Hello, my subscription has disappeared on my Platform. It is showing that I am subscribed in MQL5.
As the signal is nowhere to found on the platform, I cannot enabled the signal at all.
Does this happen a lot because it was working Friday and then this Morning it has disappeared of the platform.
I would be grateful for any help as I am paying for a service that I cannot use.
Hello do you mean the signal was removed or does it still exist ?
1. You can check - may be - it was paused or cancel -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How does one cancel a signal?
Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.08.17 10:49
You can pause or cancel signal subscription in the signal subscriptions page, by clicking on the settings wheel, or in your MT4 terminal, by right clicking on the signal subscription name.
2. Check Community tab in Metatrader (it must be filled by login/password).
3. Try to find the signal using search function in Metatrader.
4. Look at log files in your Metatrader just to understand about what was happened.
5. Cointact with the signal provider.