General - page 775

Hello, I'd like to report a little but nasty bug in Standard Library. The function CChart::VisibleBars() is erroneously implemented. Just the last code line of the function is not correct. Instead of return((int)ChartGetInteger(m_chart_id,CHART_WIDTH_IN_BARS)) it should be...
Hello, Long time ago find the solution but now I forget it. In a lot of indicators/EAs posted by russian people the comments are like: Ìèíèìàëüíàÿ ïðèáûëü äëÿ ñòàðòà I know that this is not a language, it is about character set conversion but don't know how to fix this. Thanks in advance for help!
Hi Please Help me understand this that I want to do now. Regards Rayno Lucas
hello so i don't know about coding or mql4 language that's why i use eabuilder it's a visual interface for making indicators.  i'm trying to build a strategy here for binary options it consits in these indicators: CCI 2 66 -66 MONEY FLOW INDEX 100-0 TREND INTENSITY INDEX 24 PERIOD ABOVE/BELOW 50...
I'm running Windows 8.1 an installed MT4, when I try to subscribe to a signal in firefox it does nothing. I checked the protocol associations in Windows and there is no protocol for mql4 and there is no way to create a new protocol. I've re-installed MT4 and it still will not work. I've copy-paste
Is there a way to arrange existing chart open windows via code? I want to programatically have the ability to re arrange the existing chart order around to make sure charts I want to focus on the most, are at the front. I was hoping there was something in chart operations... but I couldn't see...
I have this issue with MT4 where it works fine for a while and then I can't log in to my broker account. I have not changed the UN or PW. Not sure what it's all about. This has happened twice now and the only fix I have is to re-install MT4 but that is not an acceptable solution. Any ideas?
Hello, I'm following some signals which I've subscribed to through MT4. When I set them up, I set some options in a box (like the one below), then moved the signal to a VPS on advice. Now, I can't see the options that I've set nor can I change them. Does anyone know how to access + change them on a...
Hello, when I applied for a project . how can I see when a new message was written for me
I requested and received new credentials for access to 24option.com MT 4 Terminal, but I am unable to change the initial password. I go to  >Tools  >Options  >Server  >Change.  When I enter all information and click on OK nothing happens. Your assistance please!  Ricky Laplace
Hi all, Thanks for looking at this thread. Would anyone here know what the historical data quality percentage in the strategy backtester actually means? I was quoted a value of 29%, does that mean that only 29% of the data is real and the rest is made up? If that's the case how do I find out which...
When I backtest my Expert random ticker symbols appear in the Market Watch window. It appears to be slowing down my backtest as its recalling two/three currency pairs as opposed to only the one I want. Has anyone else had this or know how to fix it? Thanks
Hello I saw that one product ,though is displayed, it does not provide the option of buying it and under the price it is written  Author debarred from selling products . I assume MQL5 does not allow the seller to sell products for some sort of manipulation. Do you know what type of behavior by the...
i am getting this warning on my laptop while on PC there is no warning  can any one guide what might be the reason and what can i do to prevent this  which operations can be limited
Hey guys . I would like to add more currency parities to trading on the trading platform
Good day all In the attached indicator, there is a function called interpolate, i've seen it in many other indicators as well Can someone please explain what does it mean and what its function is? The indicator prints arrows and then they disappear, is this happening because interpolation is true?...
I'm looking for a script or an indicator to write down the price on the stop loss line. any suggestions?
Here is what I have tried reading through resource. #define FILE "histogram_2019.csv"#resource FILE as string ExtCodedouble                    Close_Hist[];double                    Histogram_color[];//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator...
Hi.. That seems MQL London 5 (VPS sever) is down... Nobody can connect to this server... Please solve this problem...
Hello guys, I have a question regarding the mql5 partner program, Is it still available? If the partner program is still available, how much is the remuneration for referring customers?
Hello World , Would like to know, Which currency pairs show side way movement most of the time??? (Range Bound in Nature) Regards
Dear all,   I have download a EA which includes ex5 and mq5 files in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3074 . When I use Strategy tester to test the EA, it shows "Wait for Update" for a long period of time, and finally without any response. The testing period I choose is very short, which is...
How does the2 different accounts affect the opening and trading accounts. I have a Nett acc. I notice that trades will be partially closed. Also the times of trades will differ. The reason why I ask, is when I contact the Seller to make sure of time-zones, he will say that the time  is the platforms...
Hi, I was wondering what makes a simulation/optimization fast or slow? I have 8 local agents with this hardware: i7-4700HQ @ 2.40 GHz, 16267MB. I also have installed MT5 in the HDD, because it was consuming like all the space in the SSD. Which aspects are the most important ? Should I use an
For a few hours now if someone tries to search for any MQL5 MT4 or MT5 signal in the upper right corner search area of the MT4/5 terminal is getting a: Your search did not match any documents, message! I have contacted MQL5 technicians about this problem, with no answer so far. This is a serious...
I want to setup Which Strategy Should I use for 15 min - 1 hr
I'm using some custom indicators but when I go to give the compilation command in MT4 Editor version 5.00 build 1601 the receive always "EX4 write error". In the past I have used other custom indicators and I have never had problems, what can I do to solve the problem?
Should I jump on into mql 5 or remaining in mql 4? 
Hi All, I can't Subscribe to a signal but funds are there. Am I missing something simple?