General - page 421

Hey Guys, i've got a problem. The Symbols on my Marketwatch in MT5 disappear from time to time, also if MT5 is not restarted. This is frustrating cause i'm using a copy software. If the symbol which i want to copy is not shown on the marketwatch then the trade will not be executed. Any Ideas how to
I'm trying to access the data in Json [{ "1" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "U" }},{ "2" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "P" }},{ "3" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "\/" }},{ "4" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "U" }},{ "5" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "S" }}....] Using
[Deleted]
When I run a backtest, I don't want to use the visualization mode, since it gets the tester very very slow. When doing so, there is no Results tab. How can I see the results of each trade while the tester is running? or after stopping it before ending?
Hello to all, I'm curious how the offered VPS get such low latency? How it is done? Any special programs? I have private serwer hosted locally in my office with better CPU,RAM and SSD driver and with good Bandwitch 200 Mbs/s (50/50) I have latency 90-105 ms and would like to improve that
  Signal subscribing problem  (15   1 2)
Hello, I have subscribed to a Signal. The subscription has replicated onto my system ALL open positions of the signal provider. This is something very BAD to my opinion. So, here comes my question: HOW do I configure Signal Subscription in order to be allowed to close some of the positions myself
Hi. today I try to register as seller. When I uploaded my ID card, the system says: "It appears that your card has been expired", but my card expiration day is 30/12/2030 !!! After I uploaded my selfie and many seconds past, this message appeared :" Your application has been rejected Sorry, your
  no logs received  (1)
Hello, How do I know if my charts have successfully migrated to the vps. I tried checking the logs but it is not updating it keeps on saying that no logs received. Hope u guys can help me thank you
How can I save a chart properties for future use with a different symbol, without having to go through the tidious job of re-selecting the same properties again
Hi, I Accidently canceled my Subscription. How can it be made active again
Hi, If I have a data list below: Bars 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 MODE_HIGH 111 99 111 88 77 66 33 55 Does iHighest(symbol,tf,MODE_HIGH,amount,0) return 7 or 5? If it returns 5, how can I get 7 from these specific number of bars ? Thank you
i have subcribe to a signal but its not coping, i contact with signal guy he say unsubcribe then i can get refund if not coping , 2 days already i didnot receive money
Hi all, I've been trying for days and my MQL5 cloud will not run. Agents available, cash in the account and nothing. Can someone shed any light as to what the reason maybe please? Thank you
Hi, I've a similar question to this thread: hhd or ssd for optimization? - MT5 - General - MQL5 programming forum . In my case, I've a limited 256Gb SSD where Windows is installed and where I'd like to install video games. Plus, I have a full of free space HDD just for common software installation
For the last one week the crops trading is disabled. There is was no movement in any of the crops but today i see some movement in coffee but it is still not letting me open a new order. Showing it disabled
All of my signals published in MQL5 were gone suddenly last week. Also, I cannot create any new signals now (the button "Create Signals" is gone). Does anyone know how should these problems be fixed
Hello guys, when I place a pending order I draw three objects to visualize the SL and TP. If I delete this pending order manually I want that these three objects are deleted automatically. That works fine. My problem is that these objects are also deleted when the order is executed. I read that this
[Deleted]
  MT5 crashed  (7)
Hi, does anyone know why MT5 platform always crashed ? only last 10 minutes averytime
  Reverse EA  (1)
Hello everyone, <Deleted>
i want create a file from candle information in strategy tester But my code does not create the file this is my code : void OnTick()  {           if(iVolume(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,0) <= 1)         {             string file_name= "DATA.csv";            int file_handle =...
Been looking for one that's not in Brazilian. I would also like to know if there's a Discord for it
  Log  (31   1 2 3 4)
hi. does Mt5´s Log register any order executed on my terminal
Hello dear, MQL5 market services rules stated in product section #7: "" The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed
Hi Everyone. I have a signal on a demo account , that has the warning below: The system is reading as a withdrawal and adjustment on Nasdaq dividends. Dows anyone know what I can do to fix that? "2021.03.30 16:26 - Inadmissible withdrawal operations on demo account detected."
Forward testing option given in mt5 is perhaps not so good. In my opinion if we manually pass the better range of selected parameters for forward testing, it'll be a better reliable testing. This is done to prevent solo high result surrounded by all lows from being passed for forward testing and
  OCO Orders  (1)
Hi there, Is it possible to set up OCO orders on a MT5 demo account? If yes, how to do? Many thanks, CM
Questions, problems with product placement or changes to products. Suggestions for improvement. Off-topic posts will be deleted without warning, Posts with offensive language or relationship problems will be deleted without warning Problems that need to be solved: Need to be able for the customer to
Hello,  I try to download an EA from the market place but if I try this I get a window asking me if I already have MT5. After confirmation the app tries to open my MT5. That does not work, obviously because my MT5 is installed via a wrapper (similar to Play on Mac). Does anyone has a hint for...
How to change me mobile phone number? I have lost my old mobile phone. I want to use my new mobile phone number.
Hi all, How do i release my lock fund so that i can re open a new JOB. I have cancel previous job due to developer failed to complete at given time. Does MQL5 has lock release fund duration? Thanks
Hallo, im from Indoensia and im new for the mql5 community. in the last hours i purchased ( rented ) an indicator, and then i top up my accound with local bank transfer. Untill now i still can get my deposit or my indicator. Any one here can help me, please