General - page 858

hi whroeder1 and all, a while back as per this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/108481  u have suggested some code for finding min and max atr value but as price keep moving on, the min atr value does not update its value eg. if when first launched ea let's say min atr is at 0.25 but after...
I want to change the indicator to EA model, and then print it out in the EA, how to change? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                            7.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
Hello dear traders, i hope you fine, this is my first topic in mql5 community, i have a live account, i want to backtest my EA in different pairs but i have different result for the same pair and same settings i have tested other broker with mt4 and problem still present, i don't know what to do :s...
Deleted my old email address due to multitude spam etc. and created a new one. Now i am trying to change my mql5 email because i want to post a freelance job. Unfortunately it needs a link send to my non-existing email address. Any solutions here ?
I bought a EA for MT4, and it seems to be working but uninstalls when I open a different MT4 account. The EA is registered for only one account. Is there a way around this? I tried installing a second instance of MT4 but it just seems to overwrite the existing one, keeping all my accounts. Cheers A
I thank you in advance for the help you can give me. I have created an EA for scalping in MQL5, when I do tests in back testing EURUSD it generates very good results only if the Volume indicator with Real Volume indicates that it has values but if there is no volume loses more than what it earns,...
  ADR  (11   1 2)
Hello everyone. I would like to know if there is an ADR free indicator for MT5. Thank you all
I can't find it online.
  DOWNLOADING EA  (3)
Hello People, please can someone out there help me, In 2015, I got a freelance coder on this mql5.com to code me an ea, which I have being using, but last week incidentally thieves broke into my office and carted away my laptop which of course contained all my trading eas and scripts, so I just got...
I deposited 30 USD in my account to activate trading, but it is unfortunate that i am yet to get the signal for the deposit. Could you let me know what else i need to do? Regards,
[Deleted]
Hello guys, why do you think it is that MetaQuotes didn't add crucial labelling tools to neither of their platforms?  I have two specific functions in mind: 1. A proper text label that stays in one place and does not change size when you zoom out into higher timeframes. 2. Naming Lines and...
Hi , I have a problem in PING up to 135ms, I spoke to the company that subscribed to the Internet, They told me that you should do the trubbleshot , They need IP to run TRESS routing, To find out why and solve the problem, Because I think that if the The figure rose (ping) Causing delays and...
Phillip: Just FYI as someone who use to do what you describe here I know the pain you are experiencing trying to download historical data. There is a better/easier way to get the data from the server from your broker and that is: Step 1: Open an M1 chart Step 2: Go to History Center (press F2)...
Both MT4 and MT5 Force index Calculation is Wrong. Here's the formula in the Official MetaTrader CodeBase: FORCE INDEX (i) = VOLUME (i) * ((MA (ApPRICE, N, i) - MA (ApPRICE, N, i-1)) MetaTrader Developers used first the moving average to smooth the current close and previous close instead of "Raw...
  Attention VPS problem  (22   1 2 3)
Guys is any one of you noticed that VPS keep disconnecting connection at crucial time when the EA is about to open a trade? this is the 4th time in 2 weeks, I noticed it only happen when the EA is about to open a trade, I do check the VPS journal everyday, I do monitor the market, I know when the EA...
Just tested  the exact same EA on VM Win10 and on Debian, 2 completely different results. Backtesting is not working on Linux then, Can anyone confirm this?
Hello everyone, I have been looking for some tutorials that would be helpful to me in designing or writing my program having lots of calculations. But I am failing to understand the Opencl usage just by observing the examples from the Script. Even I have tried some other examples from the blogs but...
i am using camarilla levels for entry sometimes L3 i am getting buy entry and immediately it gets stoploss hits at L4 and i need to go sell at L4 to avoid such false entries, what will be the best trend indicator to reduce losses can anybody suggest
Hello, This is not a question, it is an observation. If I search in articles with the word files, the search engine finds nothing. Yet there is this article : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2720 Pierre
Is there a way to copy or move the file created by the tester to the local files or at any location specified? Kindly, suggested me. I tried to use the FileCopy() function on OnTesterDeInit() function, but didn't got anything. Please guide me.
My ea is failing to validate when i upload it on mql. It gives me the error below. Any suggestions on how O can resolve this? test on EURUSD,H1strategy tester report 43 total tradestest on NZDUSD,H1 2016.02.01 17:00:22 Tester: not enough money for buy 0.10 NZDUSD at 0.64887 sl: 0.64605 tp: 0.65169...
How to capture screen by 640x480 pixel. Which tool program I need to use?
Hello! Is it any one else that can not download free indicator(s) from this site? I found a MT4 indicator that I want to test. I have loged in and MT4 is up and running, but I can't download any indicator. What do I do wrong?
Some people say that renko charts eliminate time, but on renko i know that after the price x, the market goes to price y. I have a notion of before and after, so my question, why it's not considered time? And if it's considered time, so we have 2 kinds of time on the markets, the original and the...
[Deleted]
I know sharing my indicator. But I want co-working between users and developers. I don't know how to promote my work. I think that i am good at making my eas, but I cannot promote myself. And I don't have any interest about it. Any Suggestion about promoting published items, Please comment it. Thank...
Hi, I've been working with MT4 for 2 years now and I've done very well. I've explored a little MT5, but I prefer to continue with the version I have. I would like to know if you know how much longer you can continue to operate in MT4, I do not know if they plan to discontinue this version or what...
Dear all coder, i am trader manual, really want trade with ea , its my strategy anyone coder can can help me to make ea , TimeFrame M1, broker 5figit with filter - envelope, periode 7, shift 1 , Methode  Smoothed, Price Close, Deviation 0,07 - RSI periode 7, Median price, level 80 & 20 - MA 7,...
hello any body experience to adding signal and after choose broker mybroker-live..but result show broker server invalid server. thanks
Dear Coders, unfortunately i`m not be proficient in Metatrader programming language, so i need a little your help, please. Attached you will find the RSI-Alert-Indicator. For my way of trading there are some modifications in this indicator required. So, here are the modifications i need: 1....
Hello, I'm a beginner in developing robots and indicators, as I'm more accustomed to programming in MQL5, I'm a bit lost to programming in MQL4. My goal is to call up a specific indicator. In MQL5 I use the "iCustom" function and then "CopyBuffer", since MQL4 does not have the "CopyBuffer" function...