General - page 766

hello my friends I want to ask, I followed one of the signals on mql5, the capital that has a signal 488usd, while my capital is 1000usd, when he opens at 0.01 my lot also becomes 0.01, but when he opens 0.05 I actually became 0.09, I want to ask how if he opened 0.01 my lot could be greater than 0...
Hello folks:  Every morning I have to reload my MTF CCI indicator as my stored template doesn't load it. I have to delete it from my list..reload it and attach to the chart. Please advise how to rectify this. Tks & Best Regds
Si, I have tried and tried and simply can not get my email to work with mt4 ive done everything I have found online about allowing less secure apps , port numbers, everything ive found so far and still always get "invalid email settings" and when its not that its "error connecting to smpt gmail"...
Hi, if i have symbold in my mt4 EURUSD and EURUSDp and signal provider has EURUSD, I want it to copy the trade on only EURUSDp NOT EURUSD, can that be done? I read this already: If a Subscriber's account has a symbol with the same name as the one on the Provider's account, and trading is fully...
  Super Signals Indicator  (387   1 2 3 4 5 ... 38 39)
Hello! I found this indicator. It gives decent signals. Sometimes the arrow signal is not visible becaue of the way the code causes the arrow to be placed a certain distance from price bar. I would like to move the arrow it creates closer to price so it is not off the chart. I do not know how to
The main question in the topic is. A clear, logical, thoughtful presentation is welcome
Hi all, I’ve a question regarding activations of EAs. I’m using MT4 Build 1090 on a VPS from <>. The server version is 07. Due to a requirement from my broker I have to update MT4 to the current Build. But this requires also an update from the VPS Server to version 12. <>can only create a blank new...
Hi All,  I am using  MT4, with an EA custom built. I have been using it live locally on my computer and it has been executing trades without any issue. I went to purchase some VPS time, I synchronized my EA, indicators, charts to the VPS sever, however, this morning, I noticed that the EA did not...
New order button disabled although I logged in with my trading password and the internet connection is not the the problem as well. Anybody know what it could be? Please do help. Thanks in Advance
  build 2006  (4)
is there something wrong with this build my existing EA are having major issues and not trading properly. it runs with 2 deals and terminated without any reasons.
Hi all new to the site. Having resided and traded in the U.S. I traded options and was a member of simpleroptions live trading room, it was amazing to be a part of such a knowlegeable crew of experienced traders led by John Carter but now that I am back residing in my native Ireland I have recently...
Hey There, Need help to build an OBJ that will show the StopLoss and TakeProfit in symbol currency, as exposed below: Meaning that if the asset hit the StopLoss, trader will loose 85 in it's currency. This is the code I've done so far, with no sucess: if(ObjectFind(ChartID(),"StopLoss")<0)...
hi, i'm copying a signal for a week and i am using a vps as well. in the beginning the slippage was non existant but since yesterday i'm having a slippage of over 8 points, sometimes 4 points, i didn't change anything, why is that? is my broker on purpose causing slippage? or what can it be? 
  Unicorn Hunting  (4)
Is there an M&W pattern indicator that identifies them in varying colors and has push notifications? I know I can use ZigZags to indetify them but I have yet to find a nonrepaint ZigZag.
I need to add alert when line cross 0 Level. Anyone can help please.... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CFP.mq4 | //| SemSemFX@rambler.ru | //|
  Multiple orders  (3)
Hi programmers, could you let me know if this code prevents opening more than one position simultaneously? int OnInit(){     EventSetMillisecondTimer(1);   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}void OnTimer(){   if(!PositionSelect(Symbol()) && conditionToOpenPosition())   {      OpenPosition();   }    }
I wrote a custom indicator and had tested it working. But when I tried to test it in EA using iCustom, it ALWAYS returned 2147483647! I saw some article saying that to change the Shift to 1, I tried but still to no avail! Could somebody be so kind and teach me how to fix it properly, PLEASE!? Much...
Greetings! I have a MetaTrader account with <>.com I run MetaTrader 4 on my Mac on top of Wine. The version of MetaTrader <>.com provides is 4 build 1170. All the links, documentations, and forums within that version of MetaTrader are MQL5 though. I am confused.  I though MT4 only allowed MQL4 and...
Hello ! I personally host a signal and someone who copies me has problems. We noticed that often the odre is not placed at the same time (difference of several pips, even more than 30 minutes of deviations) and it becomes very problematic. Personally I have a vps at FBS and him at a VPS at MQL5. How
Hi, I am using MT5 version 5.00 build 2006 in Windows 10 - 64. After load my EA in the Settings tab, I change the inputs normaly (loading it the same way I always did) and come back to the Settings tab. When I return to inputs tab again, it changes to the Default values by itself. The same problem...
I like, to avoid brokers possible excessive slippage, make a routine that continuously check for my open positions and: 1. if profit of a position is above the wanted profit, close that position with minimal deviation. if the position is not successfully closed due to the deviation unachievable
Does anyone know how to get the MACD indicator with price line on a MAC for MT4
Greetings Fellow Traders, Has anyone heard of any trader summit being organized? Organizing a trader summit? Any and All input is greatly appreciated.
Hi For security: is it possible to run two metatrader5 programs and track the signal on two parallel MT5 programs? So: one account and one SIGNAL, but running two MT5 programs? Thanks and best regards J
double Bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID);MqlTradeRequest ShortReq ={0};                  MqlTradeResult ShortRes;                  MqlTradeCheckResult CheckresShort;                                   {                                     ShortReq.action...
Every day, for two weeks, latency increases. I try to change the server, but I do not succeed. It changes and 5 minutes later is the previous one. 5 days in a row. Help me! Please! PP Change it once, but now I can not
When doing backtest in mt4 I change the spread from 10 to 100 and it doesn’t make any difference on profit and loss of individual trade it only change the amount of trade taken. Why is that?
hey how can i change my Log in ID?
This is really good news and I look forward to releasing EAs and models for the community.  However, the only problem is JFD Brokers who have about 24 months of data for stocks and short of paying $1000s to a commercial data provider, I'm at a loss about where I can acquire quality intraday stock...