General - page 764

Hello Could somebody tell me how I can delete a comment in mql5? Thank you
Hi, This code used to work in MT4 and it was working in MT5 but not anymore. It's the code that execute another program ex:Script from the code. Is there anyone who know how to make it work in MQL5? #import "user32.dll"   int RegisterWindowMessageW(string MessageName);   int SendMessageW (int hwnd,...
Hello Community, Consider I have a lot of history files for many clients that were also generated as "Detailed Report" and saved as *.htm. The question is, for better and faster analysis of these histories, is there any way I could VIEW the transactions made on the Chart window? As in I would like...
SOMEONE COULD UPLOAD VERSES PREVIOUS TO BUILD 2006 & 2007. I AM HAVING MANY PROBLEMS WITH THESE VERSES. IF POSSIBLE The terminal64, metatester64, metaeditor64.
Hi, Just wondering when can the unlimited risks of Forex happen that we must avoid? I mean losing more than your account balance. Usually broker is supposed to margin call you out but sometimes they can't! There is no liquidity in the market! How often such disasters happen? Which markets are more...
hello,  I used to test my EA in Cloud Network using real ticks but now I am receiving this message: "real ticks optimization not allowed in Cloud Network"  why did it change?  thanks and best regards
I subscribe to signal X with options set as follows: Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels: TRUE Synchronize positions without confirmations: FALSE Deviation/Slippage: 1.0 With the above settings I would expect a position that was opened in my account by signal X, that subsequently hits the...
Hi All,  I'm new to this so still figuring a lot of things out. Is there a way to reallocate funds without the signal immediately selling off positions to meet it's ratio? For example, if say I have $5K in an account where a number of positions are being held by a signal and i decide that I want to...
Hi programmers, I try to use copybuffer just after iCustom function like that :    double stopbuff[];   int myhandle = iCustom("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,"Examples\\ParabolicSAR.ex5");   Print(CopyBuffer(myhandle,0,0,1,stopbuff)); In the Real market debugger, the Print returns 1 so the...
Hi Please help me to use array correctly it this indicator. In line 97 and 107, out of range error is received. This indicator drawing arrow when 2 moving averages crossed. and MAX_Profit_Up[i_Up] , MAX_Profit_Down[i_Down] should save possible profit. For example there is 200 buy signals, I want to...
i need Expert for the Grail indic
Hi everyone. I created my signal and it is public. However, it not available on showcase. How can i remove something
hi.. i want to open trade after every xxx minutes i am using MqlDateTime function but it is not working properly. any help will be highly appreciated
If I open position with pair AB where base currency A is different from my account currency C, I need AC ASK price to calculate required margin. What happens when I close my position? Is the margin converted back to my account currency via AC BID price? Does it mean I can loose my equity on AC...
[Deleted]
What is better for an investor in a PAMM account or a signal
  Slippage  (6)
Is there anything I can do to decrease slippage if I act as a signal provider ? I'm using VPS, and I was linked to NY, however London would probably make more sense? Anything that can be done? Thanks very much
Hello,please house,what did they mean by Signal - account equity is below allowed value because am new in this market and again what is the minimum and maximum signal account equity allowed value?
In Metatrader 5, the client can set a specific volume in the One-Click trading widget (and presumably somewhere else), and new orders will default to that number of contracts. My question is, where can I read that parameter (i.e. the volume the user set) in MQL5? I'm having trouble finding that....
  From MT4 to MT5  (2)
I operate my account on MT4 platform. Is it possible to migrate to MT5 to enable me take advantage of COPYING SIGNAL SERVICE Providers who only do it on MT5? Kindly Assist
I want to change the investor password on my signal account. Will it have an impact on my signal account?
I was trying implement an object oriented approach to my EA's. I know basic OOP programming in Java, but the only C++ I know is from writing basic EA's in MQL4. I wrote a short test script just to understand the basics first, I just want it to open a trade based on a condition. The condition I've...
How to stop my copy trade from repeating the same trade like 8 times. only me have the problem.
  Leverage  (3)
What are the pros and cons of trading at a leverage of 1:500 vs 1:50 would be on a $1000 balance. Thanks for the help as I build my knowledge level.
I'm trying to work with MqlTradeRequest to make a simple script that just opens an order. I simply copied and pasted the script from the mql documentation, but it's not working for me. The MqlTradeRequest and MqlTradeResult don't highlight pink when I type them. I'm getting lots of errors, I imagine...
Hi, tried everything even deleted antivirus and disable firewalls i get no connection on any of my accounts this is very frustrating please help!
Hi Where do the username and password suppose to go in the WebRequest? https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network/webrequest Firefox put them in the Param > Form Data.  Does that mean that they go in the the array of the HTTP message body  "data[]" of the WebRequest argument? Thanks
  Elliot Wave EA  (38   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I have been testing this Elliot wave EA for the last 2 days. The results are good especially for the market conditions this past 48 hours. I have asked the permission of the author to post it here, the original thread can be found here
Dear All, I am trying to run strategy tester for mt4 from command line to see how parameter changes would impact back-test results.  I have found this link also I found a help topic "Configuration at start up"... so I followed the help topic at it was the same as the one in the aforementioned linked...
  StringFormat  (1)
Hello In StringFormat function , what do each of  these symbols? I did not find any document. please send me URL if possible. %s, %d, %%.%df, %.2f, %.f, ,.....