General - page 770

Hey so i recently started using metatrader4 for trading currencies. Today i noticed they charged me $207 for some "cash adjustment- swap"!! i dont know what that means. If anyone does, can you please enlighten me? 
Edit: Was my bug, sry ! --- The code below triggers a warning called:  expression has no effect FX5.mq5 547 64 However FX5_CloseAll() may close all orders and positions, and if it did so, line 547 will become relevant.
hi there.  i am trying to create a trendline with an angle. for example, if i wanted to draw a trendline from point (x1,y1) with specified angle to point (x2,y2). how would i calculate y2 coordinate assuming that i know time(x2)? i would greatly appreciate any help. 21:
i already logged in on my platform. when opening the terminal, going to signals and clicking on any signal or clicking on FREE nothing happens. what's wrong??
What is the current price shown on the chart is it bid price or ask price.Or an average of these two? I have an expert that do a job when the current price reach a predefined price how to define the current price? For example I open a long position And I use ask price to open this position Do I have...
Hi programmers, I try to read a Json file and get somes values from it. For that I use the JAson.mqh library (for MQL5). It works perfectly for a little file which not exceed 255 characters (max allowed for a string value). But for a larger file, that cause an issue because the string value is...
Dear members / admin / moderator, I have a subscription to a signal and connected my MT4 with the signal. (also connected my account to the MT4-VPN) And configured the options - signal tab, see screenshot below My balance is 1/3 of the NOVA's balance. Nova placed serveral trades today and last...
my email is <Deleted>. i commented very much to be a seller but mql5 didn't reply anything. Please, answer to me. Thanks
  VPS Server  (1)
Hello i try the test server all was working fine my signals was copy to my acc!  Then i buy a VPS for 3 month and now nothing is working? No signals was copy to my acc?  Please help me ?
Hi, I have following code to show all RSI value of a Symbol, Every thing is doing well, But It shows wrong values for Long Distance Periods (Distance Between StartDate and EndDate is more than 10 years) Any help will appreciated. void OnStart(){ShowRSI(sSymbol,StartDate, EndDate);return;}void...
Hi,        The last year of 2018 I sow in the signals/metatrader4/ananit2 that in the months from July to December I have a loss of 100% I can't understand why is that, I made sure to not have this results, and for the last 3 or 4 months I had green numbers, but my surprise that now in January yo...
Hi - I hope someone can help. I want to overlay an oscillator I've coded located in the bottom chart pane onto price - the top panel. The oscillator ranges between -10 and +10 with zero the centre point. When overlayed I'm not expecting it to align to price and will expect the line to 'float' over...
The installation progress (MetaTrater 4 Setup (32 bit)) stops at the "Select Best Access Point". A new dialog window opens entitled "Proxy Server", asking, "Please specify the proxy server options". It requires the entry of Proxy name, Login and Password. I am not behind a proxy server, so...
  ERROR  (1)
I have trade for 0.1 doller and meta trader set the trade 3.0 doller  this is the problem in meta trader 4 
Good day! I have been writing robots on MT4 in my free time (hobby) for about a year. Does it make sense to use MT5? I would be glad to get some specific examples from forum old-timers. My thanks
  USDJPY Ask bug?  (1)
Hi all, I am currently backtesting on USDJPY H1 data. When I hit ~5.12.2014 - 15.01.15 my Ask price line completely separates from the Bid. This completely messes up my Expert, so I was wondering if this is a bug or what prices actually did over this time? Ask price line is the red line following...
I tried to get the leverage of my account using this code Print(AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LEVERAGE)); Also saved a report of the history  In all cases the leverage shown is 1:200 My broker confirmed that my account is set to 1:30 following European regulations. Also informed they cannot change the...
 iMA(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 14, 0, MODE_SMA, (iMomentum(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 0)), 0); This is what i have but its not working.       
  Trades  (5)
Shall I close all trades at the end of Friday to avoid losses as direction of instruments may change or leave them open until next monday?
The software is using my PC for way much more time than it show's on software and in joining with that is also paying me WAY MUCH LESS than it should be  WHAT TO DO And i didn't found the E-mail for contact 
How do I get the Trend folder in indicators? Id like to find the Moving average so i can get the 'First indicator's Data' parameter
Is there anyway to configure the background color and fonts used for the Market Watch window? I am looking at ODL's demo and their Market Watch window has a pink background, with red and blue fonts which aren't very readable. All other brokers that use MT seem to use either a pale blue or white...
I would like to ask a question. If the constructor of an Ea leaves the mql5 community, will I be able to continue using the Ea purchased?
hello how can one code be executed per (1hour) ticks ?!
void CheckForOpen()  {   double ma;   int    res;//--- get Moving Average    ma=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);//--- sell conditions   if(Low[0]<ma)     {      res=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsOptimized(),Bid,3,Bid+stoploss*Point,Bid-takeprofit*Point,"",MAGICMA,0...
  EA test MT5  (1)
"tester interrupted because OnInit returns to non-zero code there are no trading operations " why does this problem come out?
Why there is difference of the entry price and results of trades of a Signals Provider who I have subscribed to and my live account?He won those trades and I lost? How to fix these critical issues
Hi everyone need some help here can anyone help me i want to develop one Simple EA , once my pending order is active it automatically sends one more pending order at certain pips from current market it if that is active again it sends one more lest say i want to set a limit of 8 pending orders it...
I trade CFD on indexoptions on MT5 build 1940. The real option ODAX contract would be tobig for my account. I assume some of thefields relevant for options will never be filled. But I am interestedif it is my broker not maintaining the info for this symbols or is itMT not capable to deliver this...
  Live News Code  (13   1 2)
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how we can go and capture news data from public websites (such as forexfactory.com, tradingiew.com, investing.com, etc) in LIVE within a MQL code ? I mean without having to download the CSV files manually and import it. I wanna write a EA placing an order