General - page 778

Hello I don know where I have to post my problem ...but it take more than a month to active my account for being seller I resolved all of the problem which said me in comment but still there is no answer ... Thank You Best Regard
Having talk to my broker they think it could take up to an hour to receive them.. And if you wanted to withdraw in some parts of the world it could take 2 days.. Anyone experience much gain or loss in using bitcoins with the brokers?
Real Wake Up Alert - Power Nap alarming ?! When we sleep.   Are there any alerts that can wake up sleeping ?! Gong or pip sounds are weak and short. A long wake-up call is a need. Regards.
Hello Guys, After speaking to guys in our Skype Group (free for all skype group for BO traders/developers/newbies and pros combined) we thought share some interesting indicator here in TSD to see if any good developer may pick up a ride and make some magic Background (by Irvin, who posted the...
Indifferent Paltt forms, a test was carried out with the EA Reversal CompositeCandles with completely different results. The EA can be found athttps://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43#!tab=tab_p_overview Oncea test was carried out on the platform of the manufacturer MetaQuotes demoaccount and once...
Hello . I use of signal but my balance is more than of seller signal.  My volume of position is about 1/5 of his. My signal properties is 95% of deposit. Please help me.
double ten_sen_uTF1=0;      double kij_sen_uTF1=0;      double ten_sen_nTF1=0;      double kij_sen_nTF1=0;      double ten_sen_uTF2=0;      double kij_sen_uTF2=0;      datetime times;      times=iTime(symbolis,TradePerf[0],0);            for(int i = limit; i >= 0; i--)      {         ArrowBULL[i]=...
Hello there I am in the process of establishing my own small signal server. I would like to know the best / right poweroptions for Windows 10 Pro, to ensure MT4 is running proberly, if the server goes to "sleep" or simluar poweroptions. anyone with this experince? much appriciated. /Troels
  Broker and VPS  (4)
Dear friends, I have few questions.  Let me know which broker is best for trade with EA. , Which VPS service is suitable for mentioned broker to run the EA.
Hi, How can we search freelancers based on their ranking in MQL5.com.
You may have faced a situation that is not very nice, namely to wait for more than 10 days to activate the seller account. From your experience, tell us what advice you have for those in the situation. How to Improve Communication with Site Moderators. There is a chat that can chat with them live.
  VPS hosting  (4)
I have two Virtual Hosting Services.  Can I host my MT4 trading on both?
There are more and more users of mql5.com joining and the interface is straightforward but ithink a video tutorial with respect to  1. Freelance  2. Market 3.Signals 4. VPS  I think it would be necessarytohave a video tutorialfor customer and producer videos to be published 
  Alert error  (2)
Can I turn off all sound alerts they sounds all the time?
Hi.  Since this morning after changing password, I can no longer sign into MQL5 community on Meta trader4. please help. Thx
I am following [...] signal since January 2019. I am using same broker as trader's broker (IC Markets) and already using Metatrader VPS. I notice that the execution price on my account is not the same as execution price on trader's account. And I have told it to the trader and yes She said that...
  information  (3)
Hello I am connected to this signal: [...] I do not have the same results as the trader. Can you make the settings to get the same results as he please? I wish it were accurate Thank you
Hi, I'm on Mac OS and I can't figure out how to change colors... I want to put 2 different EMAs on a chart put they both come out red. When I go into properties I don't get any option to modify the color...  Is this option only available for the actual software and not the WebTerminal? Thanks,...
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible for a Statement that you download on Metatrader 4 to contain an error. I donwloaded the report, and I saw that the opening times had a mistake. The opening times are supposed to be in order, but I found that the order was funny. The order is like this: 13:35...
  optimaze EA  (1)
how often do you optimaze your EAs to be durable over time?
Hi All! Where can I get a single file download of Metatrader 5 for Windows? Or, at least, a compressed file? Many thanks in advance!
As said in the subject, after the last update when I launch a strategy tester optimization I don't have anymore the panel that showed in real time (while the optimization was running) the results of the optimization. This panel was a primary element, because I could stop the strategy tester and...
Hi everyone, I have tried to upload my EA to the Market in unsuccessfully. EA runs without errors and warnings when I back-test.  I get 2 error: Strategy Tester Report Not Found, Tester Takes Too Long Can someone show me to the right direction to solve these? I have looked at my arrays and I...
  Subscription  (3)
Hey. Please see the attached picture. Could someone tell me why am I not subscribed when only about 7 inches away it says I `m? This is the worst website I`ve ever dealt with in forex.
Hello, I just rent the VPS for one year and I connected it to an account, but I'm changing brokers, can I transfer the vpn to my new broker-account?GrazieLamberto
Dear colleagues, good afternoon! I would like to ask you for advice. I would like to ask both the developers and those who ordered/ordered Expert Advisors. Not so long ago I ordered an EA based on a custom indicator (also needed to be developed) and a trading panel to manually open trades (also
Hello, I was wondering if its possible to change MagicNumber through any function or if someone can point me anyway to exempt a specific order from periodic modification check once a precise condition is met.  i was thinking about  **OrderSelect stuffs, for int bla bla bla bla  if ( OrderStopLoss =...
Hi all! I hope all of you are doing great. I want to distribute risk across various orders, but I don't think I am doing it the right way. Lets say I have a 3000 USD account and the idea is to open 1 micro lot and get to a target profit of 1 USD. If it fails, when the price goes, lets say, 40 pips
1 signal 1 opens 2 positions in my account. In the process one closes by itself
Hello, i've recently updated my Windows 10 system with the latest Microsoft release (10.0.17763). First of all, all my Metatrader installations (I've 4 different brokers, 3 on MT5, 1 on MT4) lost their saved accounts and I had to re-enter login and password for each account! Second, the most...