General - page 771

Incorrect logic?  (17   1 2)
My indicator is supposed to send alerts/notifications based on 2 timeframes - a lower one, and a higher one, and the alerts are supposed to be made no matter what the 'current' timeframe is. It was working on previous versions, but now I get no alerts whatsoever...pls help, relevant code below: bool
How do we set up auto-renewal for payment of signals so we don't have to go in the back office and do it manually every month? Thanks.
I would like to copy a signal. My account is with ICMarkets. When I compare 2 signals, the one that is NOT icMarkets has a better slippage than the one located at icMarkets. 4018 x 0.26 slippage from RoboForex-MetaTrader 5 to ICMarkets. 627 x 0.68 from ICMarkets-MT5 to ICMarkets. How is this...
Hi so I have a problem with an expert I trade this expert in renko chart and it work for a few trades it buys hit profit sell hit profit and the stop trade at all is any advise that someone can give me to fix this 
I think I recently had a conversation with one of the developers of robots (Expert Advisors). He told me he has the best and most advanced trading robot and says it brings a lot of money. I asked him, why don't you trade? The answer killed me: I only develop them...., HOW can he develop a decent
i wonder if we are able to use the power of multicores cpu or gpu with MQL5.
Hi I purchased an EA on your marketplace yesterday for $488 USD but I have yet to see it on my purchased folder. I saw that the payment already went out and I'd like some help resolving this issue. Thanks, Neoj2y
i add money 30 usd for rent ea  but why you locked money  for what 7 days?????? it 30 usd not 30million usd  please unlock my money 
EUR/USD (Euro – US Dollar), USD/JPY (US dollar – Japanese Yen), GBP/USD (British Pound – US Dollar), AUD/USD (Australian Dollar – US Dollar), USD/CHF (US Dollar – Swiss Franc), USD/CAD (US Dollar – Canadian Dollar), Special Pairs (Or Exotic Currency Pairs)
  Trader Nou  (1)
Hello have been looking for the stock market for a very long time, but I can not understand how it works , how it can win (lose) so easily. Please let me know, and suggest a company to interact with, or if it is possible (and which is) to trade alone. if they are drooping, and what chances are...
I can get indicator buffers with calling iCustom: int indicator_handle=iCustom(NULL,0,"Indicator_name"); double Label1Buffer[]; int copy=CopyBuffer(indicator_handle,0,0,10,Label1Buffer); I got hendle with iCustom() but I can't figure out how do I get properties of indicator with this hendle?
I have an expert that write some data into a file . But I can not open the file or read data from the file via another expert until I remove expert. I see a message that tells me the file is using by another program. Is there a way to read data or open file without need to close the expert.
MetaTrader 5 Version 5.00 Build 1940 / 02 November 2018 I was using the MetaTrader 5 today. I am conversant with MetaTrader 4 and was trying to add the "comments" column in the "History" It was not appearing in the Columns dropdown menu. I checked with many friends also but they were also not that
  Server Time  (2)
Hi Guys. Pretty new at all this. I have the MT4 Demo Software downloaded and its working fine. The problem is that the time bare at the bottom of the screen is 2 hrs ahead of UK time. ( I guess because of where the server is based?). Does this mean that I would not be able to trade after 3pm ish in...
hello folks! does anybody know wheather the following list of exchanges that offer MT5 support is up to date? Apart from that, is it possible to trade directly via an Exchange using MT5 or do you need a broker inbetween? Greets!
Please Suggest Me Some Online Financial Trading Courses for Spread In Betting & Forex.
  signals doubt  (6)
in the signals page I saw the growth rates.are these percentages real?how are they calculated?
  Login Problems  (4)
Can anybody help me.I switch phones and download metatrader 4 on new phone but when i want to login to my accounts on new phone i got message(Authorization failed) I made sure i put in correct login and password but i gives me that message on every broker account.
Hello dears I just subscribed with a signal provider today, he opened 3 positions and copied successfully to my account, he closed them on his account and also closed automatically on my account, ok that's great, but after few minutes of closing the 3 positions, a new position opened my account,...
Hello I don know where I have to post my problem ...but it take more than a month to active my account for being seller I resolved all of the problem which said me in comment but still there is no answer ... Thank You Best Regard
Having talk to my broker they think it could take up to an hour to receive them.. And if you wanted to withdraw in some parts of the world it could take 2 days.. Anyone experience much gain or loss in using bitcoins with the brokers?
Real Wake Up Alert - Power Nap alarming ?! When we sleep.   Are there any alerts that can wake up sleeping ?! Gong or pip sounds are weak and short. A long wake-up call is a need. Regards.
Hello Guys, After speaking to guys in our Skype Group (free for all skype group for BO traders/developers/newbies and pros combined) we thought share some interesting indicator here in TSD to see if any good developer may pick up a ride and make some magic Background (by Irvin, who posted the...
Indifferent Paltt forms, a test was carried out with the EA Reversal CompositeCandles with completely different results. The EA can be found athttps://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43#!tab=tab_p_overview Oncea test was carried out on the platform of the manufacturer MetaQuotes demoaccount and once...
Hello . I use of signal but my balance is more than of seller signal.  My volume of position is about 1/5 of his. My signal properties is 95% of deposit. Please help me.
double ten_sen_uTF1=0;      double kij_sen_uTF1=0;      double ten_sen_nTF1=0;      double kij_sen_nTF1=0;      double ten_sen_uTF2=0;      double kij_sen_uTF2=0;      datetime times;      times=iTime(symbolis,TradePerf[0],0);            for(int i = limit; i >= 0; i--)      {         ArrowBULL[i]=...
Hello there I am in the process of establishing my own small signal server. I would like to know the best / right poweroptions for Windows 10 Pro, to ensure MT4 is running proberly, if the server goes to "sleep" or simluar poweroptions. anyone with this experince? much appriciated. /Troels
  Broker and VPS  (4)
Dear friends, I have few questions.  Let me know which broker is best for trade with EA. , Which VPS service is suitable for mentioned broker to run the EA.
Hi, How can we search freelancers based on their ranking in MQL5.com.
You may have faced a situation that is not very nice, namely to wait for more than 10 days to activate the seller account. From your experience, tell us what advice you have for those in the situation. How to Improve Communication with Site Moderators. There is a chat that can chat with them live.