go to pay for internet, utilities and a bottle of soda.

Obviously, the 5% is for those who have a decent deposit. And not just a loan taken out, a car sold, but precisely for other reasons, when in addition to this capital there is the same but under another bed.

That is why most of them are justified in taking the risk of loss: either you manage to raise it to a decent size and smoothly move to lower risk, or you sell it. The point here is to get pennies.

Ivan Butko:

That's why most people are justified in taking the risk of loss: either you manage to get a decent return and smoothly move on to a lower risk, or you sell out. The point here is to get pennies.

There's a long-known saying: "Hit or miss...!"

But it fits a certain type of character, and has very little to do with money...

There is another saying: "Everyone is the master of his own luck!"...

Serqey Nikitin:

The very problem of "STABILIZING" is optimal and correct... But having a mechanism for STABLE trading, stopping at 5-7% is not the right thing to do...

You just need to refine this mechanism to the maximum possible result, e.g. 15-25% or even more, if this mechanism can allow...

No mechanism can do that without increasing risks

Vasiliy Kolesov:

I agree, the crowd wants 100500 a month. I personally, having gone through all possible phases of interest in forex, realised that one needs to get rich STABILIZINGLY. This is the main thing! If you want to get rich you need to be very rich. 5-7% STABILIZED interest per month is much more interesting than 50-100, but with the possibility to plummet 50/50.

If a person expects 100% a month - he will withdraw in a month.
a guy expects to get 10% a month - he will be gone in a year.

it does not matter how much to merge? )))

multiplicator:

If a person expects to make 100% per month, they will be out of business in a month.
if a person expects 10% a month - he will be gone in a year.

it does not matter how long you will be liquidated in. )))

Not once did anyone say anything about Reinvestment, MM.

With the right MM it does not matter what happens in a year.

Reason: