General - page 765

Hi, I want to build connector between .NET application and MT4, I am new to MT4, I did not find any API which I can call using .NET. Can someone help me into this. Thanks!
how to do it because I added this code and nothing changes <iframe src="https://trade.mql5.com/trade?demo_all_servers=1&amp;startup_mode=open_demo&amp;lang=ru&amp;save_password=off&amp;utm_campaign=campaign_name" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; border:...
As far as I know MT5 was specially designed to improve backtesting, but importing tick data from external sources simply doesn't work due to lack of synchronization. Could someone please tell me how to fix it? Thank you in advance.
Hi, How can I see 10 min chart on my mobile phone? I know how to customize toolbar on MT5 platform but can't find solution for my mobile phone
Hello is there any way to remove the default indicator from MT4
Hi! I want to export to a csv file all papers of trading server and some of their current information, mainly the best bid and ask. I already now that MT is event based so I now that the correct way to that would using some of the events functions like OnTimer or OnTick, but I'd like to export...
Hello to everybody... Even though I know very well the art of the computer programming, I do not know almost anything about coding for trading online... My need now is to get price for pending orders so, if I well understood the differencies about ASK and BID price I should write this code    else...
Hi, Any functions that can check if symbol exists for trading? 
Hello,  I am trying to add a video to my signal description. I am told to enter a youtube link and the video appear. When I press " save" the video disappear. Anyone know how to fix that?
hi  I try to register as a seller. however I get error massege say the resoulotion is not good. I chaeced the resolotion and it is OK please advice.
Hello to everybody: Pls. look at this link, https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/tradingconstants/enum_trade_request_actions#trade_action_pending in particular at this chunk of code which I write again: #property description "Example of placing pending orders"#property script_show_inputs#define...
I have a custom made EA and I am getting error message when I use this EA  "2019.02.22 17:55:52.489 2019.02.18 13:15:16   failed modify #879 sell 1.00 Nifty Jan sl: 10773.80, tp: 10498.80 -> sl: 10773.80, tp: 10708.00 [Invalid stops]" My developer says the problem has to be with the broker for the...
HI, I have 2 broker accounts. Trying to download a indicator but it was going to wrong MT4 broker platform after I click "yes I have MT4" button. So I deleted that version of MT4 that's a demo account and now it won't open, download and install on my main brokers version of MT4. Is there a way to...
Hello I am using Meta Trader 4 app on my Android. I am trying to login my account but I get authentication fails. I have done a password reset and this does not fix the problem. I am able to log into the community on the webpage however, still unable to login on the app using the same login details...
Here's a test script that depicts this odd behavior. The documentation says: If you need to return value corresponding to the current uncompleted bar, you can use the first form of call specifying start_pos=0 and count=1. Note: when I pull the volume for the first completed bar, i.e. START_POS = 1,...
hi, sometimes i see different symbols at the end of trading instruments like EURUSD.fxe or EURUSD# What does these mean and do all brokers offer these?
Updating today my MT5 pltforms, I received an error like this: "unable to find access point NextDlgGroupItem" in the library Did you receive the same error? How can I fix this? THANK YOU!
Hi, I am trying to figure out what is the purpose of return(0)? In my if statement within the curly bracket, i tested with and without retrun(0) in it and the results is the same. So, does it mean return(0) doesnt really serve any purpose? Please help
Good day I have my laptop repaired and all the files were erase due to installation of new windows Operating system I reinstall my Broker MT4 but my VPS and Paid Signal was not there anymore. Could anyone help me how to contact mql5 if I have still a chance of gaining back my paid VPS and Subscribed...
The Central Bank of Russia has again decided to block forex. What are we going to do? Quotes: "Our immediate plans are to allow this service exclusively to qualified investors. Unqualified investors will not be able to be attracted by forex clubs, and this way we will protect our citizens from
  MT4  (1)
Good day.... My pc crashed and I had to re install all my software and now I cant see the indicators I purchased in my MT4.....
I have populated HashMap with keys and values. Now I need to iterate over all pair (key, values). How to do this? CHashMap don't have a method CHashMap.items(). Thanks.
Hello, What "mathematical calculus" to double the bill getting 100pips a day? Example: $ 100 account with 100pips per day * " X " lots = $ 200 $ 200 account with 100pips per day * " X " lots = $ 400 $ 400 account with 100pips per day * " X " lots = $ 800 $ 800 account with 100pips per day * " X "...
Hello, I am now running low on activations for various products due to VPS migrations.  I was wondering what happens then when no activation is left. Can I then buy the same product again (in order to get additional activations)? I ask, because the price is not the problem, but it would be...
Hi I'm using mt4 app on my HTC One m8 Android device. When I try and log on to broker I just get a spinning loading circle but won't connect. I know password is correct as can log on to my PC Mt4 without any issues. Any light on the situation would be appreciated. Regards Luke
Who can help me regarding the below issue because Service Desk doesn't respond to me ? Payment error! The payment system reported an error while processing the payment. Please check the entered data and sufficiency of funds on your account. You can also select another payment method. If the error
Hello, Simple question, Has anyone ever compiled a MQ4 file to .exe? the goal is to remove the EA file from all dependencies and allow it to be rapidly tested any insight would be appreciated
I keep getting disconnected from my MT4 platform. It's not the broker, it's on my end somehow. I have perfect strong internet and I just keep getting no connection errors. I feel it has something to do with my security settings or something. Also, an annoying error that even Windows Microsoft...
Want to be successful in Forex Make a rule: when you make a rule of your self and the system is profitable the you are good to go. 1. decide on the trading strategy you are comfortable with: sentimental analysis(very risky), fundamental analysis and technical analysis. if possible combine...
  Convert MQL5 Indi to MQL4  (26   1 2 3)
I have this great indicator for MT5 but need it converted to MT4 Anyone can do this?[ nearest_neighbor.mq5