ICustom help with returning

Hello,

I have 2 custom indicators which i want to make my strategy with. I want to return their y-axis/price/position on chart basically i want them to return their position on graph or whatever can i call that both indicators are drawn on graph like MA/Boilnger Bands. I am not quite sure what functions/properties do i need to use 

Perhaps i read it 10 times and i still do not understand it. I have downloaded indicator i am NOT making one and i want to get y-axis printed from already made indicator in my indicators folder so i can compare where is that indicator on graph compared to price .There is barely and information on the site with only one code example. This is not my first time learning how to code i know how to program in Java and c very well. 

1. mario vujnovic: Perhaps i read it 10 times and i still do not understand it.
    We humans can't push information into your brain. Only you can learn. MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

2. mario vujnovic: I have downloaded indicator i am NOT making one and i want …
    Read the buffers with iCustom. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

3. mario vujnovic: There is barely and information on the site with only one code example. This is not my first time learning how to code i know how to program in Java and c very well. 
    There are thousands of indicators and EAs to study. Over seven hundred (700) Articles. And I just gave you five (5) links in № 1.

You know how to program but can't understand a simple function call? I don't believe you. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

mario vujnovic:
Perhaps i read it 10 times and i still do not understand it. I have downloaded indicator i am NOT making one and i want to get y-axis printed from already made indicator in my indicators folder so i can compare where is that indicator on graph compared to price .There is barely and information on the site with only one code example. This is not my first time learning how to code i know how to program in Java and c very well. 

If you know hot to program in c and you do not understand the documentation then there is something wrong

#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>
CTrade trade;

int OnInit(){ 

return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
}

void OnDeinit(const int reason){

}
void OnTick(){
   double MyArray1[];
   double Ask = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_ASK), _Digits);

int TrendDefinition = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Downloads\\Trading the trend", 21, 5 , 25);

ArraySetAsSeries(MyArray1, true);

CopyBuffer(TrendDefinition, 0, 0, 1, MyArray1);

Print(MyArray1[0]);

if(PositionsTotal() < 1 && MyArray1[0] < Ask)
   trade.Buy(0.10, NULL, Ask, (Ask - 100 * _Point), (Ask + 100 * _Point), NULL);

}

This is my code it is always printing value of price and not indicator

Please copy the file to the Indicators folder and load it from there.

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/icustom

Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
[in]  The name of the custom indicator, with path relative to the root directory of indicators (MQL5/Indicators/). If an indicator is located in a subdirectory, for example, in MQL5/Indicators/ [in] input-parameters of a custom indicator, separated by commas. Type and order of parameters must match. If there is no parameters specified, then...

I have copied my EA file to indicator folder and ran in from there but it is still printing Ask price or y-axis of price and not Indicator price or y-axis of indicator however i can call that

I don't know how and why but when i turned this

CopyBuffer(TrendDefinition, 0, 0, 1, MyArray1);

into 

CopyBuffer(TrendDefinition, 5, 0, 1, MyArray1);

this it worked

Reason: