General - page 774

I want to optimize and test an EA, but I get the message "NONE OF THE SELECTED AGENTS IS READY! Help please, I need to optimize the EA before usage 
Hello, this is my first time here, so apology if this is a dumb question. But is there anyway to make MT4 or MT5 automatically save every price changes (or the current price once every n seconds) into a csv file, line-by-line (Updating and adding to the csv file every single time there's an update...
Hello traders, maybe someone can help me or give a tip, is there a way on Metatrader 5 to play a sound when my pending buy or sell stop order is triggered?  I know I can set an alert at the same price level but its twice work espacially when you have a lot of pending orders.... Thanks in advance!...
Hello, I'd like the periods, yearly, 5 year and 10 year periods adding so that we can do long term analysis. Is this possible? Thanks, imamushroom
  VPS not working  (1)
Hi I have opened  VPS server on my accout. In fact 2 different same result. I get4109 errors as long the VPS is running, no problems when running local  no errors on VPS server I have tryied on 2 different servers for now rented both with no good outcome My account support says there are is no...
Dear MQL5. Please help to check my mt5 account <Deleted> -live , the program that I bought is not running. You have successfully subscribed to <Deleted>: Account <Deleted>, period 2019.02.17 18:24:13-2019.03.17 18:24:13. Please note that in order to copy signals, the subscriber's trading platform...
Hi all,I recently purchased an EA and although happy with the mechanics of it I simply don't have the time to sit and watch it all day so would like to add an automated bot to it. My question is am I allowed to do this as I'll be effecting somebody else's work? I'll ask here before posting an add in...
Hello everyone, We know that the bigger the amount of bull figures in the news on investing.com will be the impact on the market in the currency equivalent, until then ok Now, regarding the coins in the image below: GBP; EUR; RUB USD; NZD; JPY and AUD what would your other pairs be? Thanks...
I have posted a message here but it was deleted, can i know why? if you delete this message you have to give reason other wise i will post it on facebook and social media to have answear. the message is : Is it true what i red in the link bellow? <Link Deleted>
hi guys, i finally finished my trading ea. and i would like to sell is. Therefor i have to register as a seller. I tried this but the site keeps rejecting my fotos bc my reslution of the uploaded documents is not high enough. so i checked the resolution of my phone and it should be higher than the...
Hi Anyone using VPS ? When I upload the EA to the VPS Virtuel Private Server, the start VPS script disable Trading on my local PC as it is have to. Buy and sell orders are placed from vps ok, but it will "forget" that automated trading is allowed on vps and throw error 4109 ( Trading not allowed )...
Hello, I never used a VPS but now I want to give it a try. My question is if I can run two MT4 instances at the same time on a VPS. The first instance should be a live account and the second one should be a demo account for testing purposes. Is that generally possible or do I need two VPS then?...
  Fund Withdraw Question  (11   1 2)
My friend deposits $18 via credit card for test use, she wants to withdraw $18 but she can't find a way to withdraw it. Only two options (Webmoney & Paypal) are available but can't proceed. Could you do me a favor?
I am trying to register a VPS via MT4 platform, but I am getting an error. 2018.11.02 16:04:57.333 Virtual Hosting: 5980490 failed to send migration data (receive response failed [12002]) (receive response failed [12002]) My broker server name is: FXCM-USDReal02 Thank you for your help.
Good Morning I trying to do an export of my chart details OHLC and my Indicator Information Please advise
In this thread KoolPay will be posting the most basic and common trading strategies that help novice traders make right decisions while taking first steps in forex trading. If your knowledge is not up to par and you don’t want to drain your funds down please, take a few minutes and look over the...
Hello forum, I've a problem with a man that give me a job, I've done it in the exacltly way he request me and then we give me a bad feeback with only 1 star, without replying to my messages. (He leave feedback after more than 1 week after job is finished) I've started to work as freelance only some...
Only one of my charts have completely frozen GBP/ZAR... in the Market wath section and also if I close the frozen chart and want to open a new GBP/ZAR chart there...it is not updated...What can I do, None
Hello there, I am using Metatrader4 and would like my price scale to ascend in 10's and be locked i.e. .. -600 -500 -400 -300 -200 etc. Perhaps in 100 pip increments, not sure where the decimal goes..
Hi,   I needed tomount a 'widget' to run from the web browser, to show me the graphics of NForex crosses (in my case 28), in a certain period (in my case M15).   I havemanaged it by composing through N html IFrames a widget that offers Investing.com.   But it doesnot end up liking me as it is. For...
Can I have a signal and an expert working in the same account?
Hey so i recently started using metatrader4 for trading currencies. Today i noticed they charged me $207 for some "cash adjustment- swap"!! i dont know what that means. If anyone does, can you please enlighten me? 
Edit: Was my bug, sry ! --- The code below triggers a warning called:  expression has no effect FX5.mq5 547 64 However FX5_CloseAll() may close all orders and positions, and if it did so, line 547 will become relevant.
hi there.  i am trying to create a trendline with an angle. for example, if i wanted to draw a trendline from point (x1,y1) with specified angle to point (x2,y2). how would i calculate y2 coordinate assuming that i know time(x2)? i would greatly appreciate any help. 21:
i already logged in on my platform. when opening the terminal, going to signals and clicking on any signal or clicking on FREE nothing happens. what's wrong??
What is the current price shown on the chart is it bid price or ask price.Or an average of these two? I have an expert that do a job when the current price reach a predefined price how to define the current price? For example I open a long position And I use ask price to open this position Do I have...
Hi programmers, I try to read a Json file and get somes values from it. For that I use the JAson.mqh library (for MQL5). It works perfectly for a little file which not exceed 255 characters (max allowed for a string value). But for a larger file, that cause an issue because the string value is...
Dear members / admin / moderator, I have a subscription to a signal and connected my MT4 with the signal. (also connected my account to the MT4-VPN) And configured the options - signal tab, see screenshot below My balance is 1/3 of the NOVA's balance. Nova placed serveral trades today and last...
my email is <Deleted>. i commented very much to be a seller but mql5 didn't reply anything. Please, answer to me. Thanks