Bug Report List - page 2

If the help section again there is small thing that can be updated easily.
MarketInfo() doesn't have any of the modes listed even though the text in the help says they are supposed to be below. Again some small but helpful.

your screenshot of the MADC Sample window in your site
"Expert Sample"
has got a button not translated into English.

Its the middle button between 'OK' and "Defaults" and should probably read 'Cancel'.

By the way: two screenshots instead of one unreadable blinking toggle could perhaps be better.

Regards
Konny

My historical data cann't be updated, i think it's related to my proxy problems, i recieve the following error
HTTP Proxy:HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden(my proxy adrres:Port)

When creating a new Alert using "Ask < " it keep playing alert sound what ever the value is.

Sorry, i was alerting the wrong symbol, the alert is working fine

Hi, here's what I've discovered:

-- iBands function "Mode" parameter seems to be flipped i.e. MODE_HIGH corresponds to the low band value and MODE_LOW gives high band value);
-- iStochastic function. Wrong parameters count eg. iStochastic(NULL,0,14,3,3,MODE_EMA,MODE_MAIN,0)
-- iRSI function. Wrong parameters count eg. iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)

Regards,
-A1000

Hello,

When coding something like a custom MACD indicator, in MQL II, there was a MODE_FIRST and MODE_SECOND. MQ4 does not seem to contain these same macros. In addition, now that more than 2 arrays are allowed, how would one access the third data array (e.g. MODE_THIRD, MODE_FOURTH)?

I love MT4 so far, great work!

soren, no problem
just insert into your program following lines
#define MODE_THIRD 3
#define MODE_FOURTH 4

Thanks Slawa, that is what I did to get it compile =) One futher question is:

MODE_FIRST = 0 or MODE_FIRST = 1?

thanks agian!

#define MODE_FIRST 0
#define MODE_SECOND 1
sorry i was wrong
#define MODE_THIRD 2
#define MODE_FOURTH 3
because enumeration starts from zero
Yoy can enumerate index buffers from 1 - in this case You lose first buffer and should use more on 1 buffers
Reason: